It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies - Anybody curious about CoolSculpting?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ladies??
Why the hell you say "ladies"
There are also men who want to do this
So please change the title for" guys"
Ladies sounds discriminatory....
And archaic

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't edit the title anymore as it is too old a thread. But if you are interested, then welcome, Dude! No discrimination was intended.

I fully recommend this procedure. It has great long term results, and is completely non-intrusive. If you try it, just be ready for some pain that you will probably have, for a few days or weeks, depending on the area you have done. Also - get on your Medi-Spa's mailing list as they typically do send out great specials a couple of times a year. Like buy six get two areas free. Good luck, to all interested Gents!

a reply to: Kiske

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar
Your all points are valid, but imagine how the other procedures for fat reduction are completed. Just imagine the pain and exertion you would get by going under knife for the same purpose. So locally, your points are valid, but in the comparison with other methods, its the best for you. trifectamedspanyc.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say about all of this...
I am a master licensed nutritionist, personal trainer and I also compete in NPC competitions - Bikini. Over 5 years ago I was teetering on 200 LBs. Through hard work, discipline, dedication and many ups and downs today I am at 120 LBs bulking with a stage weight of 115 and show day BF of around 8/9%. I didn't take pills, I didn't drink shakes, I didn't have surgery, I sure as hell didn't fall for cool-sculpting or Isagenix or Juice Plus or anything else like that. You have to remember that these are FOR PROFIT companies and are focused on sales much more than their clients. Hey, if this procedure works for you, that's great. But have you really learned anything? I mean so the fat is gone... awesome... now what? Do you change the way you think about food, nutrition, exercise and make a plan to maintain? or do you just go back to your old ways... I LOVE it when people say "I started using product xyz and lost 30 LBs!" Well duh... that's because you've eliminate an entire food group with product xyz... problem is once the "diet" is done, these folks typically go right back to where they started, gain it all back and then some. There is only one way to lose weight legitimately and that's through proper nutrition. Exercise is a bonus to your health but it all starts with food choice. Anyone seriously competing in any of the Federations wouldn't go for cool sculpting. The bulk and prep cycle is the #! Natty/supplementation? whatever... but surgery? A fad "quick weight loss" solution? I don't think so. Calories in/calories out. The end.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
t's a good quality product guys. Now I wonder more about porevacuumcleaners.com as I want to do someithing about my skin condidion. But I think it's sorts new thing and I have doubts

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join