It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 47
134
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
I want to set your pic as my avatar and was wondering if you could get the ATS logo above her head.


First, we need to get your background set as your "avatar". On page 1 of this thread, Agarta was kind enough to make this post for us to use for posterity:


Originally posted by Agarta
The following are step by step directions on how to set your new Avatar, Background, and/or Signature image. There are glitches that occur if some things are done out of order and you have not had an Avatar set already.

Avatar and Background



    1. Between these lines is a transparent Avatar. If you are using a new background, highlight it and click to save to your computer.
     


     

    or copy the following code: h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ut4e7bd94d.gif

    2. On the top Navigation bar of your page click the "Tools" tab found here(note: if you are using the Clear Avatar code scroll down to the Avatar section and paste it into the slot, remove the space between the h and tt and click submit.


    3. Then click the "ATS uploads" tab found here


    4. Upload the new or clear Avatar and/or Background by clicking this button


    5. If you do not have an Avatar already in place you MUST put the Clear Avatar in first or the background will default to the Avatar section and you will have to start over. Assuming you are putting in the Avatar, find it in your uploads and click it.


    6. This will take you to its dedicated page. Click "Avatar"


    7. This will take you back to your "Tools" page. Scroll down to find the Avatar section and click "Submit"


    8. Next return to your "ATS uploads" page and click your new Background


    9. This will take you to its dedicated page. Click "Profile Background"


    10. you will be taken to the tools page again. Scroll down to the "Your Background Image" section and click "Submit"


Your new background is now in place. Please note that it will not show on your profile page, as only Avatars do, however you will find it on your posts.

Setting your Signature Image



There is a glitch in the images signature section and it will not set your signature image. Instead, upload it using the directions above. Click it and you will go to its dedicated page. Copy the "Use in Post" link (pictured above) and return to your tools page manually. Past the code into your "Signature" area and click submit. If you wish to have your Signature Image centered do not use the "Use in Post" code. Instead scroll down to the "External full URL link" code and copy that one(also pictured above) and paste it into your "Signature" area on your tools page. Then add to the beginning [astimg] and [/atsimg] to the end and then click "Submit". If you wish to make the image a link, treat it like a "Hot Link" (See example in the image below)


If you have any problems just post your question and one of the other members can help you through it.

Enjoy your new Avatar/Background/Signature image and thank you for stopping by.

Agarta

P.S. Please spread the word we love making new and imaginative images.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)


I should be off and on today to help you through this if need be. Or someone else who comes along first (and is better at walking someone through it).




posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
reply to post by vkey08
 


I will try making it as a font as soon as possible, i see it as a nice challenge
.


You create an ats font that i can use in photoshop, and you will be hailed the hero of Avatar Creations (at least by me).



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks Agarta and Texan!
edit on 6-1-2013 by ufohunter16 because: Spelling mistake



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
Thanks Agarta and Texan!
edit on 6-1-2013 by ufohunter16 because: Spelling mistake


Man....that looks really, really good.



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Can you request avatars in this thread. Or am i jumping the gun!.



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


You've came to the right place. What is it you are looking for?




What Helps the Avatar Creator


If you have an image you would like please post it and let us know what you are looking for.
Do you have a basic idea of what you want?
Do you want it Masculine, Feminine, or Neutral in nature?
Do you have a color base you would like it to be?
Are you looking for an Avatar, Background, Signature or combinations of them?
Are you looking for an animated Avatar or Signature?(animated backgrounds are not allowed)

**thanks to Agarta for the avatar tips!! **


-SAP-



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Can you request avatars in this thread. Or am i jumping the gun!.


Not only can you, it should be a requirement of membership!



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


You've came to the right place. What is it you are looking for?




What Helps the Avatar Creator


If you have an image you would like please post it and let us know what you are looking for.
Do you have a basic idea of what you want?
Do you want it Masculine, Feminine, or Neutral in nature?
Do you have a color base you would like it to be?
Are you looking for an Avatar, Background, Signature or combinations of them?
Are you looking for an animated Avatar or Signature?(animated backgrounds are not allowed)

**thanks to Agarta for the avatar tips!! **

Well i haven't got an image. I was just thinking someone could surprise me with one. Maybe something ancient or powerfull. Yes masculine would be good. Not bothered with the colour. An avatar/ background combo would be good, non animated. Im not to fussy im sure it will be good.
-SAP-

edit on 6-1-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: Wrong button

edit on 6-1-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: Spelling



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just messing.... available to anyone it speaks to. :Up:




posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle
 


I have been working on the creation of the font for some time now. It was originally only the letters they needed to use that were created. I have all the lower case letters done(created, sized and spacing set), and am about half done creating the Caps. Because we only have A,T,S, as something to go by, the others are up for artistic creation so I would like to see what you come up with in those regards. I will post mine when done and we can decide which version of each letter fits best and use that one. Then we can go through the process of actually making it an installable font(not difficult, but time consuming). Up until now it has just been something I have been doing on my own, but now that there is a request, I will make it the priority of the day.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Agarta because: removed redundant statement



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


Here's a couple of random backgrounds I have in my uploads.





These are only size modified if you want some customization let me know. Otherwise those are free for the taking.

-SAP-
edit on 6-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


Here's a couple of random backgrounds I have in my uploads.





These are only size modified if you want some customization let me know. Otherwise those are free for the taking.

-SAP-
edit on 6-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)
. The top one looks good. What do i need to do now. Many thanks to you



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That is exactly what your going to want to do to set it as a "Profile Background". Follow these simple instructions and you'll be fine.

If any problems arise you can ask anyone of us and we can help.



Originally posted by Agarta

Avatar and Background



    1. Between these lines is a transparent Avatar. If you are using a new background, highlight it and click to save to your computer.
     


     

    or copy the following code: h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ut4e7bd94d.gif

    2. On the top Navigation bar of your page click the "Tools" tab found here(note: if you are using the Clear Avatar code scroll down to the Avatar section and paste it into the slot, remove the space between the h and tt and click submit.


    3. Then click the "ATS uploads" tab found here


    4. Upload the new or clear Avatar and/or Background by clicking this button


    5. If you do not have an Avatar already in place you MUST put the Clear Avatar in first or the background will default to the Avatar section and you will have to start over. Assuming you are putting in the Avatar, find it in your uploads and click it.


    6. This will take you to its dedicated page. Click "Avatar"


    7. This will take you back to your "Tools" page. Scroll down to find the Avatar section and click "Submit"


    8. Next return to your "ATS uploads" page and click your new Background


    9. This will take you to its dedicated page. Click "Profile Background"


    10. you will be taken to the tools page again. Scroll down to the "Your Background Image" section and click "Submit"


Your new background is now in place. Please note that it will not show on your profile page, as only Avatars do, however you will find it on your posts.

Setting your Signature Image



There is a glitch in the images signature section and it will not set your signature image. Instead, upload it using the directions above. Click it and you will go to its dedicated page. Copy the "Use in Post" link (pictured above) and return to your tools page manually. Past the code into your "Signature" area and click submit. If you wish to have your Signature Image centered do not use the "Use in Post" code. Instead scroll down to the "External full URL link" code and copy that one(also pictured above) and paste it into your "Signature" area on your tools page. Then add to the beginning [astimg] and [/atsimg] to the end and then click "Submit". If you wish to make the image a link, treat it like a "Hot Link" (See example in the image below)


If you have any problems just post your question and one of the other members can help you through it.

Enjoy your new Avatar/Background/Signature image and thank you for stopping by.

Agarta

P.S. Please spread the word we love making new and imaginative images.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)


-SAP-
edit on 6-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar
 


Yes, humbled by you as well. The avatars do remind me of the 8th (soul) chakra system. Am just checking replies now, so check back later.



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for that. Looks great! ill be spreading the word.....Happy new year!



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


I love this one. The colors are not quite right though.



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar
 


Oh wow, tantric aliens! I love this one!



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


I love this one. The colors are not quite right though.


Describe the colors you would like.



posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle
 


Here is the lower case set with numbers




posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta
 


awesome. can't wait to see what you guys do with upper case.




top topics



 
134
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join