It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi bombs government office in Arizona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

My thought: grab ATS headlines with sensational title. Again, something is personal about this attack. Backdoor of an empty building is fairly low key on scale.

I will agree with you on both points here.

Its a very serious issue for sure!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Now imagine if the roles were reversed.
And you were that family on the receiving end of these wars?
No not the military personel that have been sent from overseas, i am strictly talking those of the land which military personel enter. The ones where whole families are being lost.
Its bordering on ,....cleansing. Theres no other way to describe it because wars are started at the drop of a hat, wars are almost always financially motivated.
Look at our previous wars that benefitted the economy.
A biblical connection to a snake? Try an Anaconda.

Anaconda Copper. Google it or wikipedia it. Anaconda copper benefitted from war that ended a slump however you will find interesting all of these which are all connected to the snake.
From Anaconda you have very interesting connections to various lines of business.
BP, ARCO, just 2 of them but the branches lead off in many directions. But in regard to war, to me its a war dressed up as a war on terror when in fact its a war on all. A world without each other would be crap.
If we all looked the same it would be crap
If we all lived, the same way, and had no cultures and different beliefs it would be,....? Yep, crap. Same goes for all life in our solar system. But really ask yourself why is it that its only earth known to man that hosts such a diverse offering of beauty and life. Yet we are hell bent on destruction and ruin?
I think the film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" Is On The Cards.

There are people on this planet that declare they are leaders and yet still cling to a failed system that hasnt really got the benefit of all at heart. They focus on riches and financial gain. They do not see that the people they are standing on are actually the people that are holding them up. Holding them up because of the continuous bs promises of change and peace, equality and unity that never seems to come or the hopes of the people that the government will realize before its too late that its family and community that is important. Families are being destroyed from many directions and it doesnt matter what country you are in because
"Man's greed for money is seen quite clearly in war. Men are prepared to sacrifice the lives of others to get it"

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Why can't someone be Muslim and crazy? Catholic and crazy? White and crazy? Latino and crazy>? Black and sexually uncontrollably promiscuous for white women? Reeks of Eugenics to me!!!!

Only American soldiers are ethical because they are blowing their own brains out.

Maybe a man went nuts?

edit on 3-12-2012 by sirjunlegun because: I mean no disrespect to any who have lost a loved one to suicide. Merely sayng all men get desperate regarless of all religions or affiliations of reace or philosphy.

<< 1   >>

join