It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FranklinRoosevelt : Document Released From The Special Committee on ET Science and Technology [1944]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Could the phrase "non - terrestrial know how" and "non - terrestrial science" be referring to space based (or non-terrestrial) science?

Yes , its referring to Non - Terrestrial science

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

My apologies, I was a bit ambiguous in my point, i have edited it to the following:

Could the phrase "non - terrestrial know how" and "non - terrestrial science" be referring to space based (or non-terrestrial) science as opposed to extra-terrestrial (Alien) science?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Could the phrase "non - terrestrial know how" and "non - terrestrial science" be referring to space based (or non-terrestrial) science as opposed to extra-terrestrial (Alien) science?

They are referring Non - terrestrial science / Non - terrestrial know how to Extra - terrestrial (Alien) science

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

My own eyes. Wait! they got the indentation wrong on that second document, too!

I hope you would help us with positive feedbacks , rather than criticizing on every point .

edit on 6-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
My apologies my communication skills must be failing me this morning.

Could it be possible that "non - terrestrial" is a misnomer for Space Science. When what he was actually referring to was human research into space based projects? Not to Alien science.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The document that is the subject of this thread has been proven over and over again to be a forgery;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP has not addressed a single one of these objections; instead, he posts lengthy excerpts from other alleged "MAJIC" documents. Why is that, UltraMarine?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I hope you would help us with positive feedbacks , rather than criticizing on every point with senseless points

Here's some positive feedback: admit you were duped by a shabby hoax, apologize for wasting everyone's time and move along. You have nothing to lose by admitting you were wrong, whereas you will lose credibility if you continue to defend a hoax.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Could it be possible that "non - terrestrial" is a misnomer for Space Science

I read other documents too . They are referring Non - terrestrial to Alien science . They are using , in many instances , the word Extraterrestrial biological entities [EBB] too

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Tell the Mods yourself to put this in HOAX box , if they do , i don't mind . But , personally , I don't think its a Hoax

www.wikileaks-forum.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I hope you would help us with positive feedbacks

Do you generally value "positive feedbacks" over the truth?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Not really .

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I also presented other documents to prove the existence of ET , but in vain .

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Year: 1947

Name: Headquarters Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit, Scientific and Technical Branch, Counter Intelligence Directorate

Description: Leaked document dated 3rd July - 6th July 1947.

Prepared by the Headquarters Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit, Scientific and Technical Branch, Counter Intelligence Directorate - 4th July - 6th July

On the 3rd of July 1947 radar stations in East Texas and White Sands Proving Ground (WSPG) New Mexico tracked two unidentified aircraft until both dropped off radar.

Two crash sites were located near WSPG.

The recovery of five bodies in a damaged escape cylinder , precluded an investigation at LZ-1 .

personnel assessed the finds as not belonging to any aircraft , rocket, weapons, or balloon test that are normally conducted from surrounding bases. First reports indicated that the first crash investigators , from Roswell AAF that LZ-1 was the remains of a AAF top secret MOGUL balloon project. When scientists from the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory arrive* to inspect LZ-2, it became apparent to a l l concerned that what had crashed in the desert was something out of this world.

the CO of Roswell AAF was authorised to give a brief press release to localpaper in which 8th AF Hdqrs. promptly denied rumors that the Army had flying saucers in their possession which effectively killed press interest Civilians who might have seen or handled some of the wreckage , or viewed bodies were detained under the McNab law until all remaining evidence was secured in restricted bases.

Witnesses were debriefed by CIC and warned of the consequences of talking to the press. So far , secrecy seems to be working.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lardo5150

Is "Double Top Secret" similar to Double Secret Probation?

Sorry , I searched everywhere for this word ' Double secret' , i never found its meaning . I extracted this word from this Doc . Anyways the presence of 'Double secret' word in the document doesn't make it Fake . I don't think Double secret and Double Secret Probation are the same

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by DJW001

Tell the Mods yourself to put this in HOAX box , if they do , i don't mind . But , personally , I don't think its a Hoax

Well why not investigate further as a few posts up about 7 links to other ATS threads will be a good start, many members are veteran conspiracy junkies and have lost interest in holding the hands of people new to many concepts and ideas that have been around for a while and been found to be fraudulent or being passed off as something it isnt. What gets even more frustrating for these veterans is getting told to do their research by people trying to push things that a majority of the conspiracy community have labeled hoax, these veterans have been through a majority of whats available a number of times and spent countless hours forming their view of whats going on or at least to have a better understanding.

Believe what you will, but be aware as our paranoid minds tell us deception rules in this time and deception is used for both positive and negative.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I see your adamant in your ways and will keep copy and pasting info you choose to believe or wish to believe true, this is not seeking for truth only deceiving yourself.

Make up your own mind, allow influence from all corners even though some go against your beliefs,

Good luck with your journey

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Did you check other docs i presented ? whats your thought on them ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Did you really check other docs i presented ? whats your thought on them ?

They were all typed using a four character tab to mark paragraph breaks, instead of the wider breaks of the time. They are not only bad forgeries, they were all typed by the same careless forger.
edit on 6-12-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What about those signatures?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Have you ever wondered where the expression "cut and paste" comes from?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by DJW001

Not real difficult to paste anyone's signature on any document in electronic format.

Not that hard to accomplish with a copy machine and an X-acto knife either.

Try to get a passport with a link to a pdf of a photocopy of a photocopy of a birth certificate.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join