It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God does work.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
[please do not remove]

If He were nothing, where would we be? God does work ==+ right, an Active Being. Trenchnails.

Forecast.

Sorry for the short OP, but it holds keys for worship, see. O, active being, receive lalala..
any following input by other members is significant, see.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If god exists then why does he allow all the evil to happen in his name? i call bull #

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
If god exists then why does he allow all the evil to happen in his name? i call bull #

Even if we eliminate all the 'evil' in the world. We would be left with a range of good deeds.
Our minds would categorise this good and lesser good according to our new spectrum, and we would still ask the same question. Why does he let the lesser good happen in his name?

That question leads nowhere IMO

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Another completely baseless claim, "see i believe and cannot answer the
hard questions without god therefore he exists".

The world and universe would be exactly what it is if god did not exist.
as evidence by the fact that so far as we know no god has been proven
to exist.

simply stating something does not make it true, if that were the case then
exactly which of the many thousands of gods can you prove exists?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This thread quite possibly makes less sense than anything I have ever read, and I've read Bible snippets.
edit on 3-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

God does not if exist, phroziac. Resist evil. Do you suffer evil? Do not feel sad for disbelievers.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

Big laugh

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is why I avoid churches.

It has a funny whiff to it, and I cannot understand a thing anyone coming out of one says.

Bit like a pub.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Mate coming here, talking in riddles puts you into a catagory with some of the top tier weirdo's of ATS. We've had our fair share of these in the past, but ones that talk like "fishing hook. Bait. Fish link twink makes you think,wink wink"... Like it suposed to make sense - Are genuinly the ones to watch out for.

So yeah, you have cemented you're self into that catagory.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

if it does not allow us to show our internal wills then how the good and bad can be differed !? if a teacher does not allow the students to be tested then how can they themselves know whether they are capable to go to the next level or not . then what would the judgment day mean.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, God does work. But the economy isn't so great lately, so he was laid off from his regular job and now works part-time at a 7-11. Sometimes we chat when I go for my morning pack of cigarettes and newspaper. They might be promoting him to full-time soon though, as his omnipotent abilities are quite useful around the shop. He can always tell when somebody tries to pinch something, even when he isn't looking. He also knows when the coffee machines need to be refilled. Don't ask him how he knows, he just does.

He just does...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Anyone can speak and claim they were ordered by God, but it does not mean they were truly ordered. As it stands, things (the evil things), happen because this is the course man has decided to go. If Father stepped in every time something bad happens, how would anyone, anywhere learn?

You get in a car accident because you are texting, the situation is bad, but in your learning, you learned not to text while driving, as if you can see the bigger picture, in 2 months time, you would have been texting on your phone, and killed two little girls.

Man is not privy to see those other paths, yet they blame Father for the first accident. (Why did he allow this to happen) But, if you could see the full picture, it happened for the good because Father just saved two lives.

That is just one example of many.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer

Even if we eliminate all the 'evil' in the world. We would be left with a range of good deeds.
Our minds would categorise this good and lesser good according to our new spectrum, and we would still ask the same question. Why does he let the lesser good happen in his name?

But in his name? Hes ok with people killing eachother because god hates them?

God doesnt give a # about us whatsoever

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I would say man doesn't give a care about above at all. Above tries over and over to speak to man, but yet he does not listen. He chooses his own path, and believes he can do everything by his own hand.

If man would only listen, and not shy back, we wouldn't have all these problems down here as we do now.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer

But in his name? Hes ok with people killing eachother because god hates them?

If God doesn't give a, *the word you used*, about us, then why are we here? Why do we exist? Why were we created in the first place? And why hasn't He just obliterated us into molecular unconsciousness?
What would be the point?

The simple fact is, we are an inexplicable enigma that exists. Thus, we must hold certain value.

However, believing that is entirely your own choice. Also known as free will.
edit on 3-12-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Because we wanted to be here. Slash evolution

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by stupid girl

Because we wanted to be here. Slash evolution

I think, therefore, I am.

I am, therefore, God exists? :

Wait! God's name is "I am!"

I am, therefore, GOD!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I hope they comprehend.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Thank you for the thread Angle,

You are an angel with the correct angle,

May the God of All Things be with you now and forever more, even unto everlasting,

Father, Son and Holy Ghost bless and exalt you and your family,

Amen

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Him who came from Above descended to give the Fathers Message, but only the Sheep hear the Good Shepherds Voice,

John 3:35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join