It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of Universe.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A right load of hooey. CNN disclaimers all over the story, a hard to see link to the actual and mundane NASA story in the OP, all adds up to a waste of time, 'nuff said.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Stupid thread reposting stupid ramblings of the stupid section from CNN.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I really feel like an idiot. Back in 2010 I was looking around in a bookstore and I noticed they had an entire bookcase filled with books about 2012 and the end of the world. I thought to myself at that moment, hey I should write a cookbook and call it 2012 Doomsday Recipies. It would just be two thousand and twelve recipies. Looking at all the paranoia surrounding the whole 12/21/12 thing leads me to believe that my book would've been a best seller. In fact, I've come to belive that you could produce anything, and if you called it 2012 or Doomsday this or Apocalypse that.. People would buy it up in a heart beat. Even if it had nothing to do with the end of the world. 2012 condoms, 2012 coffee filters, 2012 disposable razors... There is a marketing campaign sitting here, just waiting for someone to capitalize! Of course, we missed our chance... should've jumped on this bandwagon several years ago....

Robb

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I agree, it's total bullshlarah. I mean, EVEN IF it would be possible, how the position of the Earth in 2012 will interact with the rest of the Universe? And these guys don't even realize, you can't collapse or expand dimensions, just as you can't light a match in vacuum.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

The only thing that article does is line the pockets of TPTB at CNN, and that's by getting lots of traffic driven to the site to read their drivel whilst subtly placing adverts here and there to make money!

<< 1  2   >>

join