It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else receive a strange phone call today? Possible attack on Toronto, ON?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Originally posted by bknapple32

Oh joy, another one.... A little preemptive fun before the let down of Dec 21, 2012....

This should be good... 200 flags and 300 stars coming for this nonsense? only on ats

I don't think so, considering the OP has been a member well over 2 yrs. and isn't in the habit of collecting stars/flags

My hope is that this doesn't an become ordinary thing because it can have a negative affect on certain individuals.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Maybe you had a number close to a vip, therefore you accidentally recieved the call, although I doubt it HIGHLY because who'd want to nuke you guys? You're such nice people...bad tippers, but nice people (just kidding about the tipping, though). But seriously, what on Earth would possess anyone to nuke you guys?!?!?! I would think America a better place with all the Aholes here, and the whole world hating us and all, even though we dig them out of their own feces and do not take care of our own people.
But we're the horrid awful people bringing on the apocolypse...we're soddom and gemorrah though we pull them out of the bush and dress them and introduce them to technology oh we're so darn evil. Yeah

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The classic; if you don't like what they say, just attempt to defraud their character, types eh? Yes we know them well.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

WTF is your problem??? can you just find somewhere else to go and stop interrupting the flow of the thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'd call all numbers close to yours, if you get some secured line...then and only then report it to the person on the other end of the phone and then you call police and inform them. Just a suggestion.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Maybe you had a number close to a vip, therefore you accidentally recieved the call, although I doubt it HIGHLY because who'd want to nuke you guys? You're such nice people...bad tippers, but nice people (just kidding about the tipping, though). But seriously, what on Earth would possess anyone to nuke you guys?!?!?! I would think America a better place with all the Aholes here, and the whole world hating us and all, even though we dig them out of their own feces and do not take care of our own people.
But we're the horrid awful people bringing on the apocolypse...we're soddom and gemorrah though we pull them out of the bush and dress them and introduce them to technology oh we're so darn evil. Yeah

i thought wrong number straight away too.
One "good" reason to nuke Canada would be pulling a false flag op so that they change their stance on war with Iran and draw them in.
article

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ummm i'm gonna go with prank... and the part that tells me it was a prank... is the NAKKED part... hello.. someone wants you to get NAKKED and go to a bunker NAKKED??? LMAO that's one of the most hysterical things i've ever heard....

edit on 3-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

Though, about 15 people who worked for an Israeli startup claimed they got warning before 9/11, and they weren't important. Just random out of the blue warnings. In the past the CIA has listened into police station calls and tipped of suspects to raids, just for the fun of it or to see what would happen. (The Book Class 11, Inside the CIA)

If you really did get the call, my first thing was that one prank site has a prank about Nuclear war and the part about taking your clothes off made me think of that. Google Cat Facts prank calls, it's the website that offers "Cat Facts" as a prank call.

If it did really happen to you, and you don't feel like it was a prank, best take a little holiday… Or if your on Rogers and give me your cellphone number we could pretty quickly find out that "Private Number"

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Regrading to the thread and OP living in the same city as i am, i had received two long distance calls on my rogers home phone just this past weekend.

At all these two phone calls i had no answer nor reply just that strange nose on the phone.

I unflagged the thread until if more people or users in Toronto had actually received the same phone call.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
The "pics or it didn't happen" crowd aside, I agree with the other poster who said you should report it. Maybe let all your friends know that you are going to beforehand, just in case.

Fine, report it to the police. and then id like to see said police report uploaded here (blocking out all personal info of course) then ill buy it. until then, this belongs elsewhere. like the grey area or skunkworks

It is in the gray area troll if you are not interested in the story why continue to post and he started the thread to see if anyone else received the call......idiot

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by starks1089

Originally posted by superman2012
The "pics or it didn't happen" crowd aside, I agree with the other poster who said you should report it. Maybe let all your friends know that you are going to beforehand, just in case.

Fine, report it to the police. and then id like to see said police report uploaded here (blocking out all personal info of course) then ill buy it. until then, this belongs elsewhere. like the grey area or skunkworks

It is in the gray area troll if you are not interested in the story why continue to post and he started the thread to see if anyone else received the call......idiot

Ignoring the fact that I had already apologized, and you resort to name calling... When I posted that, it was in the general board....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is certainly NOT a terrorist organisation signature.
Therefore I would take it VERY seriously.
I bet you that the same "prank" was used just prior to 9/11...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by koadie

I live near Toronto, ON. I don't believe the "impending nuclear disaster", but now I'm a little edgy.

So lets address this. I'm going to ask you a few questions. These are preliminary, and with no
preparation and in no particular order. Answer them ALL and I might have follow ups.

1. What do you do for a living?
2. What were your major fields of study in college/uni - IF you attended either or both?
3. How many people know your phone number? How many of those people are aware of your interest in conspiracy theories? (You are a member of ATS, afterall)
4. Do you live in Toronto, ON or in the 905 areas? Or further away? I don't mean to pry, but a more specific area could offer some insight into the nature of the call.
5. How long was the call?
6. Did you hear anything else (i.e. background noises, voices, ambience, etc.)
7. THE NATURE OF THE CALL
a) What was said exactly in the recording?
b) If you can't recall the entire recording, did any names, words, phrases, stand out in particular?
c) How many "wrong number" calls did you get in the last year on that phone number?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Maybe who ever called you wants you to leave your house so they can rob you!!! Do you have any secret documents in your house that someone may want or any kind of inventions your working on?...kidding.. But if someone was trying to rob your house, sending you complimentary tickets to a hockey game would have been better and more believable.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Oh my, someone gets a prank call and it results in seven pages of discussion on ATS? I guess it must be a real slow week.

Please OP, call Alex Jones and tell him about it, he likes Nuclear scaremongering and has predicted a Nuclear attack about ten times already - in case you didn't notice, none of those happened.

If you're worried about it, get Alex Jones to talk about it, he seems to have a very special power where everything he predicts doesn't happen

edit on 4-12-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
My insider sources have indicated that Mayor Rob Ford is indeed planning a nuclear terrorist attack against the citizens of Toronto in retaliation to being fired from his job.

he was quoted as saying

"f*ck!n toronto full of brown people , im just going to blow everyone up"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It would not surprise me in the least if Toronto were attacked in some way by jihadi copycats, or by the RCMP in a false flag operation (as they did in Quebec in the 1980s).

en.wikipedia.org...

The RCMP burned down a barn that belonged to Paul Rose's mother in 1972. They also produced a fake FLQ manifesto in 1971, in order to prove that the terrorist movement was "still alive". These are well-documented facts; you can read the wiki article about Scandals surrounding the RCMP. Please note that these actions were taken AFTER the October Crisis, at a time when the FLQ wasn't active anymore, so it is understandable that the RCMP would want to "perpetuate" the climate of fear, knowing that the separatist movement was moving towards the (non-violent) political arena at the time. -- Hugo Dufort 23:40, 14 December 2006 (UTC)

I would also not be surprised if a nuclear incident occurred since we have a nuclear power plant in Pickering (just outside Toronto) and a nuclear fuel pellet assembly plant in Toronto's west end.

In fact Canada is overdue for a fake security regime along the lines of the one perpetrated by the defense industry frauds in the US, the "Fuller Brush" men of our time. (I know it's a dated reference but for the young, it means annoying door to door salesmen, pushing stuff you don't need.)
edit on 4-12-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Try to recall what was said when you put it on speaker. You mentioned a part about taking your clothes off. Perhaps the things you could not hear quite well were indicative to a prank.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
lol @ Prankdial, I pranked my boss haha something about him hitting some car, funny thing was he actually did scratch some car, so he called the number back and it was some teacher and shes like wtf, I never called..since I used a random number.. and hes flipping her off, and I'm laughin across the room.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by koadie

Don't be sorry. Report it, then you have a paper trail. I would be a little freaked.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join