It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 ancient people at the end of my bed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
For starters, I dont dream. I know according to scientist we all dream, its a part of living. Ok, let me then say, i dont remember any of my dreams. The last dream i remember was about 15 years ago.. Not the last dream where i remember the plot, or the last dream where i remember any details, the last time i awoke and realized i had a dream.

Most of my life has been, i go to bed, get comfe, and fall asleep. Then i wake up. There is nothing inbetween. it has been that way all of my life. Sure as a child i had dreams and nightmares just like every other person, but when i was around 10 maybe it all stopped. From then on i go to sleep and wake up, nothing inbetween unless i wake up to go to the bathroom, then its back to sleep and the next thing i will know is its morning time.

So with that stated, yesterday i was not feeling well, and went to lay down, i would say i layed down around 9am, i had not been up for long. it was not long and i had fallen asleep again.
Some where around 10:30 i got the crap scared out of me.
You know those dreams where you open your eyes in the dream, well this was that kind.
i opened my eyes, (or at least in my dream i did) and there were 3 people standing at the foot
of my bed. which startled me enough i was jumping twords the head of the bed, which i think is what
actually woke me up.
But they were only there for a second or two then i was awake and naturally the room was empty.

They were dressed in animal hide and fur. The one on the far left was in all white, shorter than the middle.
The one in the middle was dressed in dark brown, kind of like dirt and tree bark colors, real dark but non the less, fur and hide. the one on the right was in tan color fur. from light brown to a yellowish tan.

Now for me to have this dream is odd to me since i dont know of any trigger mechanism that would of made my mind think about that or anything close to that when i went to sleep,or at all.
its kind of a puzzeling dream. One so much i am posting here for input.

I am still trying to figure out what caused my brain to trigger such a dream like that, although it was short, why would my brain think of people dressed like that, and have them in my house... just puzzles me...
i have not read anything or watched anything that could trigger such a dream lately.

well thats it... just figured i'd share and let ats pick it apart. I know there are many that regularly visit the dream section. And am interested to read ideas and theories.

it is odd, of all the things for me to dream about after so long...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
yes....

that is very odd..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I had a similar experience nearly two decades ago. I went to bed feeling very poorly and tried hard to relax and "release" my discomfort. I immediately went into a light sleep and I saw three men dressed as animals standing around me. But, I didn't experience any fear. I rather felt like they were there to help. And, they did help. I awoke minutes later with all symptoms gone. It was a very odd experience for me.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i think mine was more startled than fear.
it was quite shocking to "see" 3 people in the bedroom.
dressed like they were.

Quite the odd thing to remember , now watch it will be another 15 years
before i have another dream i remember *lol*

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I understand how you feel, in the sense that i have had a similar thing happen to me recently since i don't remember my dreams either. I had more of a warning dream occur after about 10+years of not remembering my dreams, that happened in July (not necessarily a premonition, but it gave off the foreboding feeling that something bad is coming), though i must say what you experienced sounds more like sleep paralysis. Though it might help to know HOW you slept when this occurred, because lucid dreaming and/or astral projection transpires best when laying face up i believe, though i believe it can be induced in any position.

the-psychic-detective.com...

www.lukecole.name...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ahahaha reminds me of the naked indian on Waynes World

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Almost sounds like you had a small dose of OBE there. Maybe they want to tell you something important? That maybe... you are the 'chosen one'?

I'd look into it if I were you. If you see them again, tell them to pay me a visit.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

yup, i was laying flat on my back, in my dream i opened
my eyes and lifted my head a little and there they were,
then i jumped and my eyes really opened and there was
just me in the room. Took a few seconds to get my bearings
back.

Not sure about projections and stuff, i've never really got into
much of that.

will brows the links and do some reading.. thanks...

just curious as to who/why i was seeing these 3 from so long ago
out of no where.. kind of odd. I know many times dreams mean
things when analyzed, but i dont have a clue as to what the heck
this one could mean.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

*LOL* me chosen.... i tell ya if it wasnt for bad luck i would
not have any at all. i know many say that, but my life
has been a prime example of bad luck... not that i complain
i have seen a lot and met a lot of people and enjoy the family
now have.
but for me to be chosen for anything *lol* they better hurry and
get me the detail's before i end up joining them in a year or so.
(at least according to my doc).

although i have to admit, with all the bad luck and things gone wrong,
i have no stress , no worries, i know deep down things will work out,
and they always do. so i guess my luck cant be all bad,but a break
from the norm bad would be nice. I'd love to know for my last year or
so how the lucky live.... it would be a nice change. Not that i think there
is a chance i'd ever get that...

ya i was hoping someone on here would point me in the direction of
figuring out what/why it was and they were there.
Its all greek to me, never really payed much atention to dreams or
psychic stuff.

ok, next time they stop by i'll tell them to pay you a visit as well.

at least next time i wont be so shocked, seeing someone dressed
like that now days is quite unusual.
i wasnt 'afraid' so to speak because i did not reach for my pistol,
i knew i was not in any harm, or i would of had that in my hand
quickly.

i figured it was worth posting about and looking into more and
getting input from here, its not every day you hear of someone
having a dream or OBE? with people like that in it.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Well personally, i think your body was simply in a state of transition when you opened your eyes. To be precise, you were extremely relaxed and absorbing theta waves and the sudden shift while transitioning from one state to another(like subconscious to conscious) has been known to cause hallucinations(though it's more like your eyes not being adjusted properly). The reason i think you saw those 3 particular individuals is dreams are a reflection of your subconscious and they might be representations of fears, past lives and/or decisions and desires that you have made and/or have considered.

www.brainandhealth.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

very well could be.

good explanation of what happened.

thanks for the input.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Np, least i could do. After all knowledge is power, and it's always helpful to point people in the right direction.
edit on 3-12-2012 by eyezenmaitreya because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You say you don't remember your dreams. I don't think most people do. The psychologist Jung, whom I am sure you are aware, liked to interpret his patients' dreams, talks of how very often, in fact, usually, when he asked his patients what their most recent dream was, got the answer "I never dream". Then at the next appointment, low and behold, the patient would have had a dream. The reason for this is that dreams humour the dreamer; so, some people have no use for dreams, might even find them disturbing, or annoying, and are better to sleep undisturbed and so they will not remember them. On the other hand, some people enjoy dreaming and even use their dreams, and these people will remember their dreams. Personally, when I started to take an interest in dreams, I started to remember dreams for the first time in my life. But the most startling thing was that I wanted to learn how to interpret dreams, and after a short while I realised that the dreams I was remembering were trying to teach me how to interpret dreams. For example, I might have a dream consisting of 5 separate images, only one of which I could interpret easily, but I realised that all the images were different ways of saying the same thing and so the one I knew was the key to understanding the others.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They might have been there to give you a message...Maybe from another planet that you might be from....I know that sounds crazy but i know of others that have had this happen to...They woke to see beings at there bed but they talked to them and told them where they were from....Many of us here on earth are from other planets who came to earth to help raise the vibration and help earth to ascend....If it happens again ask questions and dont be afraid..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
About 20 years ago, my family (wife, 7 year old daughter and 4 year old son) and I were traveling around Germany, sightseeing, by car. We spent a night in Rothenburg ob der Tauber at an inn which had formerly been a monastery. We rented a beautifully decorated top floor two bedroom apartment for the night. We tucked the kids into their cozy down comforter covered beds...it was a cold snowy night just before Christmas...and my wife and I turned in too. Very comfortable bed, cozy room with a fireplace on a cold night...we fell asleep quickly. At about 4 AM, I awoke suddenly from a very weird and frightening dream. I dreamt there were about 40-50 people in medieval clothing gathered around the bed, watching us sleep...just standing there...staring. I was sitting on the side of the bed in a cold sweat when my wife suddenly jerked awake and asked me what was wrong. She seemed scared. I told her of my dream and she blanched, saying she'd just had the SAME DREAM!

We knew there'd be no more sleeping that night. We got up, made a pot of coffee, cuddled under a blanket on a couch in front of the fire and waited for the kids to awake. WE all went down to the restaurant for breakfast and I gently prodded the innkeeper about our experience. His only response was a bemused look, a stroke of his considerable beard and the reply, "Sehr interessant"...very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join