BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

So how do i go about requesting an avatar?

I am hopeless with avatar creation n the sort.... i want the hattori hanzo of avatars. Who is the person to speak to?

Thanks

make your request. last guy who asked for an avatar without telling us what he wanted was sent away with the Sweet Thang image.

Since you are newer here than he was, ill be kinder.
a random image of a ninja type dude that I made a few months back (never used)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have a simple information request.

How does one find out what size an image is? I believe the one that I wish to use is far too large for the available space, but I have no idea how to find out how big my image actually is, let alone cut it to size!

Edit to add: Never mind man, I think I figured it out (only took me most of the bloody day lol!)
edit on 5-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

lol....

Definately not that...

i meant a reference to an expert craftsman.... thanx anyways!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ok Bro....

Thanx for the advice.... i will find an image that i want and give it to you guys to do your magic!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

TrueBrit
totally disregard this!

edit on 5-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: I AM A FOOL!

Just out of curiosity....is that you in the avatar photo?

By any chance, are you in motorhead?

My hair was that long 4 years ago. I doubt ill ever grow it back out.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That is indeed me, and for legal reasons I should point out that I cannot be held responsible for negative effects on the eyesight of anyone who looks at the image.

And no, I am not in Motörhead, but I am a big fan of their work. Saw them a couple of years ago in the local theatre, and bloody hell... I was about twelve feet from the left hand amp stack, and let me tell you, that was some bloody loud music! Deafened near enough everyone I showed up with!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

TrueBrit

That is indeed me, and for legal reasons I should point out that I cannot be held responsible for negative effects on the eyesight of anyone who looks at the image.

And no, I am not in Motörhead, but I am a big fan of their work. Saw them a couple of years ago in the local theatre, and bloody hell... I was about twelve feet from the left hand amp stack, and let me tell you, that was some bloody loud music! Deafened near enough everyone I showed up with!

alright...i knew you were at least "kinda cool". Now i have determined that you are actually epic enough that I would hang out with you.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Shucks dude! If I'm ever over there, or you are ever over here, then that should happen for sure!

PS: I knew you were a badass for a long time!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey guys, since Halloween is coming up I'm thinking I should change my avi. If you guys have time think you could hook me up with an avi based on the grim reaper with my username on it? No real specific requests, just want something Halloween based.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

combatmaster

Ok Bro....

Thanx for the advice.... i will find an image that i want and give it to you guys to do your magic!

Heres a Great Halloween Pic. that someone could use to be Incorporated into an Avatar ..Enjoy !

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 5-10-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

You would not need to change much from your current one. Just add the optic nerve and some B&G hanging from behind the eye. Would look kinda cool for Halloween.

P
edit on 5/10/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Wow, TrueBrit!! You just totally blew my mind. I had a New Dr. Who type in my head and now...well...

You are still awesome, of course. Just awesome in a totally different and unexpected way! lol!!

peace,
AB

ps: My eyes are just fine!
Oops - dang - I keep bumping into things for some reason....?!?
edit on 5-10-2013 by AboveBoard because: spacing, the final frontier...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Ooh... I do like Dr Who. I also own a ruff collar shirt, similar in cut to those worn by Sean Pertwee , who played the good Doctor a good few decades ago.

And regarding bumping into things, I find wearing shades helps. I have to wear them when I shave my sideburns back :p they keep the flying hairs out of my eyes, sure, but they also prevent abomination related retinal damage from the mirror!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I like the ruff collar shirt! Very cool. And the decades ago version with the lame special effects (by today's standards) is simply classic campy time-travelling goodness.

Now, why would your mirror damage your poor eyes?

Hmm. I think I see the problem. You must stop using those strange lights that make you all rainbow-y and blue/yellow-ish. I would probably break my mirror if I had that lighting!!!

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Havox
Hey guys, since Halloween is coming up I'm thinking I should change my avi. If you guys have time think you could hook me up with an avi based on the grim reaper with my username on it? No real specific requests, just want something Halloween based.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Looks amazing! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could please help me here,
my fractal seems to be hanging out, blush.

Got this avatar when I first joined and have always liked it.

thanks.

edit on 6-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Free to good home.....

Just feed and water once daily, but never after midnight!!

edit on 7-10-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

primalfractal
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could please help me here,
my fractal seems to be hanging out, blush.

Got this avatar when I first joined and have always liked it.

thanks.

edit on 6-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

Seems everyone else took time off from Avatar Creations at the same time as me....

Here you go:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

snarky412

Free to good home.....

Just feed and water once daily, but never after midnight!!

edit on 7-10-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

Very nice, Snarky.

On a side note...Iamschist....that lady in your avi....not much for slender ladies, but good lort!!!

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant