It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Now this may seem very odd. I once read long ago about experiments with "Out Of Body Experiences" (OBE). Now I am relatively new to the site so forgive me if you've already posted this or it seems very odd.

I once read that after complete concentration, during the night, when your body sleeps, you may be able to propel yourself to roam outside of your body. To do this, the method was to concentrate completely on one object, a stable object that wouldn't move, (ex: the moon, a lamp, etc.)
You would have to concentrate on this object as long as possible before falling asleep naturally, then after about 30 days of doing this, you will begin to be able to leave your body while you sleep.

During this you can project yourself through things such as walls and even cross great distances, by flying or walking (depends on experience doing so).

Now I have a few questions:

1- Has anyone ever experienced this or even attempted it? If so, what were your results?

2- Would you only be able to see the world at a stand still from the moment you fell asleep, or in real time?

3- Could you only travel places that you know, that you're familiar with, or can you experience new places you haven't been before?

4- Am I crazy for even thinking something like this is possible?

All opinions are appreciated!
SiMoN_JO

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This just MIGHT be of interest to you...........

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There are a lot of people on ATS that have experienced this and many that are still working on it. You will get a lot of good advice I'm sure. I haven't been able to get past the loud buzzing/vibrations stage. Part of what is holding me back is fear.

I have heard that it is possible to go places that you are not familiar with.

While you are waiting on responses you might want to try the search feature as there are quite a few really good threads that explain step by step how to have an OBE.

Best of luck!

Jemison

Rivergoddess, your thread isn't working for me. Could you check to see if it is correct?

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Jemison]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok, I am trying to do this again... I hope this time its working...........its a thread called ~CONSIOUS OOBE ITS REAL~

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Weird, theRiverGoddess, your link is not working. None the less this thread already exists here on ATS:

Please fell to add your thoughts and comments there.

Thnaks you, this thread is closed

FredT

top topics

join