It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a December 21st, 2012 Christian video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
88-91 sounds about right.

I would have been between 6 and 9 years old. That would be right, because I was sitting in the floor watching this, and I only did that when I was a young boy.

I have searched non stop since reading your post, trying to find anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
epguides.com...

Here is an episode synopsis for the TV show Sightings - nothing sounding familiar.

I am fairly certain it wasn't Sightings.

edit on 3-12-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: bad spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

You sir have just became my new personal hero.

Some day I'm going to write a song about you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I did a search of “Paranormal TV shows of the 90’s” and stumbled across the old TV show: In search of….

www.tv.com...

Above is the episode list – some of them could be the particular episode, but the synopsis of each show isn’t very descriptive.

I used to watch this all the time when I was a kid with my parents, which could very well be the show I watched it on.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thanks!

I found In Search Of: Nostradamus (Season 6 Episode 15) and I'm going to watch it right now.

This could be promising.......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good luck in your search

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well, that last video turned out to be a complete bust.

Hey, were you a Star Trek fan as a child MentorsRiddle?

If so, do you remember the voice of Leonard Nemoy during the episode?

I think that would definitely be something which would grab your attention.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield

I was a star trek fan, but only started getting into at during "The Next Generation" phase of the show.

I do not remember LN talking during this, as I only remember certain scenes from the episode, and no distinct voice over.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here are over 400 movies about doomsday, Armageddon, apocalypse, nuclear war, plague, disaster, and other end-of-the-world scenarios.

Maybe one will ring a bell. The year they were made is listed next to the title.

www.doomsdaymovies.com...
edit on 3-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

Thanks, but it definitely was not a movie.

There's some great films in there that I would love to revisit though.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I found just one more post in another thread called "Does anyone else remember the first time they heard of the Mayan 2012 prophecy?".

when I was a kid about 7-8 years old. (I am 30 now) it was on a tv show called prophecies or something.. it showed what would happen dec 21, 2012. Apparently all the appliances and electronics will try to attack us and same with all our pets and animals lol it scared the %%%% out of me though!!!

It was written a few months ago in October so that would make the year in which he saw it either '89 or '90.

That still doesn't seem right to me though, because if I did in fact watch this at my parent's house, it would have been before 1988.

Well, does a TV show called "prophecies or something" ring a bell to anyone?

Google has left me dry on this.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield

Did the program note 12/21/12 exactly?

Late 80"s?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Heh, I think I remember that. It wasnt christian specific though. It was your typical doomsday movie/doc. came on years and years ago. Talked about global warming basically, bad water supply so people switched to bottled, gravity changed, people had boils and they had to crawl.

You might even look at some of nostradamus quatrains; I believe those were covered as well. Dunno about the christian hate but hell, thats nothing new. Christians are hated now. Apparently if someone believe in god they "hate fags", they're nutjobs, they're uneducated hillbillies and all have the same message of "Ura goin ta hell boy!"

Anyone who hates on christians or anyone else can cram it where the sun don't shine.
Yea I said it. Anyway, I wish I had the movie. Now that you bring it up, it would be fun to watch again just how much of a sham the show really was and how some of that stuff has actually become the focus of other doomsday docs.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
Here are over 400 movies about doomsday, Armageddon, apocalypse, nuclear war, plague, disaster, and other end-of-the-world scenarios.

Maybe one will ring a bell. The year they were made is listed next to the title.

www.doomsdaymovies.com...
edit on 3-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

I know it, it's a friggin whole industry in a category all by itself. Kinda sad really but funny as hell to watch.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Honestly, I think it was a type of “Unsolved Mysteries” type show.

It was very young when I saw it, so don’t hold me to that.

Some of the things I remember are that pets will turn against their owners, the appliances will attack people (set fire to the house, etc.), wild animals will attack, along with insects, etc.

Basically it was like humans were a plague, and earth was trying to rid itself of the plague.

It was a very frightening show to me, and honestly scared be badly.

I am sorry – but I have no idea what it was called, channel it aired on, or anything else.

But I do remember the show very well.

Yep, I also recall an "Unsolved Mysteries" type show with this type of material. I distincly remember the show's host alluding to the fact that machines and other eletrical appliances will turn against humans on 12/21/12.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steffenfield
Heya everyone.

My first thread.

Okay, so there was a documentary on 12-21-2012 that I saw as a teenager back in the late 1980s. I'm thinking perhaps either '86 or possibly '88.

It could have been from a Christian channel (TBN) since that was all I was really allowed to watch back then.

The show absolutely terrified me and still kind of haunts me even to this day.

I'm trying to face my fears and watch it again now that I am much wiser now and this date is soon approaching.

So if anyone could help me find this broadcast, I would completely adore you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
this is the "in search of the end of the world" episode

edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Is this it? There's another thread about this video a little further down titled "2012 and what I know." or something like that

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ohhsnap

Good job finding it.

That's the most bizzare 2012 video I have ever seen.

I can see why OP was traumatized by it.

"The next thing you know, your food processor is processing you" wtf

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ohhsnap

Oh Snap!

I believe that's it!

Thank you ever so very much!

Now I just need to find the complete airing of the show Ancient Prophecies IV somewhere online.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join