It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank God for that I'm out of breath

Can I go bathe now ? ............................... Pretty please ?

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

"£$£%^&*(*^%$£$££"£ Druid

"£$%%^&*^*(&_)+[(*&&*^%&*

Back in a sec

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

cody599

Thank God for that I'm out of breath

Can I go bathe now ? ............................... Pretty please ?

Cody

I made sure the temperature is perfect for you...enjoy, you deserve it....

Des

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Fixed

I can hear Druid laughing from here

And thanks for the bath I'm outta here for a to relax a bit more

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

mOjOm
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ok Here's what I came up with.

I did what you wanted including adding a Red Nosed Rudolph and the other Deer. However, with such a small area to work with the quality and detail is very hard to do. The deer are "Paired" with an additional Red Nosed Deer in the front but it's so small you can't even really tell, but they're there. Sorry I couldn't make it more crisp but hopefully it will be ok.

I also added a 2nd pass of Santa going the other way across the lower "space" section because it seemed to make the whole idea more clear. Just going through the window with the small size and low quality made it seem too clumsy and distorted.

Also, I adjusted the frame with Jesus in it in relation to the Background for a more natural blending of one into the other. I know you didn't ask for it like that but IMO it looked better and less out of place that way.

Anyway, let me know what ya think....

edit on 10-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

I don't know what NAM is going to think about it...but I think its totally sick.

It's quite ingenius, isn't it?

I was just hoping for a brighter red nose on the lead reindeer (who needs no introduction), but that's no biggie.

Now I just need the whole thing placed inside a thin, black frame, to make it the right dimension, because at that size it was overlapping on the right. Maybe the whole image could be faded just a bit around the edges to mimic the way it's done with the avatar up top, because I like self-referential things.

Then I can plug it in, even while awaiting a brighter LED tiny red nose..

Best Regards, and Merry Christmas,

NAM

mOjOm

Ok Here's what I came up with.

I did what you wanted including adding a Red Nosed Rudolph and the other Deer. However, with such a small area to work with the quality and detail is very hard to do. The deer are "Paired" with an additional Red Nosed Deer in the front but it's so small you can't even really tell, but they're there. Sorry I couldn't make it more crisp but hopefully it will be ok.

I also added a 2nd pass of Santa going the other way across the lower "space" section because it seemed to make the whole idea more clear. Just going through the window with the small size and low quality made it seem too clumsy and distorted.

Also, I adjusted the frame with Jesus in it in relation to the Background for a more natural blending of one into the other. I know you didn't ask for it like that but IMO it looked better and less out of place that way.

Anyway, let me know what ya think....

edit on 10-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

unfortunately, animations are not my skill set.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

As you can see I just need a slight re-adjustment to get it to the right dimension so there's no overlap on the right side.

So I was thinking of a black background (thin) on the left and right side, perhaps just slightly faded on the edges, like the avatar, to give it that self-referential look and feel - although it's mostly space so it will be hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Can anyone set me up with that? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Give it a little time. Right now many of our great artists are sleeping.

It just needs to be re-sized, that is all. You won't even notice when it is done.

P

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Thank you, no worries. Patience.. I can do that.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Here ya go man. Try this one. Should fit right.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey folks. Just an FYI for ya'll. I'm happy to help anyone with the avatar stuff when I can and am always open to try out some new Animated gif ideas too. Just keep in mind I'm not a professional or anything so the results may vary. My available hours change almost daily so if I don't get back to ya just wait a bit and I'll be here sooner or later and at least kick ya a heads up about any projects we might have together to keep ya up to date. Cool....That's it.....Almost.....

Here are a few Old Animated Avatars I've done in the past for here. The quality isn't real good on some because the file size was different years ago than it is now so much of the quality had to be sacrificed for file size. Thankfully things are now a better. Anyway, thy're open to anyone for whatever....Even just to laugh or poke fun at them....

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

There. Thank you, thank you very much!

Btw, did you add some color highlights to the daVinci painting..?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Sure thing.

Not exactly any highlights but when I feathered the edges of it I applied an overlay of itself over the op and with an Hard Light. That might be what you see different. The idea was to make it more subtle on that background so it didn't just contrast with it so much.....

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Oh ok, so you didn't intentionally make Jesus blush then.. good. LOL (I don't want to commit a sacrilege or anything!).

But if I understand daVinci's original intent, then that's only appropriate, and for Jesus too, who, as the last who is first deserved to enjoy the best of the best, for last, and he was a very honest person who probably wasn't into a whole lot of deception except perhaps where it mattered most ie: where it may be said that the left hand ought not know what the right hand is doing.. and of course in regards to the double-reverse sting, double-bind hoodwink he was about the perform relative to the PTB and the evil empire of his day and well, all manner of human badness, for the sake of Gods goodness and love.

and not just for his own sake, but for OURS.

Also, the original painting has faded quite a bit over the years..

If anyone's interested..

Zoom+Scroll Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper" in High Res.

Note, if you will, that the scene is one of absolute pandemonium, with Mary's right arm stretched wayyyyyyy out, holding a knife (to cut the meat and thus, um consummate the meal..), and that her left hand isn't there, with the meat or the bread or whataever in front of her, implying that the disciple who's threatening her also has her left hand and arm held behind her back, while pulling her to the right away from Jesus. It's very amuzing. That daVinci, what a joker. It's an image of a wedding to be, beyond the cross of the room. He told the monks that he painted it for that they ought to contemplate it at every meal.

Bride of Christ, transcendent. It's a true masterpiece in every way.

Best Regards, and Merry Christmas!

NAM

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

mOjOm

Sure thing.

Not exactly any highlights but when I feathered the edges of it I applied an overlay of itself over the op and with an Hard Light. That might be what you see different. The idea was to make it more subtle on that background so it didn't just contrast with it so much.....

well, it was spectacular

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Lol, no I wasn't trying to make him blush. Didn't even pay attention to Jesus much. Was more concerned with getting the frame windows correct and the sky outside.

Thanx Texan.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

mOjOm
Didn't even pay attention to Jesus much.

Well, both Jesus and I are very appreciative.

God Bless,

NAM

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i think i fixed the misshapen head, and blended the design into the moon a little better

But "better" is subjectively perceptive.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well, both Jesus and I are very appreciative.

I always heard that Jesus was not vain, but there you go. If you have a direct line I have a few questions for him!

I hate these green things. They look like martian faces. Little evil ones at that.

BTW, if you want realism, that picture has faded A LOT. Jesus did not have fair skin!

P

edit on 11/12/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join