It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Dome Holds a Mayan Calendar - Calculates to tomorrow 25920 - Dec. 3rd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Oh but that changes the whole thread. Aztec calendar does not have the same ominous history does it?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I posted this information in the hopes that some of the Freemasons here might shine a light on what will happen. They know already.

WE DO???

I must not have gotten that memo

Quad
PS-Very interesting thread though.
My Pop pop is a Freemason, he doesnt know either. LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Why would these ancient people have a better understanding than we do about anything? Why do people feel that we used to be able to do magic but we lost the ability somewhere? We used to be psychics but we lost that. I thought progress marched forward. I didnt know that we are really regressing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

It's all lunacy, but there ARE 72 stars:

en.wikipedia.org...:Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg
Funny you mention the Aptoheosis. Washington becoming a God. Oh yes it is right there above your head when you are in the rotunda .

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
. . .and to think, I thought I did well just to remember 'garbage day'.

2nd

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I stopped reading at David Wilcock.

I will have to agree with you. I remember hearing a speech from David Wilcox saying that the pineal gland (or the third eye) of the human brain is being purposely calcified by fluoride ...and that....get this....he believes it is the "mark of the beast". Why? Because it is in the forehead.

SAYS ME -----> "No man may buy nor sell, save he who hath the mark of the beast, or the number of his name". I guess I will have to starve to death, as I will never be able to buy even a bag of apples with my pineal gland.

edit on 4-12-2012 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Well, to be honest, I didn't know the guy. Then seeing that amount of stars. . .
It sure allows for one to do the necessary research.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
It seems more and more that the math adds up with so many different things.

The math is precise.... the math is all the scientific evidence I need to believe that 2012 has significance.

The numbers just flow so perfectly.

No one knows what it means, but it must mean something.

This is exactly what this whole 2012 nonsense is all about. people looking for co-incidinces everywhere to validate their pre-conceived ideas. its all just garbage. its perfectly summed up by this sentence ''the math is all the scientific evidence I need to believe that 2012 has significance''. New age hippy bull#

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm going to begin by saying that the people who have been replying to your post should be ashamed of themselves. Being rude, short tempered (doesn't matter if you've had it with these kind of threads or whatever you label it) with some in your face attitude without a fair caring response is just ridicilous. All you people bashing should look into your hearts and really think if this is the responses you would want no matter the content of the thread you were making.

There are only a handful in a bag of endlessness on this site that give a fair judgement. Just think for a moment, when you yourself are lurking, what are the responses that you enjoy to read the most? The polite well versed, well thought out responses or the short, ill tempered "i told you so" responses and arguments?

I've been lurking this site for a very long time and only recently took up an account, and I must say that recently, no matter the content of the thread, people are more ignorant in their answers, giving short rude answers. It's just plain waste of your own time and others.

Now i've noticed that it does matter who is making the thread, some users attract certain groups of people while others attract other people more. Most of the higher rated users that make University grade threads(papers?) get more serious discussions about their threads assumptions, claims, discussions etc. While other's who are maybe known in a certain field and with a "lesser" status or aren't making those highly structured threads get less serious discussions.

Now I for one, if anyone is still reading this reply, am grateful for any information no matter the vanity of the structure. Sure the math could have been better, sure there are typos, sure the mayan calendar is indeed an aztec calendar. I say, where is the real discussion here?

I beg your humbleness to look into your own selves and find the kindness to peer review this with valid, good tempered discussions and claims.

And I am greatly sorry that this reply was completely off topic and that is why I am going to make another reply discussing the OP.

BE KIND PEOPLE

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Aside from always being amazed and astonished at what a non-Mason claims to 'know', I find this thread especially puzzling. I mean why would a a hardcore Christian care what the Mayans/Aztecs believed vis a vis the end of the world? If the rest of their belief structure is meaningless to you, why do you pick that particular aspect to believe and promote?

Fitz

If by hardcore you mean I believe, this is true. As for being a typical Christian, this is not the case. I hold no fixed theology. Theology is a box we put God in. Instead, I am allowing God to take me out of that box. I hold no theology but my own and it often changes as facts are realized. This thread is a good example. I posted the information because it was interesting. As the thread progresses, it is verified that much of the information presented is either wrong or simply not significant. Other aspects are interesting. Unless you become involved, you can't evolve I suppose.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

Good comments. I agree. Bias is the killer of conversation. In the words of the Dhammapada: Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It is interesting that this carving of the Aztec calendar is in that particular building.

The artist might have just thought it was interesting or looked fantastic or something like an artist would regularly do. But we must ask the question, what if it was not that simple? What if there was a more serious notion that led him to incorporate it in there?

I agree with some other answers in here that are claiming your math and facts is off point in some areas but I sure understand the tendency to look for connections, because they sure are there. Look at it this way: There are no coincidences, they are illogical and frankly, do not add up. There is a reason for anything. F.ex. if I were to go to the mall and "bump" into an old friend of mine that I hadn't seen for years I sure could call it, gotta stress that part, call it a coincidence. But that sure doesn't make it a coincidence. I went to the mall with some purpose, and so did my old friend. And this led us to meet. Now the notion that if it was supposed to be or something like that is another thing but if you look at things this way, which they sure are, there are no coincidences in your life.

Same is with numerology, that is, true numerology. Everything is numbers, words. Because everything is sound and light. Now that's just proven fact (the sound light part). My argument for everything being numbers is exactly that everything in this world has size, everything moves and everything is energy. And energy is measurable.
So numerology just isn't that crazy, I believe that ancient cultures in the past shared some other, call it, more esoteric understanding of math then we do. We might liken it to our brain usage. We use the left hemisphere almost indefinetly today. What do we know about ancient cultures? Did they use their left or right hemisphere more? Was it maybe in equilibrium? For all we know, it just might have been.

Now, we know that most ancient cultures around the world shared interistingly the same basic knowledge of building and writing, ie. pyramids and picto, hieroglyphs.

In America there are dozens of pyramids, in North Africa there are a few (allegedly hundreds) and in China there are hundreds of allegedly conceiled pyramids that have been hidden under soil, grass and trees. And in Bosnia there is also as i stress, an alleged pyramid complex.

Our mainstream science fails to deliver a logical explanation of this connection and this lack of evidence (it's basically just hard to look back in time as we were not there) makes one presuppose that these societies shared common basic knowledge. Be it structurally, numerically, linguistically or other/all remains unfactuated.

Now there were indeed 25920 minutes from december 3rd. 11:11am 'till december 21st 11:11am and that not so precise alignment had taken place, as proven in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but an aligment non the less.

I say, be careful what you take for granted and look into matters more deeply. Even though it is good to be right brained and connect a meaning to things it is also important not to leave the left brain behind as we should master both of them.

Good luck with your next thread and I always enjoy to read threads that makes one wonder.
Thanks for the read.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Actually, a Taurus. Lol. Love the Perfect Circle song though, as played out as it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

I agree with you in principle (practice tolerance, acceptance, patience, etc.) but so many of the threads on ATS are so absurd, one can't help but wonder if the person making them is a troll, or just has a few screws loose.

Normally I will try to respond in a respectful way, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Of course one has his own free will to do as he please.

Imagine this: Three men walk past an end of times crazer on a street. The first makes an insult, trying to correct him. Just basically treats the man badly. The second man walks right past, and the third tries to get to the bottom of things by trying to help him.

I know you know these options given your answer to the previous reply, but since we are discussing this it is important that others notice these three possibilites.

Take care and give care

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by inivux
reply to post by longlostbrother

Actually, a Taurus. Lol. Love the Perfect Circle song though, as played out as it is.

Til the day I die, when I hear the word Taurus I think of this:

upload.wikimedia.org...

And people wonder why the lost all it's automotive manufacturing jobs...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Sump3

I agree with you in principle (practice tolerance, acceptance, patience, etc.) but so many of the threads on ATS are so absurd, one can't help but wonder if the person making them is a troll, or just has a few screws loose.

Normally I will try to respond in a respectful way, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.

At some point tolerance is a bad thing, in a community... if we can't agree to agree that something are just total nonsense then we won't get any closer to "knowing" things....

on the other hand ATS isn't REALLY about answering questions, but asking them... we members are told not to tolerate "bad" behaviour, but are forced to tolerate completely insane raving...

edit on 5-12-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
Til the day I die, when I hear the word Taurus I think of this:

upload.wikimedia.org...

And people wonder why the lost all it's automotive manufacturing jobs...
For me, it's this

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

If by hardcore you mean I believe, this is true. As for being a typical Christian, this is not the case. I hold no fixed theology. Theology is a box we put God in. Instead, I am allowing God to take me out of that box.

So you follow a flexible doctrine that allows you to believe what is convenient and attractive to you and dismiss the inconvenient, a Humpty Dumpty approach if you will. To paraphrase, 'God means what I choose Him to mean; neither more nor less'.

You'll pardon me if you've established another reason not to take your posting persona seriously

Fitz

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Sump3

Welcome to the asylum governed by the inmates.

Fitz

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join