It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just thought id stop in and twirl my avatar around and to show off
thank you for takeing the time to help the ATSers out with threre avatars its just such a wonderful thing to do,,Please keep up the good work im always checking the thread for cool avatars..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Stopped in a for quick dance hey sc1?
I'll take you for a spin lovely lady.

I do still love seeing your avatar and sig across the boards, Marty and Sub excelled themselves with those works.

On a completely unrelated note, and because I'm a shameless self promoter, I wish to educate all with my newest rant;
Hey You.. Yeah You... Wait Your Damn Turn!

Be nice to your checkout chick. The grumpy old guy in the line next to you might be me.

Always looking forward to some new customers. And of course SecretKnowledge's return to view his works.

Spread the word people.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So i see everyone is making some great designs again and you know how much i like to help my fellow photoshoppers so i want to share my personal styles collection which include 400+ styles took me 2 years to get only the perfect one's so i hope you find them usefull.

What are layer styles?

'' Layer styles are special effects that can be quickly and easily applied to individual layers in Photoshop to drastically change the appearance of something in very little time. They can be preset, customized, or even saved and used for later. ''

'' One of the useful properties of Layer Styles are there relationship to the layer contents. Since the style is actually a separate entity that is just linked to the layer, it will continually update itself as a layers contents are edited or moved. Furthermore, the effects can easily be adjusted after applying them, making them non-destructive in nature. ''

Download (10MB /Google Drive) :

docs.google.com...

How to load styles in Adobe CS Photoshop :

www.tutorial9.net...

edit on 22-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
thanks to 74templar for my avatar. excellent work.
also big fat shout out to bigfatfurrytexan for his work too
if yiz come up with any more, let me know
this is a great thread. people helping others out.
thanks again folks

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi, does anybody have a spare avatar that i can have?

I have an idea in my mind of what I want, but I have no way of creating it myself.

If I cannot find what I want, then I will settle for whatever is available.

What I have in mind, is a picture of a wise old knight (without helmet, and with longish grey hair), resting over his big long sword. The sword has the sharp end pointing downwards, but you only see the top half of the sword, where the handle is. The knight wears a silver metal breast plate and knight's armor. The armor was once new and shiny, but not anymore. All the battles have left a lot of wear-and-tear on the armor.

When the armor was new, it was expensive, like a nobleman can afford. The old knight used the same armor in all his battles, since he was a lot younger, so you can imagine what the armor looks like now.

The knight is resting on the sword, so that the sword carries some of his body weight.

The expression on the face of the knight is thoughtful, and a sense of being tired. He has seen so much in his life. He is seriously thinking about choices going forward. He is a wise man, and his men look up to him for guidance and leadership. But behind it all, he knows he is just a normal man, with no special powers. But he cannot let his men know that.

So, there you have it.
I hope somebody on here can help me.

syram

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by syram

That sounds like a great project to work on. Ill post a contribution later on this evening.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

thank you bigfatfurrytexan!!!

I didn't expect anybody to respond so quickly to my call for help!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by syram

That sounds like a great project to work on. Ill post a contribution later on this evening.

I love that monkey haha !
good luck with it can't wait to see with what you come up with.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syram

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you Agarta!

That is beautiful.

I didn't know you were going to make an avatar as well. bigfatfurrytexan is also working on an avatar. There is going to be a dilemma. I can only use one avatar. Yours is beautiful, but bigfatfurrytexan replied first to my cry for help. I can see this is going to be a difficult situation. Somebody will end up with hurt feelings.

Edit to add: The armor is perfect. And he does look wise. You did an excellent job.
edit on 22-1-2013 by syram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by syram

Wow, nailed it you did!

syram many of us have a whole wardrobe of avatars, I should say backgrounds, as that is more accurate. We change as we wish. The ones created for you will be all yours, to take, or to give if you do not want them for yourself.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syram
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you Agarta!

That is beautiful.

I didn't know you were going to make an avatar as well. bigfatfurrytexan is also working on an avatar. There is going to be a dilemma. I can only use one avatar. Yours is beautiful, but bigfatfurrytexan replied first to my cry for help. I can see this is going to be a difficult situation. Somebody will end up with hurt feelings.

Edit to add: The armor is perfect. And he does look wise. You did an excellent job.

I think that should your dilemma swing in Agarta's direction, I will find a way to pick up the pieces and live for tomorrow.
Seriously....i am going to make something whether you want it or not.
You gave an idea, now it has to be played through.

My ego was checked long, long ago as it regards these issues. Que sera, sera (so to speak).

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
for all the BSG fans while I'm clearing my stuff up, here's the Clean (no ships) DRADIS display from the nuBSG to use for whatever.. this is a thumbnail, just click it to go fullsize..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syram
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you Agarta!

That is beautiful.

I put it together for you as a base image so we could work on backgrounds and such if need be. I am very glad you like it but please rest assured that if you choose BFFT version I will not mind in the slightest. BFFT is more than a compitant artist and his visions are wonderful so choose the one or both that suits you the best because that is what it is really all about, being happy with the image that represents you. I truly appreciate the kind words but this is how we roll in here. We put up choices and make changes it is a team effort. Feel free to take what you want or ask for changes as the need arises.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by syram

Somebody will end up with hurt feelings.

Seriously... This is the most collaborative group I've ever seen on ATS. No hurt feelings among the artists, just satisfied customers

That's why I love it here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

And, one can never have too many great avatars

.....personally, I have quite a collection...different moods, different events.....colors....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by syram

more of a thousand yard stare i guess.....
edit on 23-1-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by syram

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Seriously... This is the most collaborative group I've ever seen on ATS. No hurt feelings among the artists, just satisfied customers

Agreed wholeheartedly.

If I ever thought this was some competition or a race to the finish line, then I'd probably stop doing it. We all bounce off each other here, and support each other too, something that outside this thread, is sadly becoming increasingly rare.

While it is a buzz to have your design selected by a member, just the creative process and the challenge is enough for me just to want to do it regardless. Besides, we've had many members that have taken away an entire wardrobe of creations and swapped them out as the mood suits. I change mine about once a month depending on what mood I take or even on things like the seasons or times of the year. Currently working on an Australia Day av for this coming Sat, although the deadline is too close for completion atm....

edit on 23/1/2013 by 74Templar because: added text.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by syram

Somebody will end up with hurt feelings.

That's because we only have the best designers here
,speaking of avatar creation quotes

edit on 23-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join