It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi refugee arrested for bombing Arizona Social Security office with IED, media silence ensues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Iraqi refugee arrested for bombing Arizona Social Security office with IED, media silence ensues

pjmedia.com

An explosive device was detonated Friday morning by the back door of the U.S. Social Security Administration office, shaking downtown Casa Grande, but no one was injured.
Federal agents, including those of the FBI, rushed to the scene. The FBI would not confirm whether anyone was in custody, but the Casa Grande Dispatch learned that a Coolidge resident, Abdullatif A. Aldosary, 47, was being questioned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.trivalleycentral.com
www.dailykos.com
azstarnet.com

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just heard about this Monday morning. The explosion happened on Friday. Thankfully nobody was injured. I wonder how bad the media will play this out. Already it has been blamed on Religion. I wonder if there will be any coverage soon by the MSM. You would think that AZ would jump at the chance to get this news out.

pjmedia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12/3/2012 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The report claims that this guy was under watch by the DHS.

edit on 3-12-2012 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

They probably gave him the explosives.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

Why the back door though? I mean, all the droves of individuals looking to do any sort of business at the social security office would use the front doors, or be inside the building.

I am more likely to suspect this was intended for an employee of the SS Office. It appears as if it wasn't an extremely large explosive, nor was it constructed efficiently with such a large char pattern and not a lot of visible damage. Poor explosives/materials/assembly, or perhaps a device meant to seriously maim the target leaving them with horrific burns.

If I was investigating I would be looking at a list of employees and asking if anyone has any reason to believe someone would want them dead? Deranged spouse, angry client, etc.

Doesn't immediately smell of terrorism to me, and the media spin here according to this article is no one has been arrested, but a man is being questioned. Fantastical sensationalism at it's best.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thats funny... All weekend and not a peep? I'm willing to bet cash that if a white Militia member so much as threw a string of firecrackers into the parking lot it would be termed in all kinds of fire and brimstone ways with a heavy emphasis on how these things are only ever the symptom and deeper problems always exist.......

but this guy? Heck, I'll bet they just attribute it to having a bad day and cultural differences.

I wonder....If I bombed the SS office...would I merely be questioned? lol... Something tells me by now I'd be wondering when or if I'd see food or water in my near term future and how Padilla and Manning would be for cell mates....as I'm sure that'd be the next stop for a bunny like me. Sometimes, I swear, it just doesn't pay to be born here.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He served eight months for harrassment (wahtever that means)
maybe very personal......
Im inclined to give the FBI the credit for this act.....like the first WT center bomb.....(they supplied it)
Further suspicions in the trial charges....as they are not terror law related but simple arson...
The amount of political theater the FBI engages in, makes it a primary arm of the NWO agenda.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Looks like those dummies at DHS gave him a live bomb instead of the usual dummy...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Device explodes

No injuries in explosion

Figured I'd add the links I found looking for more pics of any debris, or damage in the lot as well. Not very much.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

They were sure to give him the holly wood special effects type petrol bomb though.

No broken windows on the building, no broken windows on the car. There is some soot that almost looks smeared on the side of that grey car, but nothing significant. The majority of this seemed to burn straight up above the door way. The soot doesn't really spread out in any sort of circular pattern.

The only thing I see is that half wall(3ftish) channeled the flames/soot towards that grey car and it deposited on the cooler surface, but if it was a blast why isn't the wall to the left in the picture covered in soot if a car ohhh 10 feet away is.

As well, on the vehicle the soot marks taper down instead up like we would expect to see with something burning. As well no burn marks on the ground beyond the door way. Something doesn't look right about the patterns on that vehicle.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Thats funny... All weekend and not a peep?

there were plenty of "peeps" over the weekend

Google search

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Obviously, it appears that us, here, at ATS are going to have to organize and form our own news media, as it appears that we can no longer rely on the media, especially here in LA.

Everyone knows that the Mexican mafia, as well as other gangs, are slowly taking over the LA media, and that the LA media openly bows down to them.

Maybe that's why everything is so f'n screwed up. We have a bunch of bullies trying to run the show, and yes, the mexican mafia has infiltrated LA government. They say that 50% of LA is latino, but I think it' smore like 75%. They are all robbing us and imprisoning us in our country.

They latinos imprisoned me for 6 months, and they did it using massive deception. Even the judge's name is being used to show their arrogance....Judge Reyes....Reyes stands for King in Spanish.

I'm not lying to you. Latinos in LA government are trying to silence me, because I've witnessed how they rob America, as they bat their eye lashes. No, I'm not a racist. I'm extremely upset with Latino America, right now, being a "white" latino. They hate "white Latinos," because they know that familiarity breeds contempt, and I know them like the back of my hand.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CPAauditor

I don't argue the idea of LA Politics being over-run with ethnic special interests...altho Latino is only one among the L.A. area. The Chinese, Korean and Black Community would have words about Latinos 'taking over'.

I'm not sure where it fits into topic..but I'd say this. Admitting the Mexican Mafia I knew by contact growing up around it there in Orange, Ca in the 90's is not the same bird that it is today, I'd still say it can't be that different. They don't put problems in jail, they shoot or chop them up with machetes..,or they have MS-13 do it for them. If you'd gone into the Twin towers or any part of the LA Metro jail system as some revenge thing by the Latino criminal community, you'd have left it in a box...not with gate money to go play with afterward.

Just my thoughts on perspectives.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

hmmmmmmmm, good point. But let me tell you, I got jumped inside my cell, and I thought they were going to kill me. I tried running outside my cell (because the cell door was open, as it was open during the day mostly), and they kept pulling me in and beat the living # out of me. I was finally able to free myself as I again got near to the cell's door, and two gangsters, again, tried pulling me inside, and when I saw a dude running up the stairs with a metal looking tire-prong weapon, I gained more strength and was able to run outside to the trustee, and he seemed on it too, as he quickly undressed all of my bloody clothes, and put new clothes on me.

It was like this everyday. People wanted to fight me all of the time. They do this to try and get you additional time, extra charges (like for battery, etc). The latino deputies in LA County jail are the most ruthless arrogant SOBs I've ever met in my entire life. If you're white and in LA County jail, you may as well realize that you're in hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
www.azcentral.com...

He gets away with it anyway..

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Our gov't fomenting terrorism throughout the world and in the "homeland"?

More to come?

These people in our gov't suck.

join