It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Reflection on Gay Culture/Religion/Duality...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Can someone please find the error in my logic, because what another man or woman does in the privacy of their bedroom is, ''nobody's business.''

A political discourse is not required to pass common sense, humanity 101,
'Mind your business.'' ''Respect others and respect yourself'' ''Make no gain at the detriment of another''
''Live and let life'' so on and so forth....

Spiritually undeveloped, as result of avoiding one's ''inner self'' throughout life, actively functioning as ''non-thinking'' one becomes a portrayal of what he she ''thinks'' one is, a person ops out for popular opinion because, ''thinking for oneself is hard.'' ''adapting to being normal is cool and easy'' and Tackling the ''unknown'' is a scary task (homosexuality is the final frontier apparently...'to boldly go' ) Seeing things as they AREN'T, time and time again, we restrict ourselves from knowledge of self and wisdom.

One must overcome the dualistic nature of society and our psyche to free ourselves from mental bondage, we must see things as they are to prevent ourselves from falling victim to our portrayals, false expectations and false aspects of self identity. The shadows of ourselves cause us to go rickety in old age, as things start fading away from us, especially the hittery effect the bad karma we've accumulated in states of ignorance as result of delusion, but thats another story.

Enduring a mental schism by breaking our ''personal'' laws, our own code of morality that, is the small voice in our head guiding us through our greedy selfish pursuits, Our wrongdoings are made known to us in our heart, and we are forced to dwell in embarrassment, festering inside oneself as having ''wronging one's soul'' There is no escaping this, we cannot escape the wrongdoings our hands have wrung.

Another brain buster- taking responsibility for your actions instead of suppressing your desires and lifestyle to cater to the whims of others, ''lying'' to yourself about being a ''good'' person, instead of using your mind and logic to determine what is ''good,'' and righteous, and standing up for that. Think, If you're not a liar, then you never have to ''hide'' and if you 're righteous, you will know yourself as an upstanding person in your heart and soul. If you have a relationship with god in your head, the church becomes just another building. Since when does stained glass have anything to do with god anyways? Someone want to clarify in which holy book I can read about the importance of stained glass?

I say that to say this...morally righteous people dont' need a social mask to appear ''civil, upstanding, and righteous.'' They're genuinely unconcerned with the perception of others because they ''know'' themselves, they are acting in accordance with respect to their relationship with god, as we are all in his sight at all times, and must remember we cannot hide from god. A relationship with god on this earth, is personal, and we are all judged equally for what is in our hearts and heads, not for our possessions or rituals, not for our portrayals, not for the lies and deceptions we pull over our own eyes, not for our attendance record at our local ''churches''.

Since when has a brick building built by man taken the place of the EARTH created by GOD, to worship him? These things are offensive to god, but this is the nature of the lord. ''Everybody kissing ass to get to heaven ain't going'' 2pac.

Whatever people do in private, without disturbance to others, whatever that may be, if its conjuring demons on a ouja board or giving blowjobs to men. If you like giving blowjobs to men, then give blowjobs to men, do it, enjoy it, know you enjoy it, and accept yourself and be a man about it. You don't have to dress up, act, and talk with a lisp once you realize you're gay, you can keep it to yourself, its your business, nor should anyone be concerned about your sexuality, because ''concerning yourself with someone elses sexuality is ''weird as hell''

I

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The problem I have is if its nobodies business,(which us true), why do they have to constantly tell the world?

I don't run around telling everyone I'm straight.

Plus, they already have the same rights as all the other citizens in their countries, so stop carrying about rights.

Maybe I will design a "straight" flag and some bumper stickers.
edit on 3-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
The problem I have is if its nobodies business,(which us true), why do they have to constantly tell the world?

Yeah, its none of our business but we must know that we don't treat them equally even though we don't give a toss what they do.

Plus, they already have the same rights as all the other citizens in their countries, so stop carrying about rights.

There whole argument is based off marriage.. Apart from that, they can do what everyone else can.

edit on 3-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Freud would say otherwise. Perhaps the offense you feel at the site of a gay man is a feeling of sexual repression,
Perhaps you subconsciously admire the gay man's confidence? Perhaps you're gay like him!

I agree with you that, a person shouldn't identify themselves by sexuality, whether gay or straight, anyone that's stuck on sexuality is low vibratory. Plus, people take up causes in life, thats what people do to feel apart of something. Do you really think I want an advertisement on my t.v. every 2 minutes?

Do you really think I want the government altering my coins with festive designs so it doesn't work in the vending machine? No, but they're gonna run around and constantly do whatever they want so the quicker I get over it the better, the difference is, gays never bothered me, the government ruining my coins and cockblocking my late night munchies runs IS A crime, mind you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

In other words, you want everyone to live a life of "Do What Thou Wilst" and pretend that the consequences of that decision don't have any impact on anyone. Choosing to do what is evil in the Creator's eyes will bring the consequences of evil regardless if you redefine that evil as "good". The wages of sin is death. There is no getting around His laws and their consequences. Even if you become convinced that sticking your finger in a high voltage outlet is a "good thing", no amount of redefining that bad as good is going to stop you from feeling and experiencing the consequences. Likewise, no amount of social engineering which convinces people that abortion is not murder will ever change the fact that it is murder in your Creator's eyes. Those who kill with the sword will die by the sword, it truly is that simple.

You are right, Our Creator is not found in a brick building. But you are dead wrong when you think that looking inward to find Him is the path, for you will only find self which wants to justify and reason away good and evil. See, self wants to become like god, self wants to make the rules and self will convince self that God's laws and promised judgement are a thing of fantasy. Self will lead self straight into a life where there is only the bliss and ecstasy of pleasure, into a world where something like pedophilia is just an expression of sexuality like anything else.

If you still can't figure out why Our Creator had to flood the world when man continually did evil, then I hope that He may lead you into understanding why Jesus said the end of this age would be even worse. When the occult believes and seeks a world utopia whereby good and evil and male and female are united, Jesus' words should make anyone stop and realise how it will happen. When I see our leaders removing "husband", "wife", "father" and "mother" from legal documents in the name of "equality", I, thanks to the Truth that only Our Creator provides, know that it is truly in preparation for their androgynous ideal.

Men already heed the compulsion to go around giving other men blowjobs. And if you knew the truth of scripture, you'd understand why "behind closed doors" isn't, and will never be, satisfactory to those who are consumed with reprobate minds. Reprobation is a mind given over by God Himself to wrath, a mind which will not only accept those who do likewise, but who will actually condemn those who refuse to participate. And therein lies the basis of your pending judgement - reprobate minds will persecute and kill the innocent, those who refuse their perverted delusions. "Behind closed doors" is not satisfactory - hence the mandatory inclusion of homosexuality and sodomy as normal and healthy to our school children, the "hate laws" pushing forward the occult's new morality and the never-ending references to anal sex as a sign of enlightened thinking.

Your words shout "me, me, me" - because your beliefs are formed from self. Seek god inwards and you will find a "god" who preaches that nobody, including the Creator, has any right to be sovereign over you nor define good and evil. Why? "All men's hearts are evil". Man will redefine evil as good to justify what they want to enjoy - it removes all internal feelings of judgement by which the Holy Spirit is trying to convict them. This conviction should be heeded to bring you to repentance, but unfortunately, when the desire for sin grows too strong, it is batted away and eventually refused. It is God's Will that all would be saved....but it is not necessarily our will. Will, consciousness, emotions etc are self, the soul. Therefore turning inwards to find God only finds our worse enemy who wants to act on those evil desires, and this is why scripture is clear - those who reject Jesus, the Light that came into this world, rejected Him because they loved the darkness more. If man only understood that Our Creator has provided the way to cure us of this condition....but tragically, many don't want to be cured because they love the unrighteousness that believing the lie affords them.

Self is the source of our desires, so why look there for your solutions? This is why all the serpent religions demand you go inwards.......to find the god or divine essence within us.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Maybe I will design a "straight" flag and some bumper stickers.
edit on 3-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

I'm assuming you are male. Do you ever talk about what you like in a girl? Do you ever talk about a cute girl that you've seen? If you have a significant other, do you ever talk about her? Do you like to bring your significant other out in public? This is what a gay man or woman has trouble doing. It's getting a little more acceptable, but for many, many years, a gay person wasn't able to be open about their sexuality without suffering negative consequences from the general public.

Are/were you able to marry your significant other? The person that you love? In most U.S. states, a gay cannot do this - they cannot marry the person they love. If they want to get married, they have to marry someone they aren't in the least attracted to. How would you like it if you were told that you have to marry a person that you weren't attracted to at all?

These are the reasons why many gays have banded together and have gone public - to bring awareness to their struggle just to live a normal life - to not have to live in secret. To not have to "pretend" they're straight. Once their homosexuality is totally accepted by society as a whole - socially, morally, legally -- just as heterosexuality is totally accepted -- you won't see any more flags or bumper stickers. I guarantee it.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Homosexuality, for all intensive purposes, has nothing to do with gay culture.

True ''relationship'' to god, for all intensive purposes, has nothing to do with organized religion.

A man likes another man, whether he advertises it, whether he partys in the ''gay town'' once a week, he's not the voice for every homosexual or gay ''culture'' either, in fact, his sexuality is fundamentally and logically unrelated to these things.

A person calls them self religious, whether they advertise it, whether they go to church once a week,, they're not the voice for every ''religious'' person. Participating in organized religion is fundamentally and logically unrelated to your personal relationship with god, which exists in your head and heart.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
Homosexuality, for all intensive purposes, has nothing to do with gay culture.

True ''relationship'' to god, for all intensive purposes, has nothing to do with organized religion.

A man likes another man, whether he advertises it, whether he partys in the ''gay town'' once a week, he's not the voice for every homosexual or gay ''culture'' either, in fact, his sexuality is fundamentally and logically unrelated to these things.

A person calls them self religious, whether they advertise it, whether they go to church once a week,, they're not the voice for every ''religious'' person. Participating in organized religion is fundamentally and logically unrelated to your personal relationship with god, which exists in your head and heart.

What everyone must understand is that there are as many different variations of "gay personalities" as there are straight personalities. There are gays who like to party, there are gays who do drugs. There are gays who are very religious. There are gays whose main goal is to help those in need. There are conservative gays, who just want to settle down with their significant other and raise a family. There is no one type of gay, just as there is no one type of straight.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

That was a great post. Lets get to the bottom of it.

Please refer me to the pages or surah's, texts from any holy book where homosexuality is condemned, and referred to as 'evil' as I believe you put it? I've been waiting for this pertinent information for a few days, since, you are currently dispelling pure conjecture.

Last I checked, consenting adults engaging in mutually beneficial acts isn't evil? But do you know what is evil? When people use religious scripture to promote there own ordeals and opinions, as if they were the secretary on call when God himself delivered his word. In fact, there is a verse in the Qu'ran speaking about such people, people that utilize ''unspecific'' verses to support wrong views, wrong because they're not established as truth, as ordained by the book. It states, god is well aware of this disease in there hearts, and for slandering that which is from god to shield their own black hearts is a heinous penalty.

See, that sounds exactly like you saying 'everyone' is evil. Even the statement, is fundamentally flawed in logic, as you cannot speak for ''everyone'' so you are just spreading lies, not only that, but how you view the world is mostly indicative of yourself, I would suggest to you sir, that you have an evil heart, and you do not have a good relationship with god because he does not develop relationships with evil people. He doesn't accept your ''plight,'' so spread your debauchery elsewhere. Oh wait, you're gonna retrieve those verses from the holy scriptures where god condemns homosexuality as evil. I'll show you how to develop your soul and eradicate your rustiness next post.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"Yes, you're free to be homosexual, as long as you follow these guidelines ive set out:

Number 1:Be a man about it

Number 2: Dress normally

Number 3: Act normally. "

Take your guidelines and shove them where the sun doesn't shine, Im tired of people flaunting there anti-homosexual agenda in my face.

Like, i get that you dont like it, but there's no need for a new post on it everyday on the beloved ATS.

Your logic IS wrong btw.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Just an FYI, its "for all intents and purposes" not " all intensive purposes". What if the purpose isn't intense?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Well don't flaunt it in my face either then.. Some of us have better things to do than worry about homosexuals and their issues. Thats not homophobic either, its just I really don't care what they do. If they want to fight for certain things, good luck to them.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Well don't flaunt it in my face either then.. Some of us have better things to do than worry about homosexuals and their issues. Thats not homophobic either, its just I really don't care what they do. If they want to fight for certain things, good luck to them.

You're the one commenting on an Anti-homosexual thread! Stop treading on me! God!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yeah, its none of our business but we must know that we don't treat them equally even though we don't give a toss what they do.

Unfortunately, this is not just about what goes on in private, it has become what is going on in public. When people are going into the schools and pushing behavioral social engineering in an effort to legitimize things, they begin to run all over other people's rights. There is an agenda and it would be foolish not to acknowledge that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I guess I am just using this as an opportunity to rant- I almost posted something similar to this subject this morning.

Here in France the controversy over gay marriage (and adoption) is heated, though the majority is against it.
I was raised in a liberal area (So. Cal.) with lots of gay people. My parents had friends who were gay and even a few who raised chidlren together- both of them went through their experimentation stage too. I just never knew any predjudice about sexuality. So I have trouble even understanding what the problem is.

Then this morning I see my brother in law sent us some humoristic political images, one of them saying something like "If you are an orphan or abandoned child, here's your new parents we found for you, thanks to the (law allowing gay marriage and adoption)."
Picture shows two guys in some sort of gay pride parade or something, with shaved mohawks, hairy backs, and wearing nothing but some S&M leather straps to frame their genitals ..... In other words, they look like complete idiots. Idiots carrying banners, making a show of freakishness and seemingly out of control sexuality.

It pissed me off. It pissed me off because of the gay people I know who are normal, and would like to live a normal life, with each other, with children..... and these kinds of freaks who spend their time trying to provoke others screw it up for them.

I have had a few friends like that (once been in theater, then hairstylist, I always had a few gay male friends close by) and some of them are obsessed with the fact that they are homo, talk of nothing else, and make effort to offend others as if that defines them. They have no other interest then getting attention through over exaggerrating every gay stereotype that exists. I've always just shrugged and said whatever rocks your boat... but today I thought that childish stuff is making it hard for other gay people.

Rant done. I'm going to go do something else now.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I pretty much agree with you accept for this part:

Originally posted by Kapablanka
You don't have to dress up, act, and talk with a lisp once you realize you're gay, you can keep it to yourself, its your business, nor should anyone be concerned about your sexuality, because ''concerning yourself with someone elses sexuality is ''weird as hell''

So if a guy dresses up and acts like a woman and talk with a lisp, that means he isn't "keeping it" to himself? It is his life and he has the right to express himself.

If a guy thinks with his brain, that is good.
If a guy thinks with his heart, that is fine.
If a guy thinks with his penis, there is less approval.

It's interesting how one of the main core things about existence - sexuality - is seen as something to be "ashamed" of or "suppressed". We believe that "sex" takes away our "purity" and being "gay" is "perverted"...

Being gay is NOT a "culture" nor is it a "religion". Gays do not think the same like religions, nor do they act the same like a culture/society. I would agree that it is "duality" though, only because it is the opposite of being straight.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I cannot help but laugh at the ones who sport the Lisp. Its rather funny.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

See, that sounds exactly like you saying 'everyone' is evil

Everyone is not "evil", but everyone has a "Dweller on The Threshold", a portion of the self which is likely to choose things which appear mutually beneficial but in fact may not be so healthy a lifestyle. For instance, a person may like how an illicit drug may make them "feel" inside, but then they end up being addicted and the drug ends up destroying their lives. A person may like how it feels to drag race down a highway with others who like how it feels, but it is obvious to an onlooker how dangerous it is to themselves and others.

On the other hand, I do like what you say about looking inward to the Higher Self, once you get past the Dweller of yourself and others. However, sometimes we need others to point the way for us. This is the reason for teachers and gurus. This was the reason for Jesus to come and show us the Way, not for us to worship him as an idol and then ignore our Inner Selves. (This statement goes for the guy who posted that we should not go to the Inner Self for guidance, as that guy seems to think guidance can only be found in organizedi religion and the Dwellers of Others).

Organized religion having corrupt elements is still not an excuse for thinking that one can just do anything they like and it will still be acceptable in the Sight of God our Creator. It is up to the Free Will of the individual however, in the end of it, and they will find out that their Free Will led them down the Primrose Path and not down the Path of Divine Perfection and Good Will. When they explicitly endeavor to lead the little children down their wrong path, then they will also answer to the Most High karmically, for Jesus told us that every jot and tittle would have to be fulfilled, and that is the law of karma.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How is it that so many straight folk know about men blowing men and reference this specifically?

And often?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky
How is it that so many straight folk know about men blowing men and reference this specifically?

And often?

I'm not a guy, but the media sure has advertised this stuff around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join