It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force Sensitives in 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The following is compatible for viewers incapable of viewing YT videos.

A disturbance in the Force was an unusual fluctuation or anomaly in the Force that could be sensed by Force-sensitives. These disturbances could range in intensity from mild fluctuations to full-blown psychic trauma that would cause the individual to experience literal, physical pain and perhaps even mental shock.

Wookieepedia

We all enjoyed these concepts and references in Star Wars, but are these fact or fiction?

"You can strike me down.... I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

That famous scene from Star Wars:

Ummm, I think I embedded the wrong video.
Or did I?

Maybe I'm just joking, or maybe I just cured your addiction to Death Sticks.

What you expected to see and what you saw were not the same thing.
(For those on ATS capable of viewing videos that is. For those who cannot view YT, it was the Clone Wars -Death Sticks scene).

You wanna know how many times that trick actually works for us Jedi? Zero.
You wanna know how many times that works with television programing? 99.99%

There's a problem all right. And it doesn't take a Jedi to detect it in the Force.

They are preparing us for something. So many possibilities, the future, always in motion, difficult to see.... but what I do see, is nothing all natural. Whatever is in store for us will more than likely be man made. I hope I'm wrong. Being right all the time isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Are there any other Force sensitives on ATS who feel the same? Mediums, 6th sense'rs, shy psychics, empaths, Jedi, con men, bankers, politicians, etc.?

edit on 3-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: too mas tyops

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Are you asking a question or making a statement? Kind of confused as to what your point is. Also 2012 might as well be over at this point. Don't think any force sensitives were discovered in the last 11 months.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

Force sensitives know who they are their whole lives... they are the freaks in society mostly.

Some are accidentally businessmen, what a freak out when they finally figure that out after a night of wild freedom & substance abuse in Vegas.

I'm asking a question and making a statement both.

This is an "Out of the Box" kind of thread that doesn't require any proof or links to sources. I just want to know what the Force sensitives are feeling for the next 3 weeks.

Come out of hiding ATS members & lurkers, we all need your extra-sensory perceptions. Maybe we can put some more pieces together before the 21st, if there's an unnatural man made disaster ahead.

edit on 3-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The mainstream onion layer has been softening us all for a 2012 disaster, not a magic carpet ride.

Don't you guys want to know one way or the other? Obviously, but we got less than 3 weeks until then to know..... bs. The 21st is a distraction date.

Nothing in this world is "unexpected" in global government awareness.

Lately I;ve seen a lot of dream threads about 2012, I'm not asking about dreams, I'm asking about visions and/or timeline seers perspectives. I see possible timelines like threads, magnetic lines sort of, some lead one way others lead another.

A strong timeline is that most of us will be here December 22, 23, 24, etc.
Do you really think the corporations would cut their holiday profits short this year??

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Maybe you should step back into reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm very interested in what you have to say. I'm particularly struck by the idea that we are being heavily manipulated to believe there is disaster looming, and that gives whoever is behind the curtain the perfect opportunity to create disaster, and control us more....for our own good of course.

I agree with you that most of us will still be here and still be fine after the winter Solstice, but I'm sure other possibilities exist. Do you have any feeling on what they might be?
edit on 3-12-2012 by caitlinfae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I agree with you that most of us will still be here and still be fine after the winter Solstice, but I'm sure other possibilities exist. Do you have any feeling on what they might be?

Very kind and polite of you to inquire. I have strong opinions.
I have a lot of puzzle pieces, was hoping for more in here.

The Force/ the Grid/ The Holy Spirit/ what's really the difference?
A description in a book?

All I see is something that is loud. The noise itself can knock the life out of you.
This is worst scenario, what is likely is something Tesla oriented.

On an unexpected day. Sometime soon. Our attention on Honey boo boo's baby or something ridiculously absurd. Very loud noise, unearthly loud, louder than anything HAARP can produce.

I have a bug out bag ready. I am prepped just in case. Who knows.
Better safe than retarded I think. Caves and/or mountains planned routes just in case.

Even the Jedi had to go in exile when the Darkside reigned supreme.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm exhausted of 2012 titled threads too.

This will be lost in the mix. By 2013, the threads that were nearly right on will be reposted and shoved down our throats. I'm hoping we all die before such a travesty.

Red Dawn scenario - laughable
2012 the movie - not without our Tesla tech help
4th or 5th dimensional shift - what good would that do for the majority.

You are all already the Walking Dead, it's just a matter of to what degree of brain death.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The force haha I like.

It might be the same story told in different dress each turn: the two kingdoms, red vs blue. It might be the end of the world as we know it.

Context Context Context.

Anyone have the time?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

What you said about noise is very interesting...I've had a couple of indicators in the last few days of something that is potentially very loud, either a bomb of some kind, or a geological shift. It will be like nothing we've ever heard before, and many of us will hear it, even across continents. It also feels like it's going to happen when we absolutely least expect it, so there is almost no point in paying any heed to all the disaster scenarios floating about in the ether. None of them are correct, although one or two have elements of truth.

Would love to hear about the puzzle pieces you already have, if you're ready to discuss them.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Very kind and polite of you to inquire. I have strong opinions.
I have a lot of puzzle pieces, was hoping for more in here.

The Force/ the Grid/ The Holy Spirit/ what's really the difference?
A description in a book?

All I see is something that is loud. The noise itself can knock the life out of you.
This is worst scenario, what is likely is something Tesla oriented.

On an unexpected day. Sometime soon. Our attention on Honey boo boo's baby or something ridiculously absurd. Very loud noise, unearthly loud, louder than anything HAARP can produce.

I have a bug out bag ready. I am prepped just in case. Who knows.
Better safe than retarded I think. Caves and/or mountains planned routes just in case.

Even the Jedi had to go in exile when the Darkside reigned supreme.

You know what JJ, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the 1st time I've replied to any of your threads (if my memory serves me correctly)....

even more interesting that it caught my interest and to tell you the truth, I've kinda been waiting for someone on the forums to actually ask this question, but, I'm not sure why. I'm at work currently and will try and keep this short.

I appreciate you mentioning the caves and the Jedi, Christians had to as well, along with other believers of other faiths.. however, even more appreciative is your comment about being prep'd; here's somethings I've had a knowing about in my spirit.. (i'm a sensitive.. and I like that term you used..)

~I have a thread up about 'having a premotion of our electricity going out and prepping for no less than 3 days, I was talking to my grandson and he suggested getting 10gals jugs instread of 5gals ones..

~was talking with our pastor today about college loans and how it seems the entire world is having student loan issues or the ability to get a job with a degree; there are either no jobs or they are making it extremly hard to get one or the world economy is FLAT out tanking to the deepest sea floor.. do we really know why? to me, I feel it's being orcasrated..

~major increase of dream/visions brings to mind of malicahi ..(emphasis mine) "your young men(people) will see visions and old men (people) dream dreams"
~Major increase in UFO activity.. I loged in today on ATS and like half the recent threads were UFO/Aliens
~NDAA, 1st of Jan 2012........was a good indication of what may come..it's like everyone has forgotten congress passed it and the guy that's in the WH, playing President, signed it. ....did they just get a mind wipe or what ??

all i got for now .. not sure if it helps .. but, maybe just pices of a bigger puzzle ..

those are just a few observations I've had as of late, but, as much as I've seen/experienced in my life, I will not live in fear, as much as possible,

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
Maybe you should step back into reality.

Read Jibby's post history. There's nothing wrong with his perceptions of reality. At least, no more so than the rest of us on ATS.

On-Topic:
"Clear your mind" Jibby.

That being said, I have "felt" for years now there are two distinct events on the horizon for our world. One of the events is a game changer for the whole planet, and isn't necessarily bad. This event will take even those who run this world by surprise. They are aware of it, but not the extent of it. I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I know for now.

The second event I can only say, "Something wicked this way comes".

Take it for what it's worth. I'm not saying I'm right, or that anyone should heed my vagueries. But I know what I have seen and felt for years now.
edit on 12/3/2012 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I can't begin to tell you how many times that has popped into my head the past few months.

Main thing I have experienced is a low frequency hum that renders me nauseous and off balance. Been to the dr and had my ears checked in case of fluid or inner ear. Nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tnhiker

I also have been hearing a constant low hum and have been feeling a vibration for a few months now. I can't seem to calm myself. That tells me something is going to happen be it natural or whatever. It is constant !

When I try to meditate and calm myself I see the word " Survival ".

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tnhiker

Well, I'm certainly no prophet or psychic, but that is what has come to me repeatedly for quite some time now. I've learned over time to listen to my intuition the best I can. It never leads me astray. The problem usually comes when I don't listen, or confuse the issue in my mind.

I have heard several people mention a low frequency hum. Also, do a google search, there are many references to it. Some seem to be more sensitive to it than others.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by blindlyzack

Force sensitives know who they are their whole lives... they are the freaks in society mostly.

Some are accidentally businessmen, what a freak out when they finally figure that out after a night of wild freedom & substance abuse in Vegas.

I'm asking a question and making a statement both.

This is an "Out of the Box" kind of thread that doesn't require any proof or links to sources. I just want to know what the Force sensitives are feeling for the next 3 weeks.

Come out of hiding ATS members & lurkers, we all need your extra-sensory perceptions. Maybe we can put some more pieces together before the 21st, if there's an unnatural man made disaster ahead.

edit on 3-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Hi. Something is coming. I have absolutely no idea what it is but I feel something inside of me, lately. I've been hearing these really strange low vibrational hums around 3 am every day for a while. My sleeping is all messed up, I can't fall asleep until 3 am. 3 is an important number lately. I think the dimensions of this world and others are collapsing in on another. I've seen an increase in strange occurences, strange sightings, strange sounds. Just strangeness all around, things I've never experienced in my life before.

The most notable however is when I can really relate to what I am listening to, or reading I get this extreme sense of weightlessness all around my body, like my entire body is vibrating and I'm no longer in my physical. This happens when I'm fully conscious at random times in the day. Usually when something resonates deeply with me. Don't know if these were the answers you're looking for but yes, things have been very strange, lately. peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

That being said, I have "felt" for years now there are two distinct events on the horizon for our world. One of the events is a game changer for the whole planet, and isn't necessarily bad. This event will take even those who run this world by surprise. They are aware of it, but not the extent of it. I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I know for now.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm not saying I'm right, or that anyone should heed my vagueries. But I know what I have seen and felt for years now.
edit on 12/3/2012 by Klassified because: clarity

This is very curious to me...it's exactly how I feel. It's as if there is an event in our path that we can't avoid that could be marked as disaster, but will actually be useful to us as a species. The other one...I can't say anything about that and it's maybe best that we aren't been shown anything. Would we really want to know about it?

I hope people keep posting their feelings and we can see if there's any similarities.

And yes...the hum and the ear ringing are almost constant now, I used to hear the hum only occasionally at night, but it's there every night now, and my ears rings almost all the time.
edit on 3-12-2012 by caitlinfae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

After thinking about it, I decided to create a thread where I could elaborate on my impressions, and I expounded a lot more than I thought I could about it.

Two Distinct Events...

I would appreciate your thoughts on it if you're interested.

I hope people keep posting their feelings and we can see if there's any similarities.

I'll be watching this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

i have noted that some here [quite a few]
seem to have turned to the darkside

dont ask, lest a powerful wielder of Bogan starwars.wikia.com...
unleash a thought-bomb, annihalating your thread and sending me back to exile [permanent this time]
edit on 3-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We are in the reign of the Darkside now for 1000s of years.
The hope of the 2012'ers is that that will all end in less than 3 weeks.

If that were true, the entire energy grid would have to change from it's firewalled state now. Dormant DNA, damaged chromosomes, we are the blind leading the blind on electro magnetic levels of awareness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join