reply to post by Dutcheagle
Thank you very much for adding some colour to this avatar. It looks much
I have some feedback for you:
(1) This actually came out very well. I like your choice of yellow, and I like your choice of blue. The two colours go together nicely. Overall, this
looks good, because you have made a good design.
I like it.
(2) I like the two versions with
eyes. The eyes make the avatar look more alive
, which is great.
(3) You wrote my user name as "Qmask", but it should be "QMask" with a capital "M". I like the idea of having a version with
name, and a version without
the name. Then I can choose which one to use, ...depending on mood.
(4) Because of the shape of the letter "Q", the big black smile has a "bite" taken out of it. I would like for the big black smile to be
"unbroken". I hope this will be possible for you to fix. If not, don't worry about it.
(5) I like the reflection of the yellow "Q" in the surface that it stands on. Well done.
(6) Your first black-and-white version looked boring and dull, but I could see this was a diamond in the rough. It looks like I was right. This is
going to be a great addition to my collection.
Thank you very much for this great effort. I much appreciate it.