It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad news for Indigenous tribes in Brazil, Female President Dilma Ok’s Construction of Dam and Hydr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This news is terrible and sad, for the tribes and animals (and unknow animals, yet to be found) It is crazy insane!
Again, the people "in charge, with the power" shat on the land.

I wish there was some way it could be stopped. But, I can't think of it. I just heard about "this" right now. the indigenous tribes, should not have to go through this crap.

link bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...
edit on 2-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: link woops added

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

What is mankind coming too? No respect to Mother Nature....this is disgusting!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Moving forward safely....

Brazil has a rapid growing economy (needs are increasing). On a plus note it is a country that has been enviromentally friendly in areas such as hybrid vehicle use. This dam is a big controversy.

For the indigenous people, animals, land harm.

Enviromentally hydroelectric power is usually considered a cleaner energy.

Enviromentally deforestation & damage to the ecosystem is not a good thing.

Balance is so hard.

www.spacedaily.com...

www.globalpost.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Who cares if it is a female president or a male president? I see that you were using the blog's title post, but it is still in poor taste and a poor decision by any leader.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is just so sad. Brought tears to my eyes. This just isn't fair to these people. What the SNIP is this world coming to? This makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
With the massive deforesting of the rain forest, well GUESS WHAT, it is no wonder global warming is happening at a faster rate. This will be the final tilt for us to see major world disasters as a result of mankind's greed for land space.

Remember this thread people I was the first to say it....this deforestation article will be the tilt needed to get the icebergs all melted and the volcanoes blowing up!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why did you feel the need to specify that the president was female?

join