It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by dollukka

I am so glad you and cody (and others) have started participating here.

Thank you for being here.

The pleasure is all mine BFFT
I'm having a ball

Cody

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by cody599

I'm pretty good at skulls but kinda hard to make them Christmasy

Try reindeer horns as an add. It is subtle for Christmas, but maintains the feel of the original.

P

Brilliant idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks P

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Stari
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody, I downloaded Gimp and gave it a shot and I could not figure it out at all. I read all the help and faq's. Maybe you have to have just the right brain waves to catch on to it?

Stari

LOL
I'm struggling with gimp as well, but failure cannot live wit persistence

Or so I read once

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

DonVoigt
reply to post by Druid42

i think i`m having a bit of a challenge getting this to happen , i follow the instructions from the thread you directed me to , however i`m on a computer using windows vista, i don't know if that's the problem, but i only get the percentage option when i go to resize/skew , i don't get the pixels option,i changed the percentages to something that looks like it will fit, then when i come back to ATS upload i try to upload and it freezes, it don't upload, but i also have the original size copy of that same picture already in my uploads its just a picture i took of myself with an eagle next to my head. i dont know if that makes a difference but i can click on the uploaded picture that is already in my uploads section,and it will make it my avatar, but it only shows half of my face , and i didnt leave it there because i thought i read somewhere in one of these threads that if i don't get the picture sized properly they will delete my account, btw i read a couple of different threads about this and i don't know if i interpreted that correctly, but certainly don't want to get my account deleted. oh and i'm only mildly tech savey when it comes operating some of the windows systems , I usually use my smartphone for all of my postings , so it is probably my lack of abilities, combined with the limited amount of time i actually get to sit at a regular computer as opposed to posting from my smartphone, and also while i thought about it i use my smartphone as my internet connection , being teathered to my computer , i don't know that makes a difference either. any help would be appreciated.

You won't get a ban for posting an avatar or picture, as long as it's T&C friendly, and if it isn't the chances are it will just be removed with a gentle reminder of why from one of the mods.

Just upload the picture to this thread DonVoigt

One of us will on a some point and sort it out for you

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Better font

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Better ATS

It's early here LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And finally without further ado

The one with the correct font.

*Note to self: Don't try before second coffee kicks in*

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Tex

I just came across this, it's stunning imho

I immediately thought to post it here

Damn it's lonely on the night shift

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

i like that one.
May have to play with it tonight.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh thank you for the help.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

I had to stretch it a bit and the letters in the background are reversed

But for a start just to get you out there

Cody

edit on 4/11/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That's perfect thank you

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Looking good so far

I'll resize a bit later

Cody

edit on 4/11/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Resized

Should fit better now

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you so much Cody, as you can sort of see by the way I present myself, I'm the kind of person who presents myself as a what you see is what you get. And I believe in plastering my name and face to go along with the idea's I present cause I believe in standing by my words and ideas. I'm going to be posting my first thread soon and it is going to bee pretty cool, at least I think so. And I wanted the other members around here to be able to identify with me. Which is why I started searching how to put my picture with my profile. So as I'm sure you already are aware that I really appreciate your help in getting this properly set up. I'll drop you a quick little message when I post my first thread so you can check it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is a free tree image generator in internet, if anyone is intrested. Tho the images are not exatly natural but that what most generators do. I though it would be fun to try and play. When saving the image it opens image in new window as a transparent png file.
Tree Generator

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You're more than welcome

Cody

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

bigfatfurrytexan your avatar is really cool...

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join