It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it possible for aliens to live on earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have a human body, but an Alien soul...
And I seem to do well here on Earth...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I think the Dept of Homeland Security should really get to business. Aliens cross illegally every day, from Mexico, and now it appears they can use "dimensions". We need more border patrols, and the "dimensions" should be regulated. By the way what the heck does it mean.

Let's see if Bush is really strong on security as he claims.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Aelita]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a physical question Vsegda , not a chicanos story--- right ??

chapo

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm just trying to figure it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I'm just trying to figure it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K. Ponimayu !

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I always though the 4th dimension was felt. 2D is two planes of sight, up-down, left-right. 3D is the same as 2D but it has depth. Now 4D, I always though this is what you feel, our eyes only see in 3D (well 2D technically because our brains turn it into 3D [ish]) but our other senses, touch, was the 4th dimension.

Probably not right but it's always what I thought. It could be I got the idea from the 4D cinemas you get a theme parks. Where you wear 3D glasses to make the picture 3D, then the squirt you with water or make the seats rumble at the right times....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sorry I must misunderstand "time" as a 4th dimension. Being a dimension, you can move back, and forward in time right? so... how does taking a picture using a slow shutter speed not class as converting a 4d image to a 2d one?

You are taking a 3d image, and due to the slow shutter speed, the object in the image moves 'forward' in time during the picture, the final result appearing as a blurred image as the 3d object moves through time? Or in the case of a video camera, a series of pictures showing the object's movement over a time period?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join