It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood 'paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in Egypt'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Muslim Brotherhood 'paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in Egypt' as thousands of demonstrators pour on to the streets

-Activists claim there have been nearly 20 attacks in the last 10 days
-Country has seen rise in mob sex attacks on protestors in the last year
-Demonstrators in Tahrir Square yesterday protested against a draft constitution approved by allies of President
-Muslim Brotherhood today marched in support of the president

www.dailymail.co.uk... ets.html

So, doesn't this say a lot? The world intervened with support, Egyptian President was tried by the people, free elections were held and STILL a man is in power with dictatorial rights and appears to be trying to enforce or remind people of Sharia law?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This was predicted. Everything that is taking place in Egypt, the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood, the violence of Sharia, the low regard for women and non-muslims, was all predicted long before the "arab spring" even began.

It will only get worse. Egypt is now firmly ensconced in the Islamic Empire.

If I were a non-muslim, I would get out of Egypt now. See my thread regarding the Jihad for Egypt here:
"Non-Muslims Must Leave Egypt Now: Your Lives Are Forfeit"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-12-2012 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Sounds like a union tactic minus the raping....

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Meh, at-least its their own money.

The industrialized nations using our own tax money, simply send the police and military to crush our protests.

edit on 3-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sorry, I am not buying this sensational piece. Really they have one woman saying that she was assaulted by many hands. Bob Saggett is a bigger threat. Really, Muslims are doing this huh? They cannot wait until paradise to get the virgins. Instead its hell on earth the virgin gets many handlers.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Sorry, I am not buying this sensational piece. Really they have one woman saying that she was assaulted by many hands. Bob Saggett is a bigger threat.

You're an imbecile if you think Islamists, and indeed Islam, isn't a misogynistic. Rape is the go-to tool for woman-hating, homophone(!) Islamists to put women in what they, in their twisted logic, deem is their place.

UPDATES:
Cairo rape video highlights plight of women protesters
Egypt's Women Fighting Back Against Sex Assaults

I don't know why the West bothers helping 'liberate' these countries without first excising the cancer of Islam that makes them the desert shít-holes they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Nobody tell Xeno, hes convinced the Muslim Brotherhood are a legit recognized world government and anyone that associates them with "terrorists" is a right wing nut and hates all of Islam. I wonder if all radical extreme liberals feel this way?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join