It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Mayan Elder) 2012 Large Hadron Collider, Particle Accelerators, and Pole Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I started writing this in response to www.abovetopsecret.com...
that talks about how the Government will try and induce a pole shift with technologies in Alaska.

This Mayan elder talks about how the Government will try to shift the poles on the 21st using the Large Hadron Collider and other technologies along with energy that is entering our solar system.

The Mayan elder talks about how all of the Mayan pyramids are actually particle accelerators that capture the energy entering our solar system.

Remember how I mentioned Alaska? Supposively there is an underground pyramid there.
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/08/large-underground-pyramid-discovered-under-alaska-2455430.html
edit on 2-12-2012 by kingster129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh man...

Too many things wrong with this to even address.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

Ermmm, what? Sorry, but this makes absolutely no sense at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
wow these threads are popping up all over the place. they make a good sci-fi read I suppose.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
These people are great:

Hello, I am writing in hopes to be able to stop this "Ac Tah" (not his real name, of course) from conning and abusing more people. He is NOT Mayan, I will paste a most interesting link so you can see this swindler for what he is. He impart
s "shaman training courses" -as if such a thing were even possible- and tells the women they must sleep with him in order to acquire knowledge. I will also paste the text translation where he is being publicly accused by a REAL Mayan Elder. I hope you take what I'm saying seriously, because it is deadly serious. No one should be able to play with people's fears and insecurities. Thank you for paying attention, if you don't, just confront him and ask him about these accusations (make sure you can see his face)

PT Barnum would be proud.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 2-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Go to any Amish community and follow along behind one of their carriages. You will be able to pick up much more useful stuff than what was in that video. Or as the protestant ministers wife said in the movie "The Quiet Man" it's good for the roses.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Oh man...

Too many things wrong with this to even address.

Haven't you seen the video?

To summarize:

"The Protons make circles and all the unicorns become dizzy. This causes a vortex in the quantum something and all the unicorns fall over, spiking their horns into the blowholes of passing blue whales. Because their blowholes are blocked, the whales cannot breathe but because they are already blue, the mermaids cannot tell and the whales swell to enormous size, eventually exploding with the force of many nuclear bombs. This causes the worldwide "week of blubber rain" prophesied by the ancient dwarf gypsy Indians of California movie studios. This is followed by the "week of headache and smells like the fish have gone off, gag", week.

We have all been warned!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Good one, and a star for creativity to you.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

That actually makes more sense than any of the other 2012 threads I've read today.

Wish I could give you more than one star.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Mayan elder needs to take a break.
Go for a walk, get some fresh air.
Lay off the firewater.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Amazing......kind of a cross between Galactic super wave, and ascention.......acually a cool take in some ways no worse than other hypesters drivel.....
Whether hes Mayan or not, well does it make a difference?
Everyone else feels qualified to have a go at it.......
Who can judge the validity till the event?(or non event)
personally this sounds as cool as it gets.
Sort of leads us into causation and the human pshycic influence upon reality.....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well that was an interesting video. Apart from the horrible translation I had to listen to. I stopped it a third of the way through.

He does have a striking resemblance to Jackie Chan with long hair. Hmmmm....

reply to post by SLAYER69

My Humphrey Bogart can totally take yours any day of the week!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've seen this guy before (and I really dig the translator chick), but other than her being cute this whole video doesn't resonate one bit with me.

For the record I feel things are going on (especially in my dreams/unconscious) and I feel we're in for something special but this guy's take doesn't sit with me. At all.

MSU* to me.

*(that's making sh up.)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Shift the Poles? You mean send them all back to Poland? I quite like them in the country, at least the majority are polite, friendly and willing to work

(not sure of what other poles you can shift, unless they mean fence poles?)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I just started watching. And as he said december, he tugged his ear. As if he was either LYING or the thought of DECEMBER made him uncomfortable.

Will continue the watch

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

This guy in the video, which has been posted many times before, is a clown who has no idea about science.

The LHC has been sued to prevent it starting up. As you are aware it has been running without the universe coming to an end. Particles much more powerful than those in the LHC hit the Earth all of the time. Difference is that in the LHC there are detectors watching the event.

The magnetic poles are due to events in t he Earth's core. The microscopic energy of events at the surface have no bearing on the core of the Earth.

The Mayan elder talks about how all of the Mayan pyramids are actually particle accelerators that capture the energy entering our solar system.

I guess this clown never took the time to visit Tikal or any of the other pyramid sites.

Supposively there is an underground pyramid there.

Like the Bosnian pyramid this is just another dull hoax.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
again with this video... man how many times is
this one going to show up....

follow the info and go to the website for the guy
talking...

it's all a scam,

this is nothing more than a sales pitch to get people
to give them money so they can 'help' them learn..

please go to the website he talks about in the video
and follow the links...

this is like the 3rd time i have seen this video on here,
each time everyone as excited and debating about it
as the last....

sorry, but this guy is out to make cash off the 2012
dooms day people. Nothing more

here i went to the site for ya....

How to learn: 1. Read carefully and choose from one of the options listed below.
2. Go to the contributions page on this website and make the appropriate donation. Enter the amount in the donation box marked " other ". Or arrange with us by email for a contribution by check.
3. Contact us by email and please include ALL of the following information:
1. Date of birth- example- September 13, 1977
2. Phone number and skype address
3. The time zone where you live
4. If you are receiving the reading-option
1-Mai will need to know your favorite color.

Option I Receive and learn to practice the Maya vibration sound that is based on your Mayan calendar bithdate. You receive a one hour +, in depth, intuitive reading with Mai that can bring forth intimate information about yourself that is contained in your Maya vibration sound frequency code. $ 130.00 PLEASE NOTE THAT READINGS PAID FOR AFTER DECEMBER 3TH.2012 MAY NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL JANUARY 2013 DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND AND ACTVITIES THE WEEK OF DEC.21ST.

Option II The vibration sound WITHOUT the reading. $ 30.00 You will receive the vibration sound based on your Mayan calendar birthdate with tools and basic instructions on how to use it. Normally a fifteen minute instruction with Mai or James. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VIBRATION SOUND WITHOUT READING PAID FOR AFTER DECEMBER 3TH, 2012 MAY NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL JANUARY 2013. You can arrange for your own personal Maya vibration sound ( Option I or II ) by emailing James at [email protected] WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GET THE SOUND AND READING TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE PRIOR TO DEC. 21ST HOWEVER AC TAH HAS STATED THAT THESE SOUND WILL NOT LOOSE THEIR IMPORTANCE AFTER DECEMBER.

www.actah2012.com...

AC TAH = ACTOR
edit on 4-12-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join