It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Abduction / Advice please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Right, I've been thinking aobut this, and I don't know. So any advice is appreciated.

When I was small (God knows when, I just remember I was young as I had the old crapet in my room :/ Probably about infants school age or so) I saw a UFO out my Window, It was sort-of round, Was white with a red ring around it. I remember calling my mum (dad at work), but she didn't come, and thats all I remember. I dismissed it as dodgey kid memory.

But, Recently, on the way to KFC, me and my freind experienced some missing time, between 30mins to an hour. We were walking down the path to KFC, then, we were in there with time gone. We didn't know until we were walking back, when we noticed the path was closed as it was being dug up. Then we realised neither of us had walked down there, and we hadn't cut across the grass as we had no dirt on our shoes. It freaked us out for a while, but we had a film to go see so did not furthur investigate or we would have missed it.

So, any advice people? What should I do to find out?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
you probably smoked something before the film or ...hmm

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teh_Gerbil
So, any advice people? What should I do to find out?

You might want to consider first, do you WANT to find out?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, I would say yes as my reaction, as I would like to know what happened to me during that time. Otherwise I would die with a nagging wondering of what it was without knowing. I do want to know, as not knowing is a bit stupid, it's my life, and I should know what is being done with me and my body. So what if it may be disturbing or frightening? It's better than having no idea of it, as the brain can make up far more disturbing idea's than the truth. So yes, I would.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Its probably the "Braintree Triangle", but I have to agree with the first answer to your post..........Just say no to drugs!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think it was aliens.
A similar thing happened to me, but there were 5 of us so there is more evidence

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

But, Recently, on the way to KFC, me and my freind experienced some missing time, between 30mins to an hour.

Ah.. It's true what they say: "Time flies when you're having fun".
It really begins to get scary when ya get home from school at 3pm, do a bit of (I'd say a minute of film) movie animation and stop at 10pm without noticing the time fly. *parents knock on door* "IT'S LATE!!!"
Me: "WTF! It's only 5pm--- WOAH!"

(had a lot of these experiences when I was younger... It seemed as if a day only had three hours.. Everything went so fast and time just literally went by like nothing!)

but we had a film to go see so did not furthur investigate or we would have missed it.

Sounds like you were lost... First time taking the path? If no... Hmmm.. You were abducted!
(seriously, could be anything, but I tend to lean towards the "walking along some path and forgetting where one went" theory.)

I guess the only thing ya can do to figure out what happened is to remember every detail, note it down, and connect the dots using logic, common sense and also the illogical.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Braintree Trianlge?

Hm, no, I've gone there loads of times. Sice when was going to KFC of any fun? Oh well. Logic says we just forgot, it seems unlikely Aliens would abduct one of/us in such a public place really, as alot of people would have seen them, the path is right along a 4 lane road, and next to a by-pass, and KFC itself is at one hell of a road junction, about 4 4-laners join toghether with another ordinary road. Not an Ideal abduction site. And no, I had had nothing to Drink. I haven't in Ages to be honest. Neither have I been stoned for at least a year. And I don't even smoke cigarettes. So, I think my system qualifies as clean.

But, I also remembered something. About a year ago, upon ariving home form a holiday in sunny Scotland, when I went to bed, I remember seemingly being forced down onto my bed in a sort of folded over position, but there was no-one else in my room, and I just seemed to blacked out. All I could hear was a sort of constant throbing sound. Most odd. Next thing I remember I am sitting up on the bed. Didn't think to check the time, I just went to sleep after having a drink.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

When I was small (God knows when, I just remember I was young as I had the old crapet in my room :/ Probably about infants school age or so) I saw a UFO out my Window, It was sort-of round, Was white with a red ring around it. I remember calling my mum (dad at work), but she didn't come, and thats all I remember. I dismissed it as dodgey kid memory.

Have you spoken to your mother about this? Did anyone else see this UFO?

But, Recently, on the way to KFC, me and my freind experienced some missing time, between 30mins to an hour. We were walking down the path to KFC, then, we were in there with time gone.

30-60 mins really doesn't sound that much to be honest. How far was the walk? Anything else you remember?

But, I also remembered something. About a year ago, upon ariving home form a holiday in sunny Scotland, when I went to bed, I remember seemingly being forced down onto my bed in a sort of folded over position, but there was no-one else in my room, and I just seemed to blacked out.

It seems a little odd to me that you didn't mention this in the first post, as it would seem to be a more obvious physical experience. But anyway, have you had this kind of experience before? Anything else out of the ordinary? Do you live alone?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I shall ask my neigbors if they saw the UFO when I see them. Walk to KFC takes about 15 mins or so. Never had much odd experience like that before to be honest, So I might just have imagined it or being in htat sort of half asleep/awake state, and I live with my parents. Remembered after logging of last night. Are there any things I can do to remember what happened on the way to KFC? We probably just were so used to walking down that path we sort of went onto 'autopilot' type mode, like the trudge to college I have to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Are there any things I can do to remember what happened on the way to KFC?

What you should do is rule out all the 'normal' possibilities before you start to believe something out of the ordinary has really happened to you. If you feel fine otherwise and don't experience these things too often, I wouldn't worry. You should also talk to your family about this and see if they share any similar experiences.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just say few things: This story doesn't prove actual abduction, or the presence of aliens near you. If by any chance, the aliens did stg to you, all you can do is trust them, they are stronger and can do anything to you.

new topics

top topics

join