It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21st and the Schedules of the Elite?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This seems like a really obvious thing for the elite to work around or keep from us.. BUT it wouldn't hurt to try to get a feel for where all these powerful people are planning to be in the next few weeks. If they are all heading for the Denver International Airport for example.. or something to that effect.

Here is a thread to post anything if anyone sees any clues. Who might be included in the New World Order lifeboat?

[edit] I just noticed I posted this at exactly 11:11 where I am.. kind of creeped me out....!

edit on 3-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Here's a thought why don't you?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Didn't say I wouldn't... I don't really know where to begin though. I was hoping others might have some ideas about that. I was just posting an idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Really great idea! We'll keep our 'All Seeing Eye' on the B............ ds! S&F from me.
edit on 3-12-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Thanks my friend!
I am wondering if El Hefe Oboma might have some kind of publicly posted itinerary. Though he is probably the most obvious one they would not want to give away any clues on him seeking some kind of shelter..

Edit::

This says he has no public schedule up to the 21st -

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I just noticed I posted this at exactly 11:11 where I am.. kind of creeped me out....!

"posted on 2-12-2012 @ 11:10 PM"

Not really. Pretty close though.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I was thinking about this earlier too. Thanks for slapping it onto ATS for the rest... I did a quick search out of curiosity... But then it donned on me: If they knew somethin' was going down, they'd just lie anyway

edit on 3-12-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
even if there was an itinerary posted what makes you think it would be true?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I beleive that nothing will happen on the 21st or 22nd here in NZ. But if there was something going down, and TPTB knew about it, these people will head for there bunkers.
Hey I have a idea. If they do, we should seal them off when they go under. Just to make sure they dont get back out.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I just noticed I posted this at exactly 11:11 where I am.. kind of creeped me out....!

"posted on 2-12-2012 @ 11:10 PM"

Not really. Pretty close though.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

On my PC it said 11:11. Don't know which is more accurate. Though maybe I didn't notice until 11:11

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I like this idea.

Nevertheless, there are no dates beyond this week both in the schedule of our Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel or our Bundespräsident Joachim Gauck.

I will check later again.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I was thinking about this earlier too. Thanks for slapping it onto ATS for the rest... I did a quick search out of curiosity... But then it donned on me: If they knew somethin' was going down, they'd just lie anyway

edit on 3-12-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

It's possible.. but I was really thinking about the more obscure types. The kind of people that may not be concerned about people noticing what they are up to.

Who knows.. maybe someone might personally know someone and see they have some suspicious plans...

Also, sometimes I am shocked how stupid and/or brazen these people can be.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Some good ones to keep an eye on might be scientists... or known dis-info agents... Military head honchos... Are there any scientific conventions coming up in Denver by any chance? These are the kinds of things we need to keep an eye out for...

Maybe track major events like meetings and gatherings.. . It would be good if we could find some kind of database of "events".. I wonder if journalists have some kind of list? Maybe unique holiday ceremonies for the elites...?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Look what they are presenting at the Denver museum of nature and science all year...

www.denver.org...

See A Day in Pompeii What nature destroyed, it also preserved. Hundreds of exceptional artifacts offer a glimpse into the daily life of this ancient Roman city that was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. //More

Kind of disturbing..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Look what they are presenting at the Denver museum of nature and science all year...

www.denver.org...

See A Day in Pompeii What nature destroyed, it also preserved. Hundreds of exceptional artifacts offer a glimpse into the daily life of this ancient Roman city that was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. //More

Kind of disturbing..

Downtown Denver Grand Illumination

November 23, 2012 - December 31, 2012

PRESENTED BY
Downtown Denver Partnership, Inc.

As part of Downtown Denver’s Winter in the City program, at 6 p.m. on Nov 23, 2012 Downtown Denver’s Grand Illumination event will light up Downtown, from Denver Union Station to the City and County Building. Following a countdown shortly after 6:30 p.m., Denver Union Station will be ablaze with brightly colored floodlights illuminating the historic structure in the heart of Lower Downtown and its lighted tree in front. Light Exhibition runs through the end of December.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
DaVinci Machines

March 31, 2012 - December 31, 2012

PRESENTED BY
Denver Pavilions

The DaVinci Machines Exhibition, on loan from the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence, Italy, contains over 60 hand-crafted inventions built from Leonardo's 500 year old designs and is the life work of three generations of Florentine artisans, who have painstakingly brought to life the creations and concepts devised by the brilliant scientist, inventor and artist Leonardo DaVinci.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
He had this event last nite...wonder how long he will be in town...

President Bill Clinton was the first Democratic president in six decades to be elected twice - first in 1992 and then in 1996. Under his leadership, the country enjoyed the strongest economy in a generation and the longest economic expansion in U.S. history. After leaving the White House, President Clinton established the William J. Clinton Foundation with the mission to improve global health, strengthen economies, promote healthier childhoods, and protect the environment by fostering partnerships among governments, businesses, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), and private citizens to turn good intentions into measurable results.

Now, President Clinton is a powerful voice for progress around the world as he shares his unique insights and observations with audiences around the world. President Clinton's public speeches describe the challenge of globalization, emphasize our growing independence and point the way toward a common future based on shared goals and values.
edit on 12/3/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they posted something that obvious Illumination-Illuminati...

That seems to be their shtick. They like to make their presence known for everyone to see....

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Good thing the Bronco's clinched already.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Now, President Clinton is a powerful voice for progress around the world as he shares his unique insights and observations with audiences around the world. President Clinton's public speeches describe the challenge of globalization, emphasize our growing independence and point the way toward a common future based on shared goals and values.
edit on 12/3/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

I definitely think the Colorado area has to be one of the spots they are planning to go to if there is an event or something major planned...

Watching this and seeing how much of their space program was there and the Denver International Airport weirdness..

This is a video called Pax Americana showing the massive resources they have put in there.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join