It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal punishment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I belive there is a natural system in the universe that punishes you when you do wrong , now you may ask how do I know what is wrong?
A :when you get punished you will know and that punishment will ultimatley make you seek god so i think punishment is more of a blessing.

eg: If you comit a sex crime (rape)you will get punished sexually, example impotance or have some weired fetish, when that happens you will know you are off the track. There is no 1 punishment for all but there is punishment and you can allways trace the punishment directly back to the crime, as i said you commit sexual crime you get punished sexually. Ifyou steal something you may not be able to derive pleasure fromthe things you buy etc...

[Edited on 22-10-2004 by MARIOISONFIRE]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There is indeed a universal law, and bright are the eyes that perceive it working in the universe.

We call it Karma, some call it the golden rule. The reason why you do to others what you want done to yourself is because it WILL be done to you even as you have done.

The most instant kind of karma we normally receive is the consequence for spiritual or psychic actions. Bad thoughts and bad deeds in this realm result in fairly rapid consequences.

Materialism leads one away from this understanding of consequence for good and evil. People who follow this path don't think there's any consequence for evil thoughts, or actions, because their entire awareness is in physical matter. Most of these kind of people are very deceptive, hollow, and spiritually corrupted.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by Arkaleus]

new topics

join