It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official .. Kate Middleton is Pregnant with Royal Heir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
TMZ - Kate Middleton Pregnant

The palace has officially announced that Kate Middleton is pregnant. They have NOT said when she is due. This really isn't a surprise. The tabloids here said there would be an announcement in December. My guess .. they waited the traditional three months to get past the first tri-mester before making the announcement.

A May or June baby I'd guess.

edit on 12/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And I did a 'search' and everything.

Anyways ... let the reptilian speculation begin.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
EH, who cares? I never got the whole royalty thing. And why people worship kings, queens, etc. Shes a human just like the rest of us, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I will post what I posted in the other thread...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

This is such important news!

Who cares about the Monarchy, I may seem angry right now, I'm just sick of hearing about this deluded family who lives in a fairy tale.

I'm happy for them as I am for any newlyweds who find out they are expecting a baby but I can already see the tabloid scandals that will come out of this

"The baby is Prince Harry's!"

LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I to am happy for them. To be honest i dont mind the monarchy. I say that now, may have been different in the past

I'm happy for them as I am for any newlyweds who find out they are expecting a baby but I can already see the tabloid scandals that will come out of this

I am waiting for the blood line theorists to jump on this and make connections that this child will be reptilian

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I was going to throw in the reptilian angle in my saracstic rant but decided not to at the very last minute.

It's funny that's the first thing that popped into your head too

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes the happy news are all over the BBC (live). I am happy for them and wish her good luck with the pregnancy (from my own experience: pregnancy is not always easy)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The antichrist shall LIVE! LIVEEEE!!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
New app from Apple:

iDontCare

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
New app from Apple:

iDontCare

Cool, you must be using the Insta-Troll app too!

Seriously though, you can not care about the Monarchy, but try a bit harder to present a more informative post
edit on 3-12-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So what do baby reptilians look like?

Seriously though ... it's made the headlines here. But does anyone care? Why do the Brits still pay taxes for these people to have such a lavish lifestyle? There are a lot of things I don't get about the Brits and their royals.

To the ATSers in England ... hey, maybe you all will get lucky and the Queen will abducate to Prince William and skip right over that Charles fella and his bar-hag, home wrecking, wife.

Side note ... What ever happened to Sara Furgeson?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So whose the father?

j/k

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Great, just what the world needs... another member of the blood sucking illuminati.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Congratulations.

I'd be plowing that day and night myself.
A little on the skinny side. But I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Posted a wee bit earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join