Something To Chew On

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I drew this while camping in northeast Arizona a couple of years ago.





posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath
 


Interesting, but when I read the title- Something To Chew On- I thought there would be bacon!

That's not right!



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath
 

what is the plus minus 26000 years about ?



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by htapath
 


Interesting, but when I read the title- Something To Chew On- I thought there would be bacon!

That's not right!


I'll chew the fat with you, if that's any consolation.




posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by htapath
 

what is the plus minus 26000 years about ?



It's how long current reincarnation cycle has been ongoing.

This is just my opinion of course.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath
 


Not the same, but oh well.

So you believe in reincarnation. The 26,000 years is how long you think the reincarnation cycle has been going on. I'm inferring from the drawing that you think the reincarnation cycle is about to end. So- what do you think the result of that will be?



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by htapath
 


Not the same, but oh well.

So you believe in reincarnation. The 26,000 years is how long you think the reincarnation cycle has been going on. I'm inferring from the drawing that you think the reincarnation cycle is about to end. So- what do you think the result of that will be?



This is all just my opinion:

We will be able to rejoin our brothers and sisters in the cosmos.

And all of this will make much more sense.

We will have experienced imperfection and all of its lessons, and therefore have a greater appreciation for our true origins.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath
 


I have a close friend who is Hindu. What you have related falls in line with his spiritual beliefs. It's an interesting theory to say the least.





new topics
top topics
 
2

log in

join