It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just to mention this again:

DontTreadOnMe
As promised...here's a new thread just for Turkey Day, fall and autumn art work
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will remained topped in this forum until the day after Thanksgiving [US].

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
An image which was born yesterday , few avatars from it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would like to thank bigfatfurrytexan for creating my avatar........... It is truly the dogs b*llocks

BigfatfurrytexaN IS THE BEST Thank you bro!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I have been here for a little while now, and I always see links to this thread in members signatures, as well posted on introduction threads...

I have finally decided hey, I kind of want an Avatar created by the best there is, My ATS Brothers and sisters...

Have at me folks, I have no idea what I want, just something that screams me. I don't don't know how to define me though. I changed to my picture a while ago, and just kept it as I got tired of searching the web for something. If any of you know me and have an idea have at it, but I don't know what I want, but will love any and all creations.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I am not an artist, but I do occasionally generate an idea or two. How about a big bottle of beer with your face on it. The label could read 'Hijixs beer, very mellow. Or a vat of beer with you drinking it to prevent drowning.

P

edit on 13/11/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I like your first idea, and boy would i love to have my own beer brand.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Working on an idea now, stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

One Hijinx brand Alien Lager....

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Wonderful,. I'll take three cartons, thanks mate! You do have cartons, don't you. We are a thirsty lot here at ATS

Love IT

P

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Mate that took WAAAAY too long just to hand craft one bottle....

My eyes are swimming after that one...

Must be getting a bit rusty in my old age.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

OK, some instructions for you, Right click the first bottle, click copy, then click paste. That gives you two. Highlight the two bottles, copy / paste, you have four. Before long you will have a truckload.

Then right click the whole truck, copy paste. Continue until you have a fleet of trucks.

Put the fleet of trucks on a big ship. Copy / paste the ship.

Now you are a beer tycoon!

You see how that works? Don't forget to give hijinx his cut, although, just send him a ship load, he will never know nor will he give a damn.

Now mate, do you know what a keg is ......................

P

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

74Templar

Mate that took WAAAAY too long just to hand craft one bottle....

My eyes are swimming after that one...

Must be getting a bit rusty in my old age.

Well, you out did yourself on that one.
Looks great!!
He's gonna like it

Heck, I could use one myself.....

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

pheonix358

OK, some instructions for you, Right click the first bottle, click copy, then click paste. That gives you two. Highlight the two bottles, copy / paste, you have four. Before long you will have a truckload.

Then right click the whole truck, copy paste. Continue until you have a fleet of trucks.

Put the fleet of trucks on a big ship. Copy / paste the ship.

Now you are a beer tycoon!

You see how that works? Don't forget to give hijinx his cut, although, just send him a ship load, he will never know nor will he give a damn.

Now mate, do you know what a keg is ......................

P

Have keg, will travel.....

It's not a fancy 'Hijinx brand Alien Lager' but it moves real easy!!
And plenty to go around.....[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ha51a235f2.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

74Templar
reply to post by Hijinx

One Hijinx brand Alien Lager....

That's cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Cooked for you..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hijinx
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I have been here for a little while now, and I always see links to this thread in members signatures, as well posted on introduction threads...

I have finally decided hey, I kind of want an Avatar created by the best there is, My ATS Brothers and sisters...

Have at me folks, I have no idea what I want, just something that screams me. I don't don't know how to define me though. I changed to my picture a while ago, and just kept it as I got tired of searching the web for something. If any of you know me and have an idea have at it, but I don't know what I want, but will love any and all creations.

Hijinx
You still owe me a riff man, a small av if you want it

Cody

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Was screwing around last night....forgot to upload this. Just a blend of textures and brushes.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Great work as always. Now you should take some time to unwind and smell the roses or leaves or whatever is available...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Good evening everyone. I've procrastinated and found reasons not to come and inquire, as it's rather embarrassing to admit to a couple full semesters of graphics classes and a stock / simple mashup of things for an Avatar. However, at some expense, I learned that 'learning the software' just doesn't teach creativity if it's not there ..so.... (suddenly interested in rabbit paws shuffling) ...

How many carrots would a bunny need to be saving up to get some help with an Avatar to be proud of? I think I even heard a rumor that some folks around here do it free?

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join