It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FranklinRoosevelt : Document Released From The Special Committee on ET Science and Technology [1944]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Why bother...believers are well known to stop using common sense when it comes to UFO's.

If they see something that fits into their view of the world...then they will continue to see what they only want.

Let them believe in their fantasies that this is real...no skin of my back...after all it just makes them more gullible and more of laughing stock,

This is the reason Ufology is such a joke..it is because of people like this...the bug eyed non believer who will believe anything thrown their way.

The OP has yet to prove this is authentic and yet has the audacity to ask debunkers to prove it isn't.

Show your proof it is real...then they can counter with their evidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the information. Keep it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

Thanks OP for the information. Keep it up.

Thanks . We need Guys like you to protect Ufology and stand against so called self proclaimed geniuses who think they can Debunk every UFO / Alien Posts in ATS without substantial scientific Backing . Some of them are full time government paid agents whose only duty is to ridicule every UFO/Alien post . We must unite against such government paid arrogant Lunatics .

You can Read my post regarding Disinformation Titled : 25 Ways To Suppress Truth : The Rules of Disinformation

This handy set of rules covers most of the games which disinformation artists play on the Internet (and offline). When you know the tricks, you'll be able to spot the games. Even if you've read this list before, you might be surprised at how useful it is to brush up on these tricks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

You seem like a Pro at Debunkery. I would clap for you, but it doesn't seem good enough.

How about an internet slap on the back?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Thanks . We need Guys like you to protect Ufology and stand against so called self proclaimed geniuses who think they can Debunk every UFO / Alien Posts in ATS without substantial scientific Backing . Some of them are full time government paid agents whose only duty is to ridicule every UFO/Alien post . We must unite against such government paid arrogant Lunatics .

This a bug eyed believers cop out for being bombarded with facts. OOOO..disinfo angent, government agent asking questions to disrupt our fantasies.

Fact is..you have yet to provide proof that your document is factual.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Krakatoa

This is ATS, you want science, go to a science forum.

Scientific methodology has so many holes in it it is like swiss cheese. Under scientific method, it's main claim to fame is that everything must be able to be re-created by any Tom, Dick, Harry or Susan.

You show you have no understanding of the scientific method or why it's used.

The entire field of human abilities that rely on an individual to have an ability therefore can not be scientifically studied.

Also false. If I have an ability that allows me to levitate things why can that not be studied?

I had a dog that would go up to the front of the house and wait by the door 5 minutes before I or my Mother arrived home without fail. How did he do this. I don't know but I do Know that science would never investigate because you needed my dog for the experiment and scientific method needs almost every dog to have a similar ability or they are not interested.

If every dog could do it then science would be less interested. It's the odd things that interest a lot of scientists. If all birds fly North and one species flies South why is that? The scientific method works quite well testing your dog and only your dog. You really should understand something before you speak.

You have claimed the scientific method has holes, but have not shown a single one. You have given opinions with no facts. I see why you don't like the scientific method now.

This has been proven with facts to be a fraud. Believers believe though, what can you do.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Thanks for the great thread
To bad its infected by trolls and grammar police

I believe the The Majestic 12 was real and so is the documents released and its only a small portion of it
To find the truth we must look under every rock no matter who tells us what rocks not to look under
You are doing that UltraMarine, S&F

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Why bother...believers are well known to stop using common sense when it comes to UFO's. If they see something that fits into their view of the world...then they will continue to see what they only want. Let them believe in their fantasies that this is real...no skin of my back...after all it just makes them more gullible and more of laughing stock, This is the reason Ufology is such a joke..it is because of people like this...the bug eyed non believer who will believe anything thrown their way. The OP has yet to prove this is authentic and yet has the audacity to ask debunkers to prove it isn't. Show your proof it is real...then they can counter with their evidence.

Was that your ambitions for joining ATS to be the troll that jumps into every subject about UFO´s and shout fakers and hoaxes no matter what.

I seen you in various threads about UFO´s now and you are saying the same things in all of them.
Do you get off on flaming people by mocking them ? or do you get money to spread your baloney ?

I will remember to ignore your posts if you pop up in my upcoming threads about UFO and Aliens, you are not worth the time
edit on 4-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

you are simply wrong - such gross spelling and grammatical errors are an indication of forgery - in this case because FDRs genuine correspondences show no such errors

einestien is irrelevant to this matter - its the archive examples of FDRs personal writtings that this document should be compared against

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Was that your ambitions for joining ATS to be the troll that jumps into every subject about UFO´s and shout fakers and hoaxes no matter what.

I seen you in various threads about UFO´s now and you are saying the same things in all of them.
Do you get off on flaming people by mocking them ? or do you get money to spread your baloney ?

I will remember to ignore your posts if you pop up in my upcoming threads about UFO and Aliens, you are not worth the time
edit on 4-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

I say if you are one of the bug eyed believers..then good riddance...
Believers make it very easy to be mocked at the stuff they believe, the majority of it is ridiculous.

You people supply my laughs...so but sometimes it is hard to stay quiet when you guys keep posting ignorance posing as facts. You people ignore common sense and reason, so yes I mock. Quit making it so easy..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Thanks for the great thread
To bad its infected by trolls and grammar police

I believe the The Majestic 12 was real and so is the documents released and its only a small portion of it
To find the truth we must look under every rock no matter who tells us what rocks not to look under
You are doing that UltraMarine, S&F

Thanks for this wonderful Reply . Yep , its bad its infected with these paid trolls and spell checkers. We do need to sweep out these infections that are destroying ATS from inside . I too truly believe in Majestic 12 no matter what others tell me to believe . Lets not stop searching out the truth

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Your reply exemplifies your arrogance. You think you know Everything but in reality , Nothing . You guys only dream of debunking but never try to search out the truth .

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Your reply exemplifies your arrogance. You think you know Everything but in reality , Nothing . You guys only dream of debunking but never try to search out the truth .

quoted for irony - now once again how do you know that this document is authentic ?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For those getting their knickers in a twist over the apparently non-existent term of 'Double top secret' classification....you might be interested to learn (or not) that there is (or was) in fact just such a secrecy classification decades ago.

It was closely associated with the MKULTRA secrecy classification...here's a link and a quote for you to get stuck into;

The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception, is in part a verbatim reproduction of that manual, but, thrillingly, it also shares the (declassified) history of CIA trickery from the beginning, including the formation of the double top-secret and sometimes sinister MKULTRA division.

Link;

CIA Manual

So...that particular problem...now isn't.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

as you insist that this was written by FDR - then the fact that it is strewn with errors is relevant - because - as i have stated in a previous reply - FDRs authenticated correspondances are error free

does this not concern you at all ?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It might come as somewhat of a surprise to someone like you, who knows all there is to know about these subjects..but ALL knowledge, everything we know, think we know, make educated guesses on, or dream and theorise about in whimsical fashion has it's roots, firmy planted in IGNORANCE!

Being ignorant is a condition ALL of us originate from, regardless of social or educational backgrounds...ignorance IS the starting point of the road that leads to knowledge...to deny ignorance is to deny the derivative of Ignorance...knowledge and the capacity to learn.

What else do you think is going on here on ATS?

To use the word 'Ignorance' as derogatory terminology, simply reveals the reasoning shortcomings in those that attempt to use the word in such a manner...of course the absence of knowledge is ignorance, what else could it be?

I would have said embrace ignorance as a multi-level condition from which we ALL travel from, that leads to knowledge and enlightenment...and the only way to reach that knowledge is from learning and experience, and we get that by sharing what others have learnt, suspect, wonder at and instinctively feel...even here on ATS.

We STAY ignorant by closing off our minds to these learnings, ideas, suspicions and feelings...so really, you have it arse about face mate.

edit on 4-12-2012 by MysterX because: typo

edit on 4-12-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

strewn with errors is relevant - because - as i have stated in a previous reply - FDRs authenticated correspondances are error free

Which error are you talking about ? Regarding the full document thats written in the thread , is written by me as i couldn't copy / paste the document . I advice you to read the original Majesticdocument yourself , where i don't see any error . Btw , who says FDRs authenticated correspondances are error free ? There is no such thing as 100% perfection every time . Regarding the proof , everything cannot be proved , you just have to believe .

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

everything cannot be proved , you just have to believe

Actually you don't.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

What you don't ? Can you prove everything ? You Must be Kiddin me

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

It might come as somewhat of a surprise to someone like you, who knows all there is to know about these subjects..but ALL knowledge, everything we know, think we know, make educated guesses on, or dream and theorise about in whimsical fashion has it's roots, firmy planted in IGNORANCE!

Being ignorant is a condition ALL of us originate from, regardless of social or educational backgrounds...ignorance IS the starting point of the road that leads to knowledge...to deny ignorance is to deny the derivative of Ignorance...knowledge and the capacity to learn.

What else do you think is going on here on ATS?

To use the word 'Ignorance' as derogatory terminology, simply reveals the reasoning shortcomings in those that attempt to use the word in such a manner...of course the absence of knowledge is ignorance, what else could it be?

I would have said embrace ignorance as a multi-level condition from which we ALL travel from, that leads to knowledge and enlightenment...and the only way to reach that knowledge is from learning and experience, and we get that by sharing what others have learnt, suspect, wonder at and instinctively feel...even here on ATS.

We STAY ignorant by closing off our minds to these learnings, ideas, suspicions and feelings...so really, you have it arse about face mate.

Highly underrated post.

Thank you for laying it out so well.

edit on 4-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join