It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21st and the Schedules of the Elite?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
Here is the president's 2011 schedule, seems a little more busy last December...

www.whitehouse.gov...

Why not this December?

Probably because the election is over and he won (?).
Question is: is he really going to Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When the Petraeus scandal happened and flared throughout the MSM, I couldn't help but think that it was a cover for him going into a bunker to help manage the 12/21/12 catastrope whatever it turns out to be.

My paradox is that although I still think it was a cover for him to resign and disappear, I don't see any indication that anything cosmic or otherwise will be unusual on 12/21/12.

So, on the one hand pretty sneaky of them to create this media circus as a smokescreen for Petraeus to "resign" as CIA chief so he can disappear and duck into the bunker command post for the end of the world while on the other hand we see no evidence that the world is about to plunge into chaos on 12/21/12.

Anyone feel the same way?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Great observation! One possibility is that they are going to create the disaster.. this has always been what I thought was most likely to happen. They are using these dates they hyped up to plan their events to manipulate the masses. This is why they chose the period right around the millennium for 9-11.

I think it is actually a means of pacifying us in a way. you build up this end of the world scenario and everyone is waiting for it and then a year after everyone thought the end of the world was coming they have this big event but it is far less than what we all expected.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Sounds logical to me, TheKeyMaster. After "Y2K" was a dud, I thought, "Oh, I get it. That was a hoax set up for TPTB to study how the population would respond to hyped up doom." But I always wondered what it was a dress rehearsal for and now there's all this 2012 razz-ma-tazz. I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's another big OCCULT false flag deal about to go down like 9/11. They seem to be so into numbers and numerology.

On the other hand, they (TPTB) could crash the world economy any time they please or fake an alien invasion pretty much any time. We won't know what's real or fake anymore because of how they're always conning the general public.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Keep in mind the 21st is the friday before.. saturday sunday christmas eve, christmas day. I assume (like at my place) alot of people will have the day off. Anyone who is important would take a vacation day most likely. I would.

Come back on wedensday.. my boss has wed 26th, thursday 27th, friday 28th off.. then were sat sunday.. newyears eve, new years day.

my point, is it's not going to be uncommon for elite at a business to take 21st through the end of the year off.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
When the Petraeus scandal happened and flared throughout the MSM, I couldn't help but think that it was a cover for him going into a bunker to help manage the 12/21/12 catastrope whatever it turns out to be.

My paradox is that although I still think it was a cover for him to resign and disappear, I don't see any indication that anything cosmic or otherwise will be unusual on 12/21/12.

So, on the one hand pretty sneaky of them to create this media circus as a smokescreen for Petraeus to "resign" as CIA chief so he can disappear and duck into the bunker command post for the end of the world while on the other hand we see no evidence that the world is about to plunge into chaos on 12/21/12.

Anyone feel the same way?

No because he could just do it with out resigning and no one would notice.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You posted this at 11:11 on purpose! Just so sheeple would look!

I am RH-!

I have beaten alcoholism and heroin addiction!

Twice!

I will still be here 22/12/2012

Will you?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoMaNfIsH

Twice!

Congrats!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoMaNfIsH

Twice!

Congrats!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I AM THE ELITE! And no one says i should go anywhere! Although I did get an e-mail saying I should be at Denver Airport on the 20/12 and my ticket is pre-booked! I should probably go just out of curiosity! If THEY wanted me SO much maybe THEY should pay?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OMG! THEY did THEY just paid!!!! FOR EVERYTHING TWICE OVER!
RUUUUUUUUNNNNN!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When people start mocking your thread on a conspiracy theory site does that mean you are getting too close for comfort?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary Clinton is sneaking off to her bug out shelter just days away from December 21st, 2012;

Hillary Clinton Faints, Suffers Concussion!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Yes i saw this news as well. That was the first thing I thought as well. The Clintons are now bugging out as well. Good timing to have health issues.
I believe that this week we will see a start of all out war in the middle east. Iran has just said that when thoose patriots go to Turkey, it will start a new world war. Does someone know when these arrive and are deployed to the Syria Turkey border.
Does anyone know where Mr Putin is going to be next week. That would be worth a look.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
will you all kill yourselves when nothing happens?

in fact we got the event...mass shooting

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

This sounds very likely to me. Great finds guys. How far do you think they will go though? Some kind of weapon of mass destruction will likely be used... chemical weapons? Nuke?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join