It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the case of Dr. David Kelly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Still there is surely more to this than meets the eye. Of course like so many other occurances like this, we will probably never know the truth.

Unfortunate but possibly true, although I try to avoid accepting that possibility in these cases. I like to think that someday we will, otherwise what's the point? There just isn't one I guess. If we truly believed that we would never get to the bottom of a case then we should probably just accept it and move on, but that in itself just isn't right nor is it fair to the victims. After all I like to think that if ever I was, for whatever reason, murdered and It was made to look like suicide, and many out there believed it to be such, that someone would take the time out to look into it and try and reveal the truth to the world. It's what's right.

Too often nowadays I feel as though truth just isn't the important thing we must get a hold of as it once were, and that's just very depressing.

But anyway, back to David Kelly - I admittedly forgot to add this to my opening post, but It's something I think a lot here will find really quite interesting:

It's definitely worth a watch.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Thanks so much for the 7 part video. I will watch all the parts when I have time later. I appreciate the reply and info.

You are correct that this is standard psyops procedure. it is also an old magicians trick.....watch the left hand while the right hand steals your wallet.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this hidden bio agenda thanks to you. It's pretty obvious that Kelly was a big part of it.
edit on 12/3/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Of course RA, I agree with you completely. The problem is that the folks involved usually do a great job covering up what they have done. Unless somebody directly involved comes forward with the truth, then the likelyhood that we will ever know the reasons or the why of what was done will probably remain a deeply held secret.

If somebody told me that you had commited suicide I'd be hunting for the SOB who murdered you, because as you have said it is what's right. Also I would know immediately that suicide was a lie.

I'll watch that video when I have more time.
edit on 12/3/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Fantastic Thread.

I look forward to trawling through the info.

Thought I would add the song Thom Yorke wrote about Dr. Kellys death.

Thom Yorke "Harrowdown Hill"

`Angry` Yorke Song on Kelly Death
Radiohead's Thom Yorke has said a track on his solo album about the suicide of scientist Dr David Kelly is "the most angry song I've ever written".

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
was Dr Kelly due to give evidence the next day ?
i could be wrong but i thought he was due to give a true account of the weapons suspected to be had by the Iraq army.
he possibly would have said the real story but this would go against the 'sexed up' version

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
great to have something decent to read again RA , nice to see you back to writing

this case has always fascinated me since it first broke.. so many inconsistencies with the official story, and the suspisous way his death was.

thansk for a great read as always

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

One tiny detail regarding the mystery of David Kelly's demise, which I've not seen mentioned here:

HE WAS LEFT HANDED...!

Notice that his LEFT wrist was slashed with the knife that could only be held by the RIGHT hand.

If you want to do a successful job of suicide, wouldn't you slash your wrist with your working hand?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

One tiny detail regarding the mystery of David Kelly's demise, which I've not seen mentioned here:

HE WAS LEFT HANDED...!

Notice that his LEFT wrist was slashed with the knife that could only be held by the RIGHT hand.

If you want to do a successful job of suicide, wouldn't you slash your wrist with your working hand?

Suspicious but not conclusive. More interesting is the fact that no fingerprints appeared on the blunt knife he was carrying at the time. What person about to die would wipe the blade after severing a minor vein which top doctors have asserted could never, anyway, have resulted in enough bleeding to cause death?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Starling

HE WAS LEFT HANDED...!

Suspicious but not conclusive. More interesting is the fact that no fingerprints appeared on the blunt knife he was carrying at the time. What person about to die would wipe the blade after severing a minor vein which top doctors have asserted could never, anyway, have resulted in enough bleeding to cause death?

It was conclusive enough for his wife to mention as highly unlikely for him to use his right hand for any 'work'.
I agree, however, about the lack of fingerprints and such a feeble effort to do the job right..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Nice OP thanks

I think he was done in because he was willing to tell the truth, I also think the mistakes left by the killers were deliberate, they wanted it known he was killed, as a warning to anyone else who might think about telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by lonegurkha

Still there is surely more to this than meets the eye. Of course like so many other occurances like this, we will probably never know the truth.

Unfortunate but possibly true, although I try to avoid accepting that possibility in these cases. I like to think that someday we will, otherwise what's the point? There just isn't one I guess. If we truly believed that we would never get to the bottom of a case then we should probably just accept it and move on, but that in itself just isn't right nor is it fair to the victims. After all I like to think that if ever I was, for whatever reason, murdered and It was made to look like suicide, and many out there believed it to be such, that someone would take the time out to look into it and try and reveal the truth to the world. It's what's right.

Too often nowadays I feel as though truth just isn't the important thing we must get a hold of as it once were, and that's just very depressing.

But anyway, back to David Kelly - I admittedly forgot to add this to my opening post, but It's something I think a lot here will find really quite interesting:

It's definitely worth a watch.

"Whats the point is so true", perhaps not for you and I and older farts, but there are shedloads of intelligent youngsters out there, who have already got it, and who are yet too young to make a difference, and sometimes they throw away their own lives too. Our western governments and their shades over the last couple of decades especially, give nothing to hope for, except revenge and killing on a grand scale, with lies and deceit as a backup. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The pathology report mentioned 3 " lesions of uncertain origin" , 1mm across, on his thighs. Needle marks? The thighs are the favoured sites for injecting anything when instant effect is required, for instance adrenalin in anaphylactic shock.
The toxicology tests only covered his prescription medication and recreational drugs ( he hadn't taken any). It didn't include anything that might have stunned or killed him, although oddly the police retained one of his lungs from burial in case the coroner wanted to test for anything he may have inhaled should something soaked in something like chloroform have been held over his mouth. Sounds a bit 50s crime movie but did the police suspect something of that sort?
Speculative scenario : two assassins approach him, one attracts his attention while the other moves in close enough to jab him once, the drug incapacitating him enough for them to easily overpower him and get the other two fatal injections in.
I'm an insulin-dependent diabetic, syringe needles are about 1mm diameter no matter what length the needle and leave little or no mark when pushed through clothing. I hope you would all agree this is plausible.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

They kill presidents in apparent airplane accidents, one meager scientist is nothing for them to handle.Look in to the deaths of the Macedonian president Boris Trajkovski and the Polish president Lech Kaczynski.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Some valid points brought up here.
Is Dr. David Kelly still alive?

This sort of fakery goes on more than you know, and for reasons that you don't.

Similarities in the Kelly case to the curious case of the JFK 'assassination'.

I believe we have been conned/duped again. The conspiracy aspects in this case (like many
others) have been made too obvious.
This is not how macheavellian professionals operate, unless they want you to
know/think/believe/find out something.

edit on 3-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This story reeked from the start, glad you brought it back up. I wasn't aware of him being on an Iraqi hit list before but I'm sure I read somewhere that he was taken out by the French Secret Service in response to him destroying the WMD theories. Either way, I would have to say that he was assassinated.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I dont know about anyone else here, but I personally feel that a lot of the crimes of deep state are deliberately sloppy, and the cover stories so appallingly and clearly false, as a way of covertly telling anyone in a position of authority that they'd better tow the line or else.

To me, David Kelly is simply another case in point, and it's the sheer arrogance of it all that really ticks me off. They Knowthey can get away with it.

Not wishing to sidetrack too much from the theme of a fantastic OP, but I think probably the best example of the absolute stupidity of the fairy stories that highlight so many of these clear cover ups is the "magic bullet" theory.espoused as truth and posited by the Warren Commission.

Things will never change until enough of the rest of us stop trying to kid ourselves about the true nature of the reality we find ourselves confronting on a daily basis.

Adolf Hitler wrote about the big lie premise in Mein Kampf. The clear suggestion is that people arent prepared to live with the truth in way too many cases, and I feel we have a duty to ourselves and our children (those of us who have them) to make people look at the bleedin obvious.

Never an easy jobi for sure, but hell, it simply shouldnt be allowed to go on like this. Therefore, those of us who have seen stared into the abyss and are fed up to the back teeth of what we have seen, need to resolutely soldier on, keep speading the word, and never surrender !

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Interesting,thread RA.Dr.Kelly's murder I have never believed it was suicide far too many questions.I find it funny how just like in the US the government puts together a commission they put someone with an official or royal title in charge and that's supposed to make it on the up and up.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Great to see you back and as ever.....a fine read.
I look forward to checking out your links and hopefully.....find something to add.

I myself have, from the beginning thought he was murdered.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

The Beginning of the End of D.C. Kelly

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/rm50bcb48f.jpg[/atsimg]

The verdict was that Kelly had committed suicide by cutting his left wrist with a garden knife and he's also said to have ingested a maximum amount of 29 painkillers and co-proxamol drugs as well,

Very well done post OP, I wanted to comment on this. I have seen people try to slit their wrist, and they fail. They get their wrist cut wrong(don't go deep enough usually), and I've seen people that slash both wrist and their neck survive. Not proof for sure, just saying it sounds fishy to me, back to reading.
edit on 4-12-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
My prediction is the details of the Dr Kelly murder will never see the light of day. The actual killers where probably foreign nationals under contract to MI6 (or MI5). They'll be dead by now, and nobody that ordered the job is ever going to talk. People with classified information generally never spill the beans. They are conditioned not to. Even after they retire, they get regular "friendly" visits to make sure they keep their mouths shut. Dr Kelly was shut up... that's pretty much all you are ever going to know about it.
edit on 4-12-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join