It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nut Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Being crazy might just be one of the greatest feelings in the world. You see whenever someone tells you that you cannot do or say something you just say "Oh I'm crazy you see, I can do and say whatever I want." Sometimes I test the boundaries only to remember there are no boundaries when you're crazy.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Symbiot because: Maybe I should take a grammar class

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
crazy, I was crazy once, they locked me up an rubber room little black worms came and ate my brains.......they called me crazy

I usually say thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
Being crazy might just be one of the greatest feelings in the world. You see whenever someone tells you that you cannot do or say something you just say "Oh I'm crazy you see, I can do and say whatever I want." Sometimes I test the boundaries only to remember there are no boundaries when you're crazy.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Symbiot because: Maybe I should take a grammar class

looks like you have found a way to be free... but be careful, "they" don't want that and will lock you up forever

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

If only they knew on which side of the bars they reside.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

You don't want to lose your sanity the same as your hearing or eyesight. Crazy people are blind people and i doubt it feels great when you've shot your parents and stangled the dog. oops, oh well it doesn't matter am crazy LMAO.

Its nice to know who hasn't got any boundaries, the crazies don't know they haven't got any.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

I might be crazy, but I don't kill, notice plenty of sane people do just that though. Maybe sanity drives people crazy?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes, but are you really crazy, if you think you are?

I prefer eccentric myself.
edit on 3-12-2012 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

That would depend on what your crazy is. Psychopathic crazy or delusional crazy. One doesn't know any better and the other one knows too much. Pinky and the brain, which one is insane.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Maybe it's a Catch-22, if you're sane enough to say you're crazy then you're not crazy. The only way to get out of the army is to admit that you're crazy, but if you're sane enough to know you're crazy then you're not crazy.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Delusional maybe. I see green pastures and beautiful wildlife where others see gray concrete blocks and prisoners of war.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I see a green pasture with a fence around it and the wildife are prisoners.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Lambs to the slaughter?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Yeeah and i wanna eat them all.

Oh and the catch 22 can be tricked by crazy people who have been told that crazy people don't admit they're crazy, but this only works if you're crazy and you want to STAY in the army. Crazy people in the know may admit it on a purpose just to see who believes it, don't give them this information though :p

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Rumor has it that Catch-22 doesn't even exist and was just made up by the powers that be. It's power resides in the fact that the world believes it exists.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Truly crazy people are not happy. They are usually miserable. Very few experience a world-view of bliss, sunshine, and unicorns farting rainbows.

It is usually intense fears, tears, delusions of persecution, paranoia, deep psychic pain, and the desire to hide away. If all crazy people were happy and having a good time, the entire field of psychiatry wouldn't exist, and the multi-billion dollar a year pscyh med pharma trade would go bust.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dont confuse "crazy" with the talent of thinking differently, atypical neurological process, or atypical neurochemistry. Even schizophrenics can be NOT crazy. Truly crazy people are tedious and annoying.. and dangerous. Bipolars can be brilliant and wonderful, schizophrenics can come up with the most amazing "outside of the box" things. Many mental illnesses or difference in thought process or neurochemistry have an "up side" to them along with the down sides. Not so with crazy. Crazy is a useless, unproductive, annoying, tedious, and undesirable state of being.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Nikola Tesla believed aliens were communicating with him. While studying microscopic perturbations of electrical fields he noted that these perturbations were so concise and numbered that there must be an intelligence behind them. I wonder, perhaps he was correct about the intelligence, but mistaken about the whereabouts of such an intelligence.

My body is telling me it's time to get some sleep. Good night ATS.

Edit: By the way Nikola Tesla was never able to decode the signal and I believe he later concluded that the signal did not contain any information. He believed the communication was not contained within, but the fact that it existed was the communication.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

Nikola Tesla believed aliens were communicating with him. While studying microscopic perturbations of electrical fields he noted that these perturbations were so concise and numbered that there must be an intelligence behind them. I wonder, perhaps he was correct about the intelligence, but mistaken about the whereabouts of such an intelligence.

My body is telling me it's time to get some sleep. Good night ATS.

Edit: By the way Nikola Tesla was never able to decode the signal and I believe he later concluded that the signal did not contain any information. He believed the communication was not contained within, but the fact that it existed was the communication.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

Thats because tesla wasnt "crazy" . he just didnt have an atypical friend to tell him about the possibility of different dimensions and time/space anomalies.
Metered response doenst necessarily point to any intelligence behind it, Id be more impressed if the perturbations were in a repeated sequence. What he was observing were axial kinetic energies. To insinuate that quantum mechanics are in the domain of the "crazy"... is UBER-CRAZY.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

You are not crazy! I am not crazy! We are not crazy!

The voices told me to tell you that, but personally I think THEY may be crazy!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I wasn't implying that quantum mechanics is crazy, however there were those who figured Tesla had gone crazy. I suppose what I mean to say is that what one considers crazy another might consider reality and who's to say which reality is real.

At any rate I'm pretty sure one basic principle of quantum mechanics is it's unpredictable nature, but what Tesla noted was the extreme predictability of these perturbations which makes it unlikely that what he observed had anything to do with quantum physics.

reply to post by littled16

Probably the original reason for this posting. If THEY call you crazy there's a good chance you're on to something worth while.

And if they start to come around and realize you're not crazy then you're either doing it wrong or all too well.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join