It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people ignore my posts for a reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If you look two of the forums, my post was the last post in the forum and it's been a long duration of time since the previous one.
, why does this always happen to me in forums >_>?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You need to post something the group is intersted in discussing. Its not as easy as it sounds. I have plenty of topics I have spent some time on get totaly ignored. It happens. Don't be discouraged and be yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
See the positive side, maybe your arguments were so good that nobody had nothing to say.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Fred, ArMaP, who are you guys talking to?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That was a great burn, Kano!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Fred, ArMaP, who are you guys talking to?

Hey... what's that supposed to mean? Really, you're a moderator, I've only been on this forum for three days, maybe you should look up the TOS for mods, since you're acting pretty unprofessionaly.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ease up, it was just a joke.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay...well...first off, it's great that you start a thread or post a reply, but when someone gives you their feedback and you only look for the positive, then you need to reanalyze your approach, b/c flaming someone for them giving you their opinion is useles...Like on this thread you started:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
BTW...I may have sounded like an ass (lol) but my offer still stand if you need help...

AND...

We all know how ya feel my brother...we've all been there...and I started a thread on this exact same thing a while back, so you can read over what other people have said and weigh in if ya like:
Overlooked and Ignored

Bottom Line: No one here is really out to hurt your feelings b/c they don't reply....If I could, I'd weigh in on every slap stick thread there is and tell them how ludacris they are or how brilliant their idea is....but the reality is, I mostly look for interesting, attention-grabbing threads and intros that make me really want to weigh in....and if you build your posts in the same manner as the ones you've participated in and enjoyed, then chances are it will al be gravy...

Trust me though - there are always plenty of threads out there that begin with most asanine of comments that spur debates that are so completely off topic, it's incredible they aren't trashed simply for giving the idiot who started the thread more credit than they deserve....

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Okay...well...first off, it's great that you start a thread or post a reply, but when someone gives you their feedback and you only look for the positive, then you need to reanalyze your approach, b/c flaming someone for them giving you their opinion is useles...Like on this thread you started:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
BTW...I may have sounded like an ass (lol) but my offer still stand if you need help....

True... I've also reanalyzed my approach in that thread because people were complaining about my mass bumping. The reason why I flamed people for giving their opinion, is that they only provided criticisim without saying what could be corrected. I agree completely IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

We all know how ya feel my brother...we've all been there...and I started a thread on this exact same thing a while back, so you can read over what other people have said and weigh in if ya like:
Overlooked and Ignored

Please do.
Right now it seems like I�ve killed that one too...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Overlooked and Ignored

Please do.
Right now it seems like I�ve killed that one too...

Technically I posted in it last so I would be the one that killed it
! >_>, but yeah it is kind of depressing. Hey I have a question, what is the point of accessing the Chit chat board through below top secret when you can accumulate above top secrete points from going on forum 11 in ATS?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I :heart: kano

dude... I don't post alot... so my being here... means that I care that much

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
If you look two of the forums, my post was the last post in the forum and it's been a long duration of time since the previous one.
, why does this always happen to me in forums >_>?

Maybe your name has something to do with it.

Seriously don't worry about it. Not every one is going to look into your every post and reply.

Instead of saying you don't get any replies, maybe you should reply others and learn from others.

If you want attention that badly, try posting something bad about a mod. Lot of people will reply to you, negatively ofcourse, but that is not the point. And you will be the center of focus for a day or so.

Surf

top topics

join