It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McAfee Double Caught! Escape Plan Failed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

UPDATE: It appears that the story of John McAfee has taken another twist. His official blog reports that he is, indeed, still safe and that the person arrested was his "double," a person they were trying to use as a decoy to get McAfee out of the country. This whole story is becoming very surreal.

BLOG POST:
We are not in Belize, but not quite out of the woods yet. I will do a more detailed posting later today if all goes well. My “double”, carrying on a North Korean passport under my name, was in fact detained in Mexico for pre-planned misbehavior, but due to indifference on the part of authorities was evicted from the jail and was unable to serve his intended purpose in our exit plan. He is now safely out of Mexico.

www.neowin.net...

This is getting more wild by the day!

If you don't know the story, I suggest watching the Joe Rogan interview for the best and most hard hitting questions than CNN asked him. BASICALLY, he lives in Belize and his neighbour always complained about his dogs barking. So someone poisned John's dogs, and next day the neighbour is dead. They suspect that John McAfee paid to have this guy killed.

Another turn is that John has a 17 year old girlfriend, he is in his 60's, and he made posts in an online drug forum and said he was making a hyper active sex drug that is safe and basically the MPV content from Bathsalts.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This whole fiasco just screams the fact that money is not everything. Would i like to have a ton of money? SURE! I however had always had dreams of using said money to help those in need. Not by donations but actually face to face honest to goodness help that could change peoples lives. This man has it all and squanders his life and money to no good purpose. He does not deserve his wealth or his life. He is basically a waste of skin. I am not for forced wealth distribution but in this guys case it may be for the best if he lost it all and spent the rest of his life behind bars.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
He did an interview that I saw on CNN this morning , guy seemed real sketched out as well made the journalists go on a wild goose chase before getting to sit down and talk with him. In all reality I agree with the poster, and thats it screams money. Book deal, movie, all the bells and whistles of a story writing itself as we speak.

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

What the content of the video you posted? Its over 2 hours long, what part is the significant bit in relation to your post?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It seems as well Mcafee Has the VICE Crew with him as he is on the run and they are reporting that he is still on the lam, as we speak. Whole story just gets more and more crazy as the days go.

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

What the content of the video you posted? Its over 2 hours long, what part is the significant bit in relation to your post?

He starts talking with John about 8 minutes in and is done around the one hour mark. I suggest listening to it all and Joe plays Devils Advocate and asks some real good solid questions.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks, but they just seem to be talking about random mind numbingly boring stuff, i don't have time to listen to an hr of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
UPDATE:

He has been caught!

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join