It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So on Dec 22,2012 what will the next end date be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The next mayanc long count ends in 7137 AD, so enough time then for prepping

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There is nothing easier than debunking an end of the world prophecy -- YOU SIMPLY CANNOT LOSE.

The only way anyone will know if you're right or wrong...is if you're right...meaning, the day after, everyone is back at work, and they're all looking at you like you're the prophet of Enlightenment.

And now - all you have to do is figure-out-how to cash-in on your newfound glory.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I must admit. The world could use a reset button right around now. I just wish it didnt involve such death.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I already have dibs on 2027. That's when the Aztecs' next Calendar Round ends and unlike the Maya they actually have a prophecy concerning the end of this world and the start of next. Of course the Calendar Round repeats every 52 years and the Fifth Sun prophecy is not connected to it. Then again, when have facts ever got in the way of doomsday?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I already have dibs on 2027. That's when the Aztecs' next Calendar Round ends and unlike the Maya they actually have a prophecy concerning the end of this world and the start of next. Of course the Calendar Round repeats every 52 years and the Fifth Sun prophecy is not connected to it. Then again, when have facts ever got in the way of doomsday?

A HAH. You heard it first here folks! This thread has uncovered the TRUE end of the world date. 2027!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've heard that the date has been pushed back to around 2015 or 2016.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join