It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Dome Holds a Mayan Calendar - Calculates to tomorrow 25920 - Dec. 3rd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Thank you for the tip. I fixed it.

Sorry. This is not a mis-spelling, this is poor research and grammar and the link for your author is not fixed. He still cannot spell Capitol on his site.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You may want to change the title. It's an Aztec calendar stone.
Frieze in the Rotunda

The Spaniard Hernando Cortez, conqueror of Mexico, enters the Aztec temple in 1519. He is welcomed by Emperor Montezuma II, who thought Cortez was a god. The calendar stone and idols are based on sketches that artist Constantino Brumidi made in Mexico City. (1520)

caption on the editorial of the frieze seems puzzling though.

The frieze in the Rotunda of the United States Capitol contains a painted panorama depicting significant events in American history.

why would that be considered a significant event for America and our capitol? we never had any contact with the Aztecs in north America. i just don't see an "apparent" connection does anyone else?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Interesting stats we have there and it's funny, because I've regularly been spotting 11:11am, in fact for the past 4 days in a row (among various other times) and each time has been by pure-coincidence (as in I don't wait to look at the time coming up in my phone for example...).

Saw it today and realised today the planets line up with the pyramids of Giza....interesting stuff!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute.

I can't get past that ridiculous statement.

No. Is all I can say.

After stating that nonsense you continued on using the number in your equation.

I don't know for sure about the other baloney you're preaching but this is just....no you're wrong!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, OP. What for me not really clear is: what is supposed to happen today?? Here in Europe half day has already gone and nothing special really happened except the fact that my cats farted both at the same moment

Cats do not fart, normally...the sincronicity of feline farting should be further investigated.

Ok a bit of sarcasm but no hard feelings...bit bored by all the doom threads of the last weeks.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Hundroid because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
Interesting stuff, OP. What for me not really clear is: what is supposed to happen today?? Here in Europe half day has already gone and nothing special really happened except the fact that my cats farted both at the same moment

Cats do not fart, normally...the sincronicity of feline farting should be further investigated.

Ok a bit of sarcasm but no hard feelings...bit bored by all the doom threads of the last weeks.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Hundroid because: no reason given

Apprently from what I've heard, today is the day the charge is set and 18 days from now what ever is in the hidden chamber/s at Giza will activate and harness some kind of power linked directly from the Orion's belt, causing us to ascend.

Not sure how true it is though, sounds cool

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Apprently from what I've heard, today is the day the charge is set and 18 days from now what ever is in the hidden chamber/s at Giza will activate and harness some kind of power linked directly from the Orion's belt, causing us to ascend. Not sure how true it is though, sounds cool

Yeah really cool indeed...many thanks for replying!

IDK why, but my BS sixth sense is out of scale

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No, it's not even interesting, it's just stupid to pluck numbers out of the air and think there is some magical connection.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't like those rites as a human sacrifying. I am for humanity.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

hi my friend, Im corious to say the least, but the people in the pic that you show are aztecs, not mayan, and de big calendar in the back also is an aztec calendar...Where do you say is this mayan calendar in the pic?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I mean no offense, but I think your math might be off a little off (with some strange numbers to boot), brother. I'll give it a shot, but I'm not all that great at math either.

The Calendar relief on the Capitol rotunda is ‘gated’ by:

72 Stars of 5-Points = 360 Points
360 X 72 = 25,920 ( Precession of the Equinox – Cycle)

I'm not sure where you see stars. After looking it up in Google, I see no stars. Certainly, 360 * 72 is 25920, but multiplying the product of 72 * 5 with 72 again doesn't make much sense to me in terms of symbolism.

If the sky is divided into 12 constellations: (25,920 / 12 = 2,160)

I don't know what 2160 has to do with anything.

The speed of the light in the vacuum is 300,000 km per second, then the light, in solar day, covers 25,920 million kilometers.

The speed of light in a vaccuum is 299,800,000 m/s, which converts to 299,800 km/s. I'm not clear on what you mean by "light, in solar day" though.

The revolution of the earth around the sun, the speed of the earth is 30 km per second and it covers 2592000 km per day. It is hundred times more than the number of years of the Great Cosmic Year.

The speed of the Earth rotating around the Sun is 27.77... (lots of 7's, oofah). The distance the Earth travels in a year is 583000000 miles, miles to km is 938247552, 938247552 / 365 = 2570541.23.

Scared number 33.333333333 x 25,920 = 864,000 which equals the Diameter of the Sun in miles.

The diameter of the Sun in miles is 864327.32. This isn't a big squash to make though, it seems you're rounding things, as the diameter of the sun is 863999.99, but it looks odd rounding 864327.32 to 864,000 (especially when exact numbers are so important to numerology).

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute. There are 1440 minutes in a day. That's 25920 again.

Yeah, I skipped a lot because I have to go do some work around the house. The breath number is a strange one for you to pull up and start multiplying with. Actually, the average range of adult respiration a minute is between 12 and 20. Even if you average that out, it comes to 16.

In closing, I don't like dealing with numerology because I have a tendency to think it's more of that hocus pocus, ooga booga type of stuff that doesn't really make much of a difference in figuring out anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

It's all lunacy, but there ARE 72 stars:

en.wikipedia.org...:Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I was reading this in another thread. Tomorrow, there are 18 days until Dec. 21st. This is 18*24*60 makes 25920 minutes until December 21st, 2012. As I did some research, I found this.

The Capitol Dome holds a Mayan Calendar.

LINK

Mayan Cycle Symbolized in the Capitol Dome
Symbolism of the 2012 Cycle

I really do hope there is an apocalypse.. we need to rid the earth of some people.

There are some intriguing symbols and artwork in the US Capitol Dome. One of which is a carved relief of the Mayan Calendar

This was first brought to attention by William Henry. David Wilcock discuss this as well, with credits to Henry, and brings out the additional information as follows:

The Calendar relief on the Capitol rotunda is ‘gated’ by:

72 Stars of 5-Points = 360 Points
360 X 72 = 25,920 ( Precession of the Equinox – Cycle)

Absolutely Intriguing ! Hats off to David & William

PRECESSION OF THE EQUINOX

The precession of the equinoxes refers to the observable phenomena of the rotation of the heavens, a cycle which spans a period of (approximately) 25,920 years, over which time the constellations appear to slowly rotate around the earth, taking turns at rising behind the rising sun on the vernal equinox.
The Precession of the equinoxes = 25,920 yrs = (360° rotation)
If the sky is divided into 12 constellations: (25,920 / 12 = 2,160)

SPEED OF LIGHT
The speed of the light in the vacuum is 300,000 km per second, then the light, in solar day, covers 25,920 million kilometers.

REVOLUTION OF EARTH AROUND THE SUN
The revolution of the earth around the sun, the speed of the earth is 30 km per second and it covers 2592000 km per day. It is hundred times more than the number of years of the Great Cosmic Year.

DIAMETER OF THE SUN
Scared number 33.333333333 x 25,920 = 864,000 which equals the Diameter of the Sun in miles.

RADIUS OF THE MOON
25,920 divided by 24 = 1080 miles which is the radius of the Moon.

To Take it further….

There are 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.

On December 3, 2012 at 11:11am GMT:

There is a planetary alignment of Saturn Venus and Mercury that matches directly with the positioning on top of the three (3) Egyptian Giza Pyramids.

25,920 is a very interesting & potent number

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute. There are 1440 minutes in a day. That's 25920 again.

Interesting if nothing else.

15 Witnesses to the same Dates of December 2012

6000 Year Jubilee Cycle

2 Witnesses of Revelation 11 are Here Already

Global Meltdown Sign of Christ Entering the Temple and Throwing out Money Changers

edit on 2-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This thread has been jacked by:

Sorry to be sort of off-topic.
I really like this thread, but felt sorry because so many antf*ckers are grammar nazi'ing..

Don't shoot the messenger apparantly does not mean anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
this thread seems to be going off topic a bit.

why??? does the capitOl building have an aztec calendar on it??

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoxie
this thread seems to be going off topic a bit.

why??? does the capitOl building have an aztec calendar on it??

read the wiki link I posted and you'll find your explanation... as expected though, it's not a big mysterious secret...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

David Wilcock discuss this as well, with credits to Henry, and brings out the additional information as follows:

Are we really supposed to believe a dope who does not know it is the CAPITOL Building and not the Capital building? Talk about shoddy research.

I'd rather listen to someone who accidentally misspells a word than I would listen to someone who goes out of their way to be rude and belittle someone's genuine attempt at discussing a point of his interest.
Seriously, if you aren't interested or if you disagree...fine, but take your 14 year old attitude somewhere else.
I'm so GD sick of people going out of their way just to be rude.
The world needs people to get along. Now, more than ever.
Think about what energy you are putting out.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
I'd rather listen to someone who accidentally misspells a word...

Mr. Wilcock did not accidentally mispell anything as you would have seen had you visted his site. He does not know the difference between the Capitol Building and a capital which is appalling for someone who expects others to rely on his 'research'.

Not to mention that same dope, Wilcock, does not even know the difference between Mayans and Aztecs. His methodology is pathetic.

I have no intention of lowering my standards on my expectations for the places I gather information.

edit on 3-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he knows the difference between Capitol and Capital and Mayans and Aztecs

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You don't quite understand how Lodges work. Nor do we transfer from one Lodge to another and a constant basis, nor does transferring from one Lodge to another denote your rank within the Fraternity. Thanks for playing.

Nor are Lodges used to groom leaders of any shadow government. That is paranoid, unsubstantiated propaganda.

If you had listened to his entire speech, as I and others have pointed out to you many times before, you'd realize that he speaks of the need of greater secrecy just prior to this misused quote. Quit manipulating, misquoting, and misusing partial facts to suit your agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join