Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Any Non-Believers Hoping Something Happens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I do not believe for a minute anything major will happened Dec 21 or near that date except by shear coincidence. However I find my self hoping something does happen. Mainly because I am so sick of the plastic phony society we live in with all its corruption greed selfishness and war.

I know its a pipe dream and maybe I am picking up on the collective thought form of it all but I can't help hoping for a positive major change. when in all likelihood if there is a major change it will be for the worse. Anyone feeling similar?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, silly.. Something will happen! The 20th will end and on the other end of that gap of time, the 22nd will begin. See? Something is always happening.

Sorry...couldn't resist a little humor into one of these. (vanishes down the rabbit hole in a poof of smoke)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I totally agree with you.I hope something to happen on that said date.
I am also tired of this commercial and shallow world.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yep I want something to happen too, just not catastrophe, babies will be born the night before and on that day and I hope they get a chance to start their life no matter how crappy the world is right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
2012 has become a sort of a trend. There are people that are waiting for this date just because many others are doing it. But mostly, people are just desperately clinging to that belief because they got nothing else to look forward to.

Id like something to happen. But not only that day, everyday. And that something is the exact opposite of what people expect from the 21st.

But whatever people believe, something is bound to happen, locally or worldwide. For example, what do you think will happen to people that gambled everything away on that date? That are a few well known here on ATS. I wont name them but i m sure they know who they are, most have a ridiculous amount of posts on a short time as if the most they post (bullcrap btw) the most they are likely to awake (
). I suspect at least some of them arent gonna show up the next day or anytime. Because whats gonna happen (or not) will not satisfy anyone that expected something out of a fairy tale, something grand or transcendental.

But i would be crazy to discard that date considering all the hype. Someone gotta use that date as a false flag like those who are selling bunkers to the crazy believers at a ridiculous price and making high profit out of it, but a bigger event.

Anyways there will be a lot to learn in december. Oh no, there wont be any divine wisdom suddenly appearing in your head as if by magic. But when you read about collective suicides in flash news or similar happenings, you will make the connection, and hopefully learn from those that couldnt bear their pathetic life and gambled it for an utopic higly unlikely event.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Claudius
reply to post by hawkiye

I totally agree with you.I hope something to happen on that said date.
I am also tired of this commercial and shallow world.

Maybe your world sucks, but mine is pretty great. Don't hope for change. Be the change.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would like to think something positive with result beyond the 21st of December. We certainly could use something "positive" in our world, with all the horrible things transpiring around the planet.

I belong to the camp that believe that the 21st will be like any other day before it, but with a bit of a twist.

Will all the attention placed on this date, and the apparent uncertainy, i think panic and perhaps worse will be the result before dawn breaks on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I tell you what, kiddies.

Why don't you make a resolution that December 21st will be the first day of your new mission?

Instead of hoping for some external force to make things happier for you, take the initiative to make yourself and others happier with the world you live in.

Make that day your new era.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

i might say its a pretty good advice. But unfortunaly trying to spread happiness wont resolve the problems of pollution, war, overpopulation,greed... Happiness is a selfish thing because it is always at the price of something else's life. And to think it will solve everything forgive me but its rather simple minded. At best it will make you forget all the # going on and lethargic. To be the change you will need to do something way more big, you need action. Enough with the "spread the love and everything will be alright" already.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sure...I hope something happens...hell anything out of the ordinary would be interesting.

Maybe we'll get some confirmation...one way or another...of the power of the "collective mind"...you know the idea... billions of people focusing on a point in time can cause some "unknown effect"...

I seriously doubt it though. Nice mumbo-jumbo to think about but highly unlikely.

I'm feeling pretty confident that it will just be another day...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't believe anything earth shattering will happen, but I do feel there will be a school or college shooting perpetrated by the ill-luminated to put the finishing touches on gun control. (we are overdue, if you subscribe to the gun control fanatics).

I'm wishing and hoping that nothing happens on Friday 21 December 2012, but there are more powerful people than me that want to subjugate the world and they will have to start by disarming America.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

I don't get this. You believe happiness is only available at the cost of another's life?

That's insane. Really.

Your happiness shouldn't cost anyone anything, much less make things worse for someone else.

I'm not saying spread the love and give hugs out on street corners. If you don't like pollution, what are you doing to remove it and stop it further.

The same goes for any other sins you see in your world.

What are you doing? Seems like you're sitting on your azz waiting for the world to change.

If you can't be happy with what you have and what you see, time to move.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I hope a fleet of spaceships landed all over the world
And they would use the skies of earth as giant television screen to show us how they created us in a lab
they would be our makers our masters our parents.

Like a turkey farm, we have grown many and fat and lived a good life
Now let the slaughtering begin, except those with Rh negative blood and their loved ones andd all dogs n cats

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Honestly, I hope about 80% of the population gets wiped out (obviously nobody I know
). Resources are running out, if something doesn't happen relatively soon we could all go extinct.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Those of us who see the world as devolving into a prison planet certainly want something to happen, don't we?

If anything, a disaster will pull people together and redefine our lives. Is 12-21-12 the demarcation between "before" and "after"?

I hope it is. I hope it is the date when everybody the world over is concentrating on hope, peace and prosperity.

But, knowing people, it will be short-lived.

This is what I see happening: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, it is a shameless plug for what I wrote. I sincerely believe it, though, so it was hard to write. To me, December 21st is a psy-op for something darker, something which should have been so easy to avoid, but due to greed and avarice, we'll all pay so a few can walk away with all the marbles. When will it happen? 2013, things will start to get dicey. I pray that I am wrong!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I want something to happen

A new Timewave ZeroThread !!!!

And also the realization by society that we have to get back to work, plan for our future, cause there isn't an easy way out, and the hand outs only last so long.
That would be really nice :-)
Or, the end of the world, either way I'm good thanks for asking

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Folks have been so focused on that one day for so long that they have actually missed the real changes that have, are and will continue to happen. Something that the propagandists are gloating over The world is going through many changes, changes that in my mind will bring about a much more civilized and enlightened world. Much is left to happen, for what we are witnessing and participating in now is the waking up, we have a ways to go.

The more understandably desperate and lost of us are hoping for immediate change, relief, vengeance what ever fuels their hope for real change.

Personally I would like to see some vindicated by some sort of world event on the 21st, but innocent folks, and many of them would have to pay a high price for that satisfaction.

I'll stick to and contribute to the slower, more methodical cures for the world, the beginning of a new age.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Honestly, I hope about 80% of the population gets wiped out (obviously nobody I know
). Resources are running out, if something doesn't happen relatively soon we could all go extinct.

Congrats, the programming worked well on you.

Truth is, Earth can hold many more souls than she has now, with no issue.

SCARCITY is an ILLUSION.

What happens when someone you don't know wishes for the same thing? Bye bye YOU. Remember, we're all in this together. As one.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye, I feel EXACTLY the same as you.
Not for one second do I believe anything out of the ordinary will happen, and never did. I can honestly say that.

But there is a hope against hope that something - something beautiful and liberating - would finally give all of us, all living creatures of this Earth, a leg-up. Because we do need it. Even those among us who are well-off, existentially, even those need it.

So in that sense, yes, absolutely I do have that hope.
And no, I don't believe it will happen.

edit on 3-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I hope Nancy Leider stubs her toe real bad.

Dos!
edit on 3-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join