It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question......how do ''Muslims'' see the end of times??? Is there prophecy for the end of the w

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Another-one..........

Im a Christian.........and do beleive in the Father Son and Holy Spirit..........

If a question arises in defense of my faith then I will defend it to the best I can...........

I'm sure 'Another-one' ......... you do the same......

Book of Revelation..........and......... prophecy............ on the end of times have been wriiten for the benefit of mankind....... ............though when that time will be ..........God only knows...........

In the end it all comes down to faith.........And if there is Faith..........then all can be accomplished...........one has to look at their own self and realise that we are nothing without faith.............. there is much greater things to be learned.......

like the Greek philosopher Socrates once said'''''There is a universe supported by a single truth, an unseen wisdom''''

Socrates was given a choice.............. renouncing his beleifs and way of life and confess to pagan gods or be sentenced to death............Socrates chose death.........

You have your Arguments.............
I have myn................

We(the people ) should look at trying to be more loving and not hating one another.............

..........although i do search my answers.and copy and paste ..............I do not claim to know all .........But i beleive that ''Throwing Verses '' here and there will get us no where..............

My initial thread was about .............How do Muslims see the end of times???
But instead of that , it has been all over the place.........

So...........................If prophecy allows for fullfillement in my lifetime( and yours ) we will have the ''Truth'' ..............

Till that time comes.............................May you find Peace in ''truth'' ..........

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Another-one..........

Im a Christian.........and do beleive in the Father Son and Holy Spirit..........

Well, that's your problem lol not mine. The reason I say 'problem' is because there is no Trinity taught in the Bible, and I'll say it as many times as it takes.

If a question arises in defense of my faith then I will defend it to the best I can...........

I'm sure 'Another-one' ......... you do the same......

Yup.

Book of Revelation..........and......... prophecy............ on the end of times have been wriiten for the benefit of mankind....... ............though when that time will be ..........God only knows...........

Very true, only God knows, that's why Jesus couldn't answer the question when Judgment Day will be.

In the end it all comes down to faith.........And if there is Faith..........then all can be accomplished...........one has to look at their own self and realise that we are nothing without faith.............. there is much greater things to be learned.......

like the Greek philosopher Socrates once said'''''There is a universe supported by a single truth, an unseen wisdom''''

Socrates was given a choice.............. renouncing his beleifs and way of life and confess to pagan gods or be sentenced to death............Socrates chose death.........

You have your Arguments.............
I have myn................

Yeah.

We(the people ) should look at trying to be more loving and not hating one another.............

I ABSOLUTELY agree.

..........although i do search my answers.and copy and paste ..............I do not claim to know all .........But i beleive that ''Throwing Verses '' here and there will get us no where..............

Oh, so do I - believe me.

My initial thread was about .............How do Muslims see the end of times???
But instead of that , it has been all over the place.........

So...........................If prophecy allows for fullfillement in my lifetime( and yours ) we will have the ''Truth'' ..............

Till that time comes.............................May you find Peace in ''truth'' ..........

Great.

There is only ONE God, Muhammed was his messenger. La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammedun RasulAllah.

Allahu Akbar - God is Great.

Peace!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join