It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21st and the Schedules of the Elite?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I still have a hard time believing that time is fast approaching. Years of waiting for this point in time.
Wether something happens or not, time will tell.

But I can almost guarantee people out there will make something happen, seems rather quiet so far though.

Lets keep our eyes peeled for the whereabouts of the TPTB, if they disappear, we can start to wonder and worry.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I thought he was going to Hawaii for the month?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

I have no idea. Folks from USA would, probably, know better. If Obama going to Hawaii, then it may explain the empty schedule.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is the president's 2011 schedule, seems a little more busy last December...

www.whitehouse.gov...

Why not this December?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well Prince William has just shoved a bun in Kate's oven - if he'd thought something bad was going to happen and they were going to be evacuated to an emergency shelter on the Moon, or whatever, I rather suspect he'd have waited a few weeks?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I know it could be a bit off topic, but, if the good ole usa are so close to a fiscal cliff, shouldnt Obama be bashing out a deal eith the GOP on the tax thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Oh No! He had to do that to continue the royal family!

You know, keeping the line going, when everyone else is destroyed.
edit on 3-12-2012 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
Well Prince William has just shoved a bun in Kate's oven - if he'd thought something bad was going to happen and they were going to be evacuated to an emergency shelter on the Moon, or whatever, I rather suspect he'd have waited a few weeks?

Maybe it was part of a ritual? A new ruler for the new world...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Coulnt find Harpers schedule will keep trying...
How about such orgs as the CFR? etc?
IMF? or the other biggies G Sachs n stuff?
Any big doings in the next week or so?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Coulnt find Harpers schedule will keep trying...
How about such orgs as the CFR? etc?
IMF? or the other biggies G Sachs n stuff?
Any big doings in the next week or so?

Great ideas! The UN etc. Organizations like this.. the people involved... maybe even their families.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Can you all tell me why you're so damned concerned about what other people are doing?

"Elites Elites Elites"

Why do any of you actually care? It doesn't matter if the world catches fire or drowns within a torrential storm, knowing where these people are aren't going to save you. This isn't the 2012 movie, you're not going to get into some little propeller plane and fly around the world to sneak on a lifeboat. Here is what everyone should do: Enjoy your life, and stop worrying about things absolutely out of your control. As primates, you're meant to act this way and are meant to be angered and worried when events are larger than your grasp. Get over it. You can't control everything. You can't bend the flow of causality in your favor.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
Good thing the Bronco's clinched already.

Amen to that!

GB2

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Supposedly we have an alignment today with the pyramids of Giza

Something is going to happen and its much more than NDAA
www.google.com...

They are worried about certain portals

www.whatistheitu.org...

This is gonna be cool

edit on 3-12-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

To me, that's like saying, "why were the people who colonized America so concerned with what British rulers were doing?"

Personally I have information that could be very helpful to people if things do get really weird... I am trying to determine when I should make that information known.. now or if I can wait and do it as I had planned.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Do you know when exactly the alignment began?

Hopefully it wasn't 11:11 my time last night.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.psychicchildren.co.uk...

Hawaii and the Star tetrahedron In the early 1990s Richard Hoagland, a former NASA scientist, had become intrigued by what appeared, in NASA photographs, to be a number of Pyramids and a Sphinx clustered together in a region called Cydonia on the surface of Mars. As his research continued he recognized that Cydonia sits astride the 19.5-degree latitude on Mars, and that furthermore so does the ‘eye’ on Jupiter and the most active volcanoes on Earth which are on The Big Island of Hawaii.

And for fun...a song made by elite rock star children

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Will and Kate have just announced that they are having a baby. Nothing is going on on Dec 21. This child wont even be here until Jun or July of next year. Would they be adding to their family if something were about to go down? I dont think I'd want to be in a delicate condition during such a time. This is a pretty good indicator that the royals at least believe we have a future. I think we do too. I think we will still be here on the 22 and nothing other than a last minute sale at Target is going to be going on. Merry Merry folks.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

They didnt do that. Please. Our country is not about to attack itself. It has not in the past and it will not in the fututre. Sheesh what kind of crap is this. Why for crying out loud ! If one person could say why and make it make sense.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

IDK I did the same to my wife, but then again I have possibly a more cheery outlook on what dec 21 2012 has in for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join