It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I told you i will post it someday and now i did it

If you need a laught

Cool ! colours are really coming out and like the way top fades to the starry night

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

This thread could turn into the funniest around if you keep giving everyone ideas like this. Funny as!

P

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i love that site.

funny stuff!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was thinking we could fool around ( don´t think what you are thinking now ) in good sense.. i remember there were photomanipulation threads in here, one was about Felix Baumgatner´s jump. There were some hilarious posts.
Something like that or remaking movie posters etc..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

dollukka
I was thinking we could fool around ( don´t think what you are thinking now ) in good sense.. i remember there were photomanipulation threads in here, one was about Felix Baumgatner´s jump. There were some hilarious posts.
Something like that or remaking movie posters etc..

now your talking....

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

BFFT, I normally don't take time out to post a simple comment like this, but your new Avatar......So So Good!!!!

I say this because in a way I'm shocked that it was actually allowed here with all the PC type censorship stuff that happens, but it could be because you cropped that just perfect.

Well Done Sir!

Or perhaps am I the first person to actually make this observation???

edit on 9-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

well, the phallic result was not intended. LOL....i didn't really even notice until you pointed it out.

Don't get me wrong. It is something I would totally do on purpose. But i can't take credit for it in this instance.

I should add: Gorilla Glass has an ad using the same source image. I have actually used their image as a source for another avatar I did.

edit on 9-12-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh ok. So I guess I really am the only dirty minded person in the room, once again, my bad!!

Well, even though it was accidental I still like it just as much and for the exact same reason too.

The fact that you were just lucky rather than a Genius of Subliminal Art doesn't really matter much, the result is still there and that's what counts. Still Props to you for that fact that you admit it would be something you are likely to do though!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

mOjOm
Like this??

I want to use this for my Christmas avatar - and I realize this is asking too much, but would it be possible to increase the number of reindeer to 9, make Santa's sleight a dark red, and give the lead reindeer a tiny glowing red nose? That's all.. ? (I feel guilty even asking)

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Just a thought on Santa's reindeer. They are in pairs, so you have eight now. They always are in pairs except for Rudolf out front with his LED nose.

P

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Yes, pairs, you're right that makes perfect sense! Just one lead reindeer then with a tiny glowing red nose, and if the sleigh could be touched up a bit with a dark red (because it's still in silhouette) paintjob (right now it kind of looks a little like a black bird of some kind), that would be real nice - I feel like a little kid on Santa's knee!

Pairs. Of course. That potentially makes things so much easier. And it wouldn't be any other way for maximum torque.

Thanks.

edit on 9-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm still laughing at the jungle one

Though I can see why you didn't use that one in the link

Brilliant

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
as promised....

Love it BFFT

I do believe that between us all we may eventually get there

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Ok Here's what I came up with.

I did what you wanted including adding a Red Nosed Rudolph and the other Deer. However, with such a small area to work with the quality and detail is very hard to do. The deer are "Paired" with an additional Red Nosed Deer in the front but it's so small you can't even really tell, but they're there. Sorry I couldn't make it more crisp but hopefully it will be ok.

I also added a 2nd pass of Santa going the other way across the lower "space" section because it seemed to make the whole idea more clear. Just going through the window with the small size and low quality made it seem too clumsy and distorted.

Also, I adjusted the frame with Jesus in it in relation to the Background for a more natural blending of one into the other. I know you didn't ask for it like that but IMO it looked better and less out of place that way.

Anyway, let me know what ya think....

edit on 10-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

thanks! I am going to use this on the next tree! I just came up with an idea of how to do the tree and get a LOT more avatars on it... so I am setting out to do a second tree..

The next one is going to take me quite a few days, but I am going to start working on it tonight!

While we cant have an animated background, we CAN apparently have an animated front! (this is how I am seeing it anyway! )

Shower-time epiphanies are great arent they?

ETA: If anyone wants to be an ornament on my ATS Christmas tree please either send me (in U2U) or link me to your avatar!
edit on 10-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

cody599

bigfatfurrytexan
as promised....

Love it BFFT

I do believe that between us all we may eventually get there

Cody

I will likely repost another version this afternoon. If she has additional direction to share, i can include that then. But there are some "finer points" that I am not happy with and want to work out.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

mOjOm

Ok Here's what I came up with.

I did what you wanted including adding a Red Nosed Rudolph and the other Deer. However, with such a small area to work with the quality and detail is very hard to do. The deer are "Paired" with an additional Red Nosed Deer in the front but it's so small you can't even really tell, but they're there. Sorry I couldn't make it more crisp but hopefully it will be ok.

I also added a 2nd pass of Santa going the other way across the lower "space" section because it seemed to make the whole idea more clear. Just going through the window with the small size and low quality made it seem too clumsy and distorted.

Also, I adjusted the frame with Jesus in it in relation to the Background for a more natural blending of one into the other. I know you didn't ask for it like that but IMO it looked better and less out of place that way.

Anyway, let me know what ya think....

edit on 10-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

I don't know what NAM is going to think about it...but I think its totally sick.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hello Artist Extraordinaire!

I have an unusual request that you may, or may not, be able to help me with. It's not for an avatar, but a graphic visual I'd like to include in the OP of a thread I'm going to post today or tomorrow to help promote a guest in the upcoming ATS Live radio show, Out of the Box.

We interviewed him yesterday for next Monday's air date on ATS. George Winston Here's his site if you don't know who he is. www.georgewinston.com Some background en.wikipedia.org...

If this is too off base, I completely understand.

Thanks for your consideration...

Des
edit on 10-12-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Here's a start Des

I'm sure better will be along, (I'm assuming I got the right guy)

Cody

edit on 10/12/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes, you did Cody. We are getting to premier his new single release, Silent Night, on the show. We got him while on the road on a busy tour schedule for an hr interview. I think OOtB radio has their own logo somewhere, I'll try to find and post it here too....but, it's George and his music that is the focus.

Thanks!

Des

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join