It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphin defends itself from ANOTHER brutish human!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The parents admitted in the video that they were told not to pick up the trays. Sounds like a strange instruction, but it was still a mistake made by the kid that led to the bite. The suggestion was not followed, resulting in a little bite from the animal. The girl is fine, probably traumatized but alive and well.

Let's keep making mountains of mole-hills.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Really? An incident? You are feeding a dolphin its favorite food and you are told REPEATEDLY NOT TO PICK UP THE TRAY and the dolphin sees the tray remembering that fish came out of this tray and goes for another snack and you are shocked by this?

IMO Seaworld shouldn't waste another second on this video. The news explains it perfectly for a change. How about educating children about what dolphins do in captivity rather than blame the dolphin for being itself.

Humans= 0 Hungry Dolphin = 1

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dolphins aren't these lovable creatures that we think they are, there horny manipulative brainiacs. This is just another incident where it clearly shows that when a dolphin does not get what it wants from human interaction, it takes it.! There are a couple topics on ATS alone that explain this as far as research will allow it to.

They claim that there are only rouge groups of wild dolphins "males" to be exact that are the horny evil ones. But Various stories/ encounter clearly describe these intelligent animals pretending to be pet/lab rat/ etc... till its tired of the situation or simply stops getting the treats/ incentives then they attack/ do something out of the "ordinary" check it out some strange occurrences are happening with these animals wild and captured!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I had a Chow Chow before she passed on and this Reminds me of when my Sister in law and 11 year old niece came to visit .....

My niece was teasing my Chow by pulling on her mane and it went like this ...

Me : Do not pull her hair , she WILL bite you .
My niece : don't tell me what to do (while my sister in law remains oblivious)

Me: I said stop pulling her hair , she will bite you !!!
My niece : You are not my boss ! (again her mother oblivious)

This went on two more times , two more warnings which she (and her mother) ignored .

She pulls my Chow's mane one to many times so my chow is left with the option of turning and biting her ( it was just a nip to let her know to leave her alone) . And my sister in law freaks out and screams at me that my dog is dangerous and will see that she is put down . To which I said , "your daughter was warned numerous times , she is old enough to know better and which of you allowed her to continue her mistreatment of my dog , this is both your faults . If you do not like my dog or my rules concerning her treatment then do not come back . My dog has more right to be in her own home without being teased and mistreated than the you two " .

Moral of the story do not listen and/or ignore the rules and you will get bitten .
edit on 4-12-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is clearly another Israeli trained warrior dolphin. It should be detained and water boarded.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary
Dolphins aren't these lovable creatures that we think they are, there horny manipulative brainiacs. This is just another incident where it clearly shows that when a dolphin does not get what it wants from human interaction, it takes it.! There are a couple topics on ATS alone that explain this as far as research will allow it to.

They claim that there are only rouge groups of wild dolphins "males" to be exact that are the horny evil ones. But Various stories/ encounter clearly describe these intelligent animals pretending to be pet/lab rat/ etc... till its tired of the situation or simply stops getting the treats/ incentives then they attack/ do something out of the "ordinary" check it out some strange occurrences are happening with these animals wild and captured!

Wow, you are seriously kidding right? Or out of your mind scruples?

Because the dolphin was horney he went after her???????

Did you see her body language? That would piss me off too.

Kid never thought about the dolphin, it was a 2nd choice to her. But that's expected of her because of her age. Wait till she grows up to be some snob. Guaranteed.

Watch her body language, the entire time before she even gets bit.

It's not the dolphins fault. It's the product of the parents fault.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere
I had a Chow Chow before she passed on and this Reminds me of when my Sister in law and 11 year old niece came to visit .....

My niece was teasing my Chow by pulling on her mane and it went like this ...

Me : Do not pull her hair , she WILL bite you .
My niece : don't tell me what to do (while my sister in law remains oblivious)

Me: I said stop pulling her hair , she will bite you !!!
My niece : You are not my boss ! (again her mother oblivious)

This went on two more times , two more warnings which she (and her mother) ignored .

She pulls my Chow's mane one to many times so my chow is left with the option of turning and biting her ( it was just a nip to let her know to leave her alone) . And my sister in law freaks out and screams at me that my dog is dangerous and will see that she is put down . To which I said , "your daughter was warned numerous times , she is old enough to know better and which of you allowed her to continue her mistreatment of my dog , this is both your faults . If you do not like my dog or my rules concerning her treatment then do not come back . My dog has more right to be in her own home without being teased and mistreated than the you two " .

Moral of the story do not listen and/or ignore the rules and you will get bitten .

Don't you love that..Always the dogs fault, but never theirs.
My dog bites all the females but never the males. Especially with my family. Gee, I have no clue why. When I say don't bother him, then don't bother him. Or, don't come into my room unannounced. You'd think they listen by now.. Females think they can pull a fast one on him, and that my dog understands them and loves them and it's okay to break the rule. The males know their place in the house and don't even try to be friends with him. I love my baby. He'll protect me always.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

If the parents had been supervising the girl rather than standing off and videoing they could have put her hand down with the tray themselves. They are the adults and they failed to follow rules too. The girl could be excused for forgetting but not the parents. Why blame seaworld when the parents are the idiots? Call me cruel, but if that was my son either
a. I'd have been right beside him or
b. told him that's what you get when you can't follow the rules! Suck it up!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary
They claim that there are only rouge groups of wild dolphins "males" to be exact that are the horny evil ones.

Are these the ones with makeup ?

Kinda like 'Priscilla Dolphins ?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

yeah i agree.. but would it not be better if all exhibits alike were classed as either dangerous/cruel and shut down with the animals being released back into the wild..

however as some of the animals have been bred in captivity, they would not survive in the wild.. there is only a small minority that actually manage to survive once released into the wild..

but imho it would be far better not to have any of these exhibits and if want to see an animal, go see it in its natural environment in its native country.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not going to say anything different to anyone else, this is a WILD animal held in CAPTIVITY, its 100% not the dolphins fault. sick!! Im ashamed to be a human sometimes...........

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
LOOOOOL
Let's kidnap more animals from the ocean for our entertainment!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well in fairness, the whole thing happened literally in less than a second. I'm not sure even very attentive parents could have stopped that from happening unless they held down the trays themselves... check the real time clip:

Still, it's amusing to me that CNN is calling the animal in captivity for life simply for the amusement of people the terrorist
Clearly she learned an important lesson that day, but she should be grateful it wasn't any worse.

Also, those parents ARE kind of douches. The way they zoom in on her injury and say "no one's going to see it"...ugh. Reminds me of those early internet stunt videos of idiots jumping off cliffs or putting bottle rockets in their ass, and after the mayhem the guy with the camera rushes over to get the injury close up shot. I guess these people are having children now

I wonder if this clip is going to make the very excellent animalsbeingdicks.com?
a good and relevant one from that site..

edit on 6-12-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join