It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Issues Mayan Apocalypse Warning As Troops Ordered To Norway Border.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Let me guess, its a Sorcha Faal article?

Honestly, anyone posting Fail as a source should have posting rights suspended for a month... talk about increasing the noise to signal ratio...

I said I didn't know. Don't be a dic.

Sorry, but posting Sorcha Fail makes you the biggest dic on this thread.

Next time, before you post a thread, google the author... problem solved... though REALLY the first clue shoulda been Russia taking 2012 seriously... as that's obviously BS.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hey OP, if it makes you feel better..I have a little situation at the site I do mod work at about this source. Someone I and others respect as intelligent and well thought out discovered this...ahem...information source...and hasn't taken the subtle and less embarrassing hints. It poses a quandary for how to tell someone they're source couldn't be trusted to say the sky was blue .....without their taking real offense to it.
Sometimes mod'ing a place where everyone knows everyone is worse I think. It makes the whole job almost impossible without pissing someone whose opinions matter off for everything done. lol.. live and learn tho right?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yeah, you've been Sorcha'd

3, 2012 Russia Issues Mayan Apocalypse Warning As Troops Ordered To Norway Border By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Let me guess, its a Sorcha Faal article?

Honestly, anyone posting Fail as a source should have posting rights suspended for a month... talk about increasing the noise to signal ratio...

I said I didn't know. Don't be a dic.

Well Said!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The seed vault is surrounded by hype. It's a very cool thing, though. The problem is that the hype is about it being a thing that it's not. The seed vault contains small amounts of seeds from each species. It has mostly academic interest. It can be used to agricultural purposes, but that would be in small scale for local farmers that wants to bring back old types of plants. Not a structure of military interest.

If you want military targets in that area, you should look for antennas that receive satellite signals. These are far more interesting. If Russia took out all those signal stations, USA would have huge problems. I can't go into the details on exactly why that is.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I said I didn't know.

When ever a article starts out with "report circulating in the Kremlin today" it's usually a Sorcha Faal. Just be on the look out for that phrase and it will all be good.

Of course there are some that believes that those 'reports' being labeled known hoaxes is in itself a disinformation tactic to hide the 'real' truth. But I've never seen one pan out.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As soon as you see the line "report circulating in the Kremlin", it's a red flag of yet another Sorcha Faal (Sucha Fail) hoax.
EDIT: Ummm... Like OneisONe said just above. (Sorry about that. I type slow and was also doing other stuff.) END EDIT

But yeah, if it links back to the EU Times then invariably you'll find it originated with SF.

They're often good for a laugh but we seriously hope that no ATS members ever get fooled by this garbage more than once. Once, well okay: we've all gotta learn somehow. Twice? With anything from Sorcha Faal, that's a worry.

edit on 3/12/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
No worries.

It happens... you read something that seemed to be intriguing and you wanted to pass it along.

As mentioned above, there are various patterns and key style elements that will alert you to this person's fraud in the future so just keep an eye out for that.

With that said, it was obviously not the intention of the OP to hoax our membership and this thread is now closed.

No snide remarks necessary or welcome. It was a mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join