It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was playing with some old(old old old) ATS logos and 404 pages and thought someone from the Old Days might like to wear this for a while.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While I was at it I thought I would post some of the old logos.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Howdy ya'll
so let me see if I have this right...folks can just waltz in here and ask for someone to create them something?
For free?? Ya don't have to buy anyone dinner or sleep with someone? I have looked thru about 40 pages of pretty amazing artwork.

I am pretty computer illegitimate, so all this is way beyond me...so I guess I will get to the point...can maybe you fine folks find a little time to help a feller out?

What I am kinda looking for is a gunslinger cowboy type...
He has gotta be pretty tough/mean cause we all know how things can get around here.
he has to have those eyes...eyes that make you turn away first
Somewhat dark but not full on evil darkness.(does that make sense?)
Orange/red/ purple hues ....sunset type of stuff

And since this is ATS after all....he doesn't have to be human

If anyone is willing to help, I would be much obliged

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Regardless of what you choose and from whom, follow these instructions to load the full sized image as your avatar..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2013 by Sublimecraft because: added 2 more images

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I found some more selections to add to Sublimes. These are intended as base images to start the process and the back grounds can be worked to fit what you asked for. If you like any of the images "As Is" the instructions on installing them are in Sublimes post. Anyway here they are...

edit on 15-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Maybe in the morning I will take another whack.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Some alien styles

Changed the second pass. Didn't like it.

edit on 15/1/2013 by 74Templar because: Changed avatars

edit on 15/1/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow You folks work fast around here...
Let me study on these a bit and get back with ya in a few hours if thats ok?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I personally think this is beautiful and thought I would offer it up to whom ever would like to use it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can not thank you all enough for the effort! Several good choices here..I guess there is nothing thats says I have to pic just one is there? Thinking maybe I should try a couple of them on and come back for any tweaks etc.?

And again I tip my hat to you fine folks, helping people out is a nice thing to do!

Now If I can just go figure out how to do this.....thanks for the instructions btw.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thinking maybe I should try a couple of them on and come back for any tweaks etc.?

Definitely.

If the ones you want don't "fit" right let us know. I am sure someone would be happy to adjust it for you, or if you would like anything added or something totally different etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Again I want to thank everyone for the help with this project..and by help I mean doing it for me

I Plan on using several of those, but for now I have picked one to start with..and was wondering If perhaps you all can work your magic on it?

I am not sure the limits of what can be done, so please just let me know if I am way off base..I have seen some pretty amazing stuff come out of here and ya never know till you ask right?

1. Can his right foot be fixed? He seems to have his foot resting on something and the toe of his boot curls upwards...reminds me of elf shoes.....blurred, anything so I don't see that toe pointing upwards..

2. A badge? Any chance of adding a subtle small badge?

3. Maybe a little something extra with the eyes? A touch of red? Just give him some killer eyes

4. Not sure about this one....but maybe....if you notice behind him is a crumbling building facade/ city scape....how
Would it look to have that replaced with a subtle/ almost see thru ATS logo? If you get what I am meaning

5. Upper right corner....my eyes are drawn to this empty space...maybe it needs a wee bit of color there or something?? Maybe not...you folks are the experts...you tell me

6. Anything else it needs to snaz it up?

7. Also if someone was to make one of those cool signature clicky things that matched the feel/theme, that pointed back here to give you folks credit....I would wear it with pride...

Again I cannot say too much how awesome you all are and each of you does great work..

Thanks so much!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

So here's just basic mucking around so far;

Needs cleaning up a bit.
With the background did you totally want to get rid of the buildings and just have the ATS logo?
And the curled boot was a weird effect of the shadow. I've lightened the stone and added some darker tones to the boot to make it stand out. Funny though, I didn't notice it until you said it.

edit on 16/1/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

and one that is more opaque, per your suggestion:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

7. Also if someone was to make one of those cool signature clicky things that matched the feel/theme, that pointed back here to give you folks credit....I would wear it with pride...

What kind of style were you looing for in a sig line? I have a few ideas but some direction to where you wanted to go would be good.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Okay now if we can combine what you two have done its perfect lol.....I love the color changes and lighting and I also like the badge and billboard look of furrytexan fellers....maybe just a tad less brightness on the pole or some dust or something...just a touch....

You guys are amazing....have I said that enough yet?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Best guess

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I am sure your ideas are far better than Anything I could come up with...so just let it rip....all I had in mind was something that matched the ..out of the ashes...last man standing feel of the avatar...be it just use of the same colors etc...or the ruins, dust...what ever you think is best...

I just want people to know where this great work takes place at

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join