It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katt Williams exposes 2012 and Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Celebrity going crazy does not = Illuminati

Celebrity going crazy sometimes = They crazy

Not saying Katt Williams is in the same boat as Dave Chapelle, it could be the opposite, maybe Katt is realizing his peak hit a few years back, maybe he thought it would go longer, maybe he hates his decline as opposed to his peak.

Dave Chapelle isn't crazy, he just didn't like the business, didn't like selling out his own personal beliefs for a paycheck, perhaps he didn't think about it until the situation presented itself.

Politics, pressures, drugs, alcohol, fame plus no respect, the Target employee probably didn't recognize Katt, Katt seeing his own DVD in the DVD section and the guy didn't recognize him? who knows what's going through the guys head but it ain't the illuminati.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Katt Williams doesn't write his own material. He has a group of writers, one or two might give him cues through an earpiece. Jamie Foxx used to do this with his man servants Donald Caldwell AKA Speedy and Johnny Mack.

This whole Illuminati garbage is something that guys like Jay-Z or Led Zeppelin with their occult references do to amplify their mystique. As if their spot at the top is not because of hard work but something else.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I just finished watching it.. It definitely sounds like he is sending a true message to the people.

Don't know about a "true message" but he certainly sounds like he believes it. He is just a regular person with an internet connection like everyone else. Just because he appears like he's serious doesn't mean that he knows something that others don't. Also keep in mind that he says it as part of the act on stage and not in a casual conversation. But that's just my two cents.
edit on 12/5/12 by GigaMillionaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ever notice that those who tell the truth are usually considered comedians? The last couple of Black Comedians have had instances where they go "Crazy". Martin Lawrence, Dave Chapelle, Richard Pryor...I could go on and on. But they find out something so distressing that they go, "NUTS". George Carlin spoke more truth in his stand ups than anyone in a political speech, but was considered a "Comedian". Katt Williams going nuts is a sign to me. Things are going to happen and soon. Lets wait and see.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Still trying to watch Kattpocalypse because the link you gave us was driving me crazy, #in add would come up then when the show started playing again it wouldn't have picture.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Celebrity going crazy does not = Illuminati

Celebrity going crazy sometimes = They crazy

Not saying Katt Williams is in the same boat as Dave Chapelle, it could be the opposite, maybe Katt is realizing his peak hit a few years back, maybe he thought it would go longer, maybe he hates his decline as opposed to his peak.

Dave Chapelle isn't crazy, he just didn't like the business, didn't like selling out his own personal beliefs for a paycheck, perhaps he didn't think about it until the situation presented itself.

Politics, pressures, drugs, alcohol, fame plus no respect, the Target employee probably didn't recognize Katt, Katt seeing his own DVD in the DVD section and the guy didn't recognize him? who knows what's going through the guys head but it ain't the illuminati.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

Is Kat going crazy; or is Kat trying to get media attention?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Kat Williams always hinted at something going on, so did Tupac, and other African American artists. With all the hinting, there must be SOMETHING. Lots of artist put it directly in your face so why is it a must that they are all crazy?

On a side note, I wanted to be the 3rd Cowboy Bebop reference here

<< 1   >>

join