It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Planetary alignment that will take place Dec 3, 2012 is dead-on alignment with the Pyramids at Giza. Night Sky in Giza, Egypt on December 3, 2012, local time … one hour before sunrise compared with the Pyramids at Giza. What do you think will happen and were the pyramids created for this reason?

Planetary Alignment of 3 or more occur frequently but it is interesting to contemplate a possible significance of this particular order of the 3 Planets just before the ominous Dec 21, 2012 date. What is remarkable though is that the actual degree of angle amongst the 3Planets of Mercury, Venus & Saturn are in the exact alignment themselves, in the heavens. All 3 Planets however match precisely the angle of the Giza Pyramids. Thus, the Planetary Alignment of Mercury, Venus & Saturn on Dec 3, 2012 also will perfectly match the angle of the Orion Belt starts to the very same degree of angle, which is astonishing & amazing.

Source: www.dailykos.com...
edit on 2-12-2012 by Ronnie6657 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronnie6657

The missing capstone from the great pyramid will reappear in a flash of blue light. Within it we will find the long lost Ark of the Covenant. Inside the ark will be a perfectly preserved bologna sandwich and a copy of "Naked Lunch".

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
18 days before dec 21

6+6+6 = 18

18*24*60 = 25920....... 25920 years in the zodiac...... 25920 minutes before dec 21.

Lets call it a coincidence and ignore it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
No. Nothing.

Get a grip.

Same garbage, different day. Really?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Have you ever heard of one too many coincidences?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Shakes head.
Numerology is so funny to me. Where does the 18x24x60 come from?
Haha

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

18 days before dec 21

24 hours a day

60 minutes an hour.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

OK then.
Thanks for clarifying. Forgive me if I fail to see any significance there.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Have you ever heard of one too many coincidences?

Playing around with observing synchronicity

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This story prove that you can sell #it if it's nicely packed.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

well, let me explain in more detail.

an alignment with the pyramids of giza, with the planets mercury, venus, and saturn, also in alignment with orions belt, is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before the date dec 21 2012.

the precession of the equinoxes takes 25920 years to complete. It has been long believed that the pyramids tracked this cycle.

and it is one hell of a coincidence that an alignment like this is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before dec 21 2012, the date everyone is waiting for, for someone event or something to happen.

This coincidence is so far out there that any skeptic that doesn't take a second look is just plain ignorant.

This is huge. Its jaw dropping. And it should be eye opening.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So you want me to be closed minded and ignore all possible coincidences? Why is it so hard to simply take a look at the math?

I believe that many of the skeptic out there are simply afraid to admit that they have a feeling inside them that says dec 21 is odd.

I think the skepticism is a front.

Truth has three stages, denial, violently opposed, and then accepted as self evident.

Unfortunately, whatever is coming is going to happen on an unsuspecting world. All because we refuse to open our eyes and our minds. Its quite sad really.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

if you dont believe in these types of threads, why even post here? troll much?. the thing is he just pointed out an alignment that is really going to happen, and asked what do u think will happen because of it. so you reply by instigating confrontation amongst the posters that want to be here and talking about ur d*ck and mars and contribute nothing to the original post. I remember my first beer

edit on 2-12-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

and to the op, ive always wondered how this alignment can be so spot on, i think this evidence indicates that there have been civilizations on this planet for 100,000s of years give or take.
edit on 2-12-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Danny Wilten did two amazing videos on this; definitely worth the time to watch.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
on december 3rd the world will turn into a tin foil hat

just remember, ... i told you so

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not skeptical of something profound happening later this month. Heck, the evidence is everywhere. Things are changing NOW. I am, however, skeptical of this claim that some planetary alignment above the pyramids is even real, much less noteworthy. I mean, the alignment will only work from one specific spot. Move a couple hundred yards north or south and it falls apart!

I'm also skeptical of ALL numerology claims. Numbers are funny that way. Easily fooled with to appear significant.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Ronnie6657

The missing capstone from the great pyramid will reappear in a flash of blue light. Within it we will find the long lost Ark of the Covenant. Inside the ark will be a perfectly preserved bologna sandwich and a copy of "Naked Lunch".

No, no and no again! Don't be so ridiculous! It'll be a smoked salmon bagel. Yum.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I'm sorry, but how on earth can the pyramids be in alignment with Orion's Belt? Whut? Eh? Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join