It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live: NASA Unveiling Mars Rover, Voyager Findings Today (12/03/12, Noon EST)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And I guess there would be many more...just one has to look around.

The good news is curiosity is still around this place. The bad news is NASA is not interested in even trying to find out what these are.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah. Seems like Curiosity has landed on a beach and NASA has gone blind to what is around the rover.

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by 0pass
reply to post by Jason88

Seems like NASA keeps doing this to hide the real story that there is a river flowing at the spot where curiosity has landed. That is what the following picture suggests...at least to me besides all the fossils and artifacts I have uncovered.

Close up shot of River.

Long shot of River.

Original Source for Images

I have to say that looking at that picture at full resolution very closely appears to show clear evidence that the rover is indeed in a "wet" location as the evidence of mud around the rover where it has disturbed the top soil is compelling.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

During the press conference, when asked by a reporter what his headline should read, a NASA scientist responded that the headline should be: "Curiosity Landed On an Ancient Riverbed"

Sadly, the media didn't even ask a follow up question. As for the pictures you posted - to my *untrained* eyes that does look like dried up or maybe moist river/stream. Who knows except NASA.

Edit for clarity: A few reporters asked what their headline should be, this is one repose. Another response from another scientists is where we are today - organic chemicals and such.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The little that i know about planets,stars,etc... at one time the sun was bigger and at a higher temp than it is today.
so at one time mars probably had the same environment as earth, and with water available, it would only seem
to make sense that there would be life similar to earth.
One thing for sure is that the rover was not contaminated on earth, the whole assembly of the rover was done
in a clean room environment.
edit on 7-12-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There is more proof that curiosity has stumbled across not only fossils but also it is possible there is still life on mars as there seems to be water..and most of the life appears to be underground.

Check out the following pics.

Images captured by Curiosity on Mars

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

The latest pictures are posted here.

Curiosity snaps life on mars

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by 0pass

Seriously?

sigh

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

reply to post by 0pass

Seriously?

sigh

Seems like a good vacation spot with rivers, mountains, lot of places to explore.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join