It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Dome Holds a Mayan Calendar - Calculates to tomorrow 25920 - Dec. 3rd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

So you don't think we need to have proper grammar, rhetoric, sentence structure, or basic grasp of the English language.

reply to post by knoxie

The Architects of these buildings incorporated symbols from many cultures.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey don't know if any of you have seen it yet, but the movie (free on youtube) "Hidden in Plain Sight" eloquently goes through many of the "coincidences" of measurements and numbers as seen here in this thread, and I highly recommend you watch it for more info and insight.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The mayan calendar enters its ending phaze on 12/21/12, but it completes its ending on 9/16/16. That is 1365 days from 12/21/12. Is the 5.25 days of 13 katuns (mayans had 360 day years). 9/16 also happens to be the true feast of trupets. Maybe the rapture.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I stopped reading at David Wilcock.

I stopped reading as soon as he rolled out the maths

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To add insult to injury, its the AZTEC I repeat AZTEC calendar the one portrayed there not MAYAN.
2 different cultures, sure they had ties but they both had different cosmogonies and understandings, Aztecs form the center part of Mexico, Mayans from the south...

So those "researchers" should at least get the main topic right...

Aztec calendar

Mayan calendar

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laykilla

Originally posted by Ghost375
I stopped reading at David Wilcock.

Yet you felt the need to arbitrarily post this fact.

SMH man, SMH.

There's nothing arbitrary about my posting.
If I see someone using David Wilcock as evidence, I'm going to point out that he's been proven to be full of bull# so many times it's not even funny.

I'm informing people of the facts. David Wilcock isn't worthy of being read.
What's wrong with that?

edit on 3-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by EnochWasRight

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute.

I can't get past that ridiculous statement.

No. Is all I can say.

After stating that nonsense you continued on using the number in your equation.

I don't know for sure about the other baloney you're preaching but this is just....no you're wrong!

Wikipedia says 12-18. WIKI

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

No, it's not even interesting, it's just stupid to pluck numbers out of the air and think there is some magical connection.

Actually, I made no connections. I simply said this is interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lalo_muniz

hi my friend, Im corious to say the least, but the people in the pic that you show are aztecs, not mayan, and de big calendar in the back also is an aztec calendar...Where do you say is this mayan calendar in the pic?

Yes. I think someone else pointed out that it is actually the Aztec calendar.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Quadrivium

I posted this information in the hopes that some of the Freemasons here might shine a light on what will happen. They know already.

WE DO???

I must not have gotten that memo

Quad
PS-Very interesting thread though.

Actually, those grooming the lower ranks do. Many of them are on this board. If you have not been moved from one Lodge to another in service to the upper ranks, you are left in the lower lodges and forgotten. The entire Lodge process, including the frats in colleges, is a process of grooming future leaders in service to a shadow government. It's clearly seen by the urine stain of symbolism left behind on every government building in the world. When mankind looks back and unravels this, the symbols will lead them back to the source.

A conspiracy is conspiring against the Spirit. Spiracy is the Spirit.

Really college frats are meant to groom people for the shadow gov? I didn't get that memo and I'm pretty sure we were too busy drinking, looking for tail, and some studying then being molded into future evil leaders. I know people who have been in secret societies at different schools and they are far from future evil future leaders of the world trying to kill us.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
FYI

Thats the AZTEC calendar not Mayan.

Its getting old, it supports the idea that people investigate very little into topics. Even Google (they are tagged from other websites with the wrong information) gets it wrong if you look at images "Mayan Calendar"

This is the real Mayan Calendar:

Aztec calendar

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
To add insult to injury, its the AZTEC I repeat AZTEC calendar the one portrayed there not MAYAN.
2 different cultures, sure they had ties but they both had different cosmogonies and understandings, Aztecs form the center part of Mexico, Mayans from the south...

So those "researchers" should at least get the main topic right...

Aztec calendar

Mayan calendar

thank you!!! People learn your history from those who actually studied it not from what you saw on facebook

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Great thread.

This can make a great argument.

Maybe all of us conspiracy theorists arent so crazy.

The aztecs probably knew something too.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Drazyhaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, there are some similarities with the Aztecs and the Mayans.

According to ancient Aztec cosmology, there were four Suns prior to our own. Each culminated in a great annihilation followed by the gradual re-emergence of mankind.

The Hopi of Arizona are distant cousins of the Aztecs. Some of these Native American tribal leaders believe we’re walking in the last days of the Fifth Sun and that the end of the world is coming soon, in the form of a geological cataclysm.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The above-cited source goes on to say:

For it is in 2012 that the sun will for the first time rise against the constellation of Aquarius in the East, and we will have moved from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

That marks December 21, 2012, as America’s date with destiny.

It is also, of course, the end of the Mayan calendar, which, like the Aztec "Suns," spells out previous "creations" or "worlds." According to the Mayans, there have been four "creations," and on Dec. 21, 2012, we will enter the "fifth."

I find it interesting that they show the Aztecs and their calendar in a frieze on our capitol building. I've never been there, so I have to ask: Do they also show Native American tribes? What other things are shown on this frieze?

The Aztecs have nothing to do with our nation, and just because it was copied from some Mexican artist doesn't mean anything. The Aztecs were in Mexico, so it fits for down there, but up here?

Ya gotta wonder......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Oh, gotta add this also, for those whose panties are tightly in a wad over a minor spelling difference:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ah, numerology. One of the silliest types of pseudo-science to ever exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by cavalryscout

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute.

I can't get past that ridiculous statement.

No. Is all I can say.

After stating that nonsense you continued on using the number in your equation.

I don't know for sure about the other baloney you're preaching but this is just....no you're wrong!

Wikipedia says 12-18. WIKI

That very well may be the case. I can tell you that one of the things the nurse / doctor is doing while taking your vitals is counting your respiration. I've done it.

To say that an adult human breathes 18 times per minute is false. Of course it varies but that's why it's not suitable to be used in an equation.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
More crap pls.. you know I am now certain some idiots that call themselves researcher are indeed trying to push things. Everybody says that Dec 21st is the calculated date now some Single Unit comes and says 'no it's not so, i am genius all of you are wrong'.

Either way what was supposed to be yesterday? I am sure one can find the flaws in this calculation, I also don't see anyone to have interest in lying about the date of the Mayan calendar's end.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

Ah, numerology. One of the silliest types of pseudo-science to ever exist.

Of course you'd say that - you're a Libra

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Average rate of respiration is 12-16, not 18. Debunked. Welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join