It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Cause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Posted this on my site and thought it sounded like a good ATS rant

While it is true that I do not believe in obeying laws set forth from Mankind I wouldn't say I'm a rebel without a cause. Personally I think I have a cause, a justified cause.

The paper laws come governing officials and by extension those who vote for or otherwise support them. Now I've met a few voters here in the US and I gotta be honest, quite frankly these are not the type of people I want telling me what I should and should not do or who I should or should not be. They seem to be under the impression that raising the price of flowers during valentines day or hiking the price of hotel rooms during Christmas are the right thing to do, it's the law of supply and demand they say. Really they're just trying to justify their own greed, it's not the law of supply and demand it's just being a jerk.

There is no such thing as satisfied among these people, they always want more. Lo and behold the waters of the gulf are dead with chemicals and oil, the burst gullet of the gluttonous. They work themselves to death just trying to feed their own never ending desire for more. Never satisfied they force all around them to feed their addictions, get down on your knees and fill their bellies, you can rest when you're dead.

They call it Black Friday because retail outlets often start making a profit on that day, but really shouldn't they call it Black Friday in honor of all the shoppers injured or even killed by the ravenous hordes marauding and trampling just to get their hands on something two months newer than what they already have? And what of all the service men and women who provide it to them? Not so much as a thank you, rather the servicer is expected to kiss the feet of the ravenous horde and thank them for the opportunity. Is it any wonder a couple of customer service agents strangled a shoplifter to death this past Black Friday? They simply couldn't take it anymore, the unforgiving, ungrateful, ravenous horde filled them with rage until they finally saw an opportunity to vent. Really who's the killer here? The customer service agents or those ungrateful beasts who filled them with rage?

These are not the people I want running my life. They don't run lives, they ruin lives and they can't have mine.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree. Remember, any law that violates the constitjtion is void....

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Originally I believe congress was only allowed to pass laws relating to the nations financial situation, but now they seem to pass pretty much whatever they want. I suppose that would make quite a few laws unconstitutional.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Seriously two workers killed a shop llifter by strangling him and that's seen as somehow understandable cos it's black friday.

Here,we have Boxing Day sales and the January sales where people flood to the shopping centres to get stuff cheap.

If you're out in it all these mad people walking into you,getting in your way,doing your head in makes you wanna start punching the next one that bashes into you.

But twö guys,strangling one guy to death cos of shopping related stress,if they decked him,couple black eyes then it's not right but fair enough but killing with their bare hands even on the busiest shopping day of the year is no excuse !!!

Hey,I want their lawyer next time i'm in court ;-)

top topics

join