It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a December 21st, 2012 Christian video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield

ok all one had to say was it was hosted by "ducky" from NCIS
here is the link with all 5 ep of the video www.youtube.com... here is part one www.youtube.com...
here is one on the 2 sun prediction this has always intrigued me www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-12-2012 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2012 by bekod because: added link

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thank you bekod.

Unfortunately, those are all just small sample clips from the full episodes which were 90 minutes long after you take out all of the commercials from Hell during them.

I did find a torrent for this though and have been downloading it for the past few hours.

With my junky internet speed and my Windows XP computer that completely hates me, I should have it fully available to finally view in about 3 days from now. *lol*

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield

well for us that have a slower connection Ytube works just fine, some of us here do not even have that,
good luck with your down load,
should turn this in to a "2012 what did happen when" thread now that you have the video, party one cold be i saw 2 suns or, my pet told me what for. still waiting for my pets to say something or seeing 2 suns, all the other stuff, slow web connection, dropped calls , misdialed faxes misdirected emails , could them be the start ,? do not forget the phones that burn you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Oh hey Bekod, I simply mentioned that the videos on YouTube were only small clips from the full broadcasts.

Sorry if I sounded a little confusing on this.

If you look here....
www.amazon.com...

You will see that there were 4 fully featured episodes, each 90 minutes long.

What I found on YouTube and what you shared with us were 9 minutes short clips from each one of those episodes.

Ooh. This comment by a user during a review on Amazon has me even a bit more curious to watch this again.

However, in the fourth one there is something shown about three quarters of the way through it with the late Walton McCarthy (Radius-Defense)that many people would be interested in that the powerful people in Washington,D.C. do not want any one to see.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yep the video earlier was for sure it!

So strange to see it again after all of these years.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This documentary you are talking about definitely sounds like Project Blue Beam

Originally posted by Steffenfield

On that day, everything will suddenly hate you.

All of the animals and insects of the world, including your own pets.

Even your appliances.

And no, I'm not joking.

It sounds like Project Blue Beam.
These are quotes from my thread from last night:

The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place.

The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

Originally posted by Steffenfield

I remember them stating something about extreme heat.

There were parts that I recall them probably using some red lens filter to create this effect.

They also mentioned a dramatic increase in gravity.

They showed people laying stomach down in their homes and almost unable to move.

There was something else about everyone receiving boils on their skin as well.

The device employs electromagnetic radiation of gigahertz frequencies [microwaves] pulsed at extremely low frequencies (ELF). It is used to torture people both physically and mentally from a distance.

Anyway. Here's a LINK to a thread about project blue beam.
Here's a LINK to a book about Project Blue Beam.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Okay.

Whew.

I finally got 100% of the download completed from the torrent site I found on this page.

Ancient Prophecies IV: The Final Visions -XVID 1hr30min -1990

I still can't believe that a was mainstream broadcast on television for anyone to view back then.

Anyway, since there are only 2 seeders, one of which is myself and the other isn't always online, I'll try to keep it available for the next week or so.

Not everybody understands what torrents are though so is there perhaps a free site where I can upload this to?

I can begin to upload it in a few hours from now if anyone has a good suggestion.

Oh, and to me, this was really nothing more than having a very traumatic experience with a clown when being younger and being afraid of them over all these years.

So the best way to overcome such a fear is to revisit that stupid clown which I allowed myself to feel like this.

I'll probably watch the whole thing tomorrow.

Strange as it might seem, it will be such a relief to finally get this out of my system.

Gosh it messed me up as a kid. *lol*

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Okay.

For those who might be interested in viewing this, I uploaded it to YouTube.

All I ask is that you don't Like, Favorite, or make any comments on that page.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join